Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 8:43-45

43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

I wonder who Jesus was referring to? surely not jews!!

John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)

16*For God so loved*the world that he gave*his one and only Son,*that whoever believes*in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New International Version*(NIV)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 3:16

Words straight out of The New Testament.

Learn English.

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world"

"that He gave His only begotten Son"

"that whosoever believeth in Him"

"should not perish but have everlasting life"

Where is Salvation for Jews unless they believe in Jesus?

No he saves the Jews

That is the thoughts of the early Christians, it is not the words of Jesus

Last edited:

43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

it is not clear maybe he is referring to the pig of mecca that vile pig was certainly
a MURDERER-----even in his youth-----he spoke his native garble and fathered lies that
led to the genocide of hundreds of millions -----lots of people beieve his filth

I'll never forget Sherri;s comment about Jesus a while back:

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine"

:cuckoo:
Yeah. Then Jihad Sherri quoted verses in the bible about the cursed Philistines whom God destroyed, as if they are the same as Palestinians. So according to Sherri, Jesus was a Philistine living in Philistia, the same people King David fought.

One slight problem, according to the Bible, Jesus was related to King David, so in other words, King David was actually a Philistine!

Or maybe, Jihad Sherri wants to start a while new faith, just like Mohammad did with Islam, when the illiterate hijacked two faiths that came before him and created his own bullshit faith.

How about we call Sherri's new faith, BULLSHITISM? Ha ha ha.

Since a jesus was a Jew himself, if he was referring to Jews he would be calling his own father a devil.

You're dismissed, dipshit.

48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
John 8 NIV - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

But Jesus lived in a land known as Palestine since the time of Herodotus, exactly the same way I have lived in a land known as North America my entire life.

And Jesus living in Palestine explains all these maps in Christian Bibles and Commentaries, maps of Palestine. Maps for the almost 2000 years of Christianity obviously have no maps of Israel, as Israel only became a nation in 1948.

So, The Interpreters Bible 12 volume Commentary Set has a map of "Palestine in New Testament Times " in front of the back cover of every volume. Copyright Pierce & Smith 1952

The Gospel of John begins with another map of Palestine, Roman provinces of Judea and Samaria and Galilee all labelled. Jesus parents lived in Galilee, in Nazareth, making Jesus a Nazarene.

Perfectly true statement.

The same way I am a North American living in North America.

There was Palestine back then, moron. And the bible made no indication of there being one either.

And here in earth, when people are asked where they are from, they don't say "North America", idiot.

Last edited:

Sherri makes a true statement Jesus was "palestinian" just as MONTEZUMA
was "SOUTH AMERICAN"------Both died at the hands of the culture of the filth
of "isa-respect" having never recognzied themselves as either "palestinian"---
re Jesus or "south american" ---re Montezuma. Sherri presents an interesting
factoid of history. The filth of isa-respecting law can be traced to the first
emperor of "the holy roman empire"-------and cortez was a true servant of that
filth. Jesus and Montezuma------have something in common

48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
But but but Sherri keeps telling us that the word "Jew" does not exist in the bible?

Can you jihadi assholes get your BULLSHIT straight?

Sherri makes a true statement Jesus was "palestinian" just as MONTEZUMA
was "SOUTH AMERICAN"------Both died at the hands of the culture of the filth
of "isa-respect" having never recognzied themselves as either "palestinian"---
re Jesus or "south american" ---re Montezuma. Sherri presents an interesting
factoid of history. The filth of isa-respecting law can be traced to the first
emperor of "the holy roman empire"-------and cortez was a true servant of that
filth. Jesus and Montezuma------have something in common
Never met anybody who said "I am South American" or "I am North American" or "I am Asian". LOL

Jihad Sherri needs to get out of the basement once in a while.

Nothing about coming to make Israel whole again.

Jesus was not a Nationalist.

Matthew 24

30*“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c]*will mourn*when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven,*with power and great glory.[d]*31*And he will send his angels*with a loud trumpet call,*and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 24 - The Destruction of the Temple and Signs - Bible Gateway

Jesus does not say what you claim He says.

Then post his words regarding the end times, or are you afraid to contradict yourself..............:lol: :lol: :lol:

try again and this time find something pertinent to the real end times

Why do you support and defend Israel's killing of children.in Palestine?

What a sicko you are!

SCUM Support child killings.

"Children's lives were saved by God's act of ending two lives"

If there is anybody here who had any doubt about Sherri's disgusting Ideology, this should put your doubt to rest

You're a filthy animal Sherri.

Why do you defend the attempted mass murder of children in Israel by the muslims.

As you say scum support the mass murder of children

Matthew 24

30*“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c]*will mourn*when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven,*with power and great glory.[d]*31*And he will send his angels*with a loud trumpet call,*and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Then post his words regarding the end times, or are you afraid to contradict yourself..............:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny part about Jihad Sherri's posts is the parts she avoids copying and pasting, totally destroy her claims. All you have to do is click on the link and read the rest of the verse.

John 8:22 *(1611 King James Bible)

Viewing the 1611 King James Version. Click to switch to standard King James Version of*John 8:22

Then said the Iewes, Will hee kill himselfe? because he saith, Whither I goe, ye cannot come.

- 1611 King James Bible

JOHN 8:22 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE) Then said the Iewes, Will hee kill himselfe? because he saith, Whither...

In English Bibles, the word Jew did not appear in the texts until the 1800s.

Look at the 1610 version of The King James Bible

But but but Sherri keeps telling us that the word "Jew" does not exist in the bible?

Can you jihadi assholes get your BULLSHIT straight?

[TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2012.html][/B]

APPLAUDING seeing God take out two baby killers is not worshipping Satan.

I do not support Zionist baby killing.

So, where is your condemnation for Israels killings of 1519 children in Palestine?

Look how quick Sherri changed the subject !! How pathetic !!

I never said I supported intentional killing of civilians.

But YOU, thanked Jesus for the death of two IAF pilots who were on a practice flight. Think about that for moment.

It;s obvious that you worship Satan. You know what they say about Satan worshipers, they are people who you least expect them to be. People like you, who pretend to be good Christian women , but you are not fooling anyone

SHERRI WORSHIPS SATAN

How many innocent children have the Palestinians mass murdered around the world since 1948. I can give you a figure of 50,000 men, women and children mown down behind prison gates as a starter. This many more that Israel has managed in 65 years of wart

What are you babbling about?

QUOTE=Roudy;8434690]

Matthew 24

Funny part about Jihad Sherri's posts is the parts she avoids copying and pasting, totally destroy her claims. All you have to do is click on the link and read the rest of the verse.[/QUOTE]

*updated*April 4, 2013 WE CAN COMPARE THE TWO

Israel killed 1519 Palestinian children and Palestinians killed 129 Israeli children.

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Israelis: 129

TOTALS FOR 2012:
Israelis: 0

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

[TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2012.html][/B]

APPLAUDING seeing God take out two baby killers is not worshipping Satan.

I do not support Zionist baby killing.

So, where is your condemnation for Israels killings of 1519 children in Palestine?

Look how quick Sherri changed the subject !! How pathetic !!

I never said I supported intentional killing of civilians.

But YOU, thanked Jesus for the death of two IAF pilots who were on a practice flight. Think about that for moment.

It;s obvious that you worship Satan. You know what they say about Satan worshipers, they are people who you least expect them to be. People like you, who pretend to be good Christian women , but you are not fooling anyone

SHERRI WORSHIPS SATAN

How many innocent children have the Palestinians mass murdered around the world since 1948. I can give you a figure of 50,000 men, women and children mown down behind prison gates as a starter. This many more that Israel has managed in 65 years of wart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back