Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. Then why did your fellow IslamoNazi Jos the Chos post a verse about Jews, and why did you THANK HIM for it?

You are a very bad liar. A few more visits with your Hamas handlers and you'll become an expert.

AD we all know that the Bible was written in "King James English" not Hebrew or Aramaic, right? Jesus was walking around Judeah speaking ENGLISH with a British accent. "Hallaw, how a ya" ha ha ha ha.

Wonder if Sherri can explain why Pilate had a sign posted on the cross that said "Jesus of Nazareth, king of the Jews" John 19:19. Doesn't Satanic Sherri say the word Jew is not in the Bible? We should start counting the number of lies she gets caught in.
She claims there is no mention of Jews, then she THANKS Jos for posting something negative about Jews in the Bible. Fucking hilarious. Good part is..Jihad Sherri doesn't even realize what a fool she's making herself look like, and how everybody is laughing at her crazy ass.

What is happening is that the second shift poster doesn't compare notes with the first shift poster when they take over and that is why Satanic Sherri is made to look like a complete fool. Notice that 7 days a week they start posting at 5 in the morning and will post past midnight. It's pitiful to see that the only life someone has is hating on Jews and Israel all day and night.

Zionists just keep on reaping what they have sown.

And I shall just keep on praising God for that, when I behold it happening.

God Takes out two baby killers, and I praise God.

God punishes land thieves and ethnic cleansers and the ones who shed the blood of the innocent and the evil, and I praise God.

We certainly do have an awesome God, who saves those who believe in Jesus and a God who renders Justice, in His timing and how He alone chooses to render it, how He alone deems fit to render it.

And back to this thread, one more time, Jesus tells us all who He is, the Son of God, come to save man from His sin, if we repent from sin and turn to Jesus and believe in Him.

They were not killed by another person whose killing acts I supported.

(Lying filth from sherrishitflinger removed here)

Children's lives were saved by God's act of ending two lives.

Excuses, excuses! You cheered a forest fire as 'GOD's Judgment' - which was quite ironic since many of the fatalities of that disaster were Palestinians (no, not because the Israelis refused to send fire-trucks!).

And that, BTW, was a classic example of 'taking the LORD's name in vain'.....
Excuses are like Jihad Sherri's mouth. Everybody's got one down there.

Last edited:
"God takes out two baby killers"

Who were the babies that these pilots allegedly killed?
When did this take place Sherri ?

God punishes land thieves and ethnic cleansers and the ones who shed the blood of the innocent and the evil, and I praise God.

We certainly do have an awesome God, who saves those who believe in Jesus and a God who renders Justice, in His timing and how He alone chooses to render it.

Excuses, excuses! You cheered a forest fire as 'GOD's Judgment' - which was quite ironic since many of the fatalities of that disaster were Palestinians (no, not because the Israelis refused to send fire-trucks!).

And that, BTW, was a classic example of 'taking the LORD's name in vain'.....

I also believe in reaping what one has sown. Lets look at the present tense. Who is reaping what they have sown?

Israel has it's beautiful and thriving country.

The Palestinians don't have a country.

Thousand of Palestinian terrorists are rotting in Israeli jails and thousands more are rotting in hell right now.
There are no Israeli prisoners.

Palestinians have a shitty economy

Israel has an excellent economy

Yup, looks like the 'Palestinians" are reaping what they have sown for the last 65 years hahahaha!

Lets see if Sherri can own up to what she said:

She claims the two pilots killed on an accidental crash last year were baby killers:

Who are the babies that they killed and when did it take place ??

Wonder if Sherri can explain why Pilate had a sign posted on the cross that said "Jesus of Nazareth, king of the Jews" John 19:19. Doesn't Satanic Sherri say the word Jew is not in the Bible? We should start counting the number of lies she gets caught in.
She claims there is no mention of Jews, then she THANKS Jos for posting something negative about Jews in the Bible. Fucking hilarious. Good part is..Jihad Sherri doesn't even realize what a fool she's making herself look like, and how everybody is laughing at her crazy ass.

What is happening is that the second shift poster doesn't compare notes with the first shift poster when they take over and that is why Satanic Sherri is made to look like a complete fool. Notice that 7 days a week they start posting at 5 in the morning and will post past midnight. It's pitiful to see that the only life someone has is hating on Jews and Israel all day and night.
Compare notes? Shades of Djo!!

Lets take a look at Sherri's comment:

"
God Takes out two baby killers, and I praise God"

The only thing Sherri knew about them was that:

They were pilots from the IAF

They were killed in a accidental helicopter crash

And she praises God for that ?? She praises God for the death of two people she knew nothing about. She calls them baby killers but can't come up with any proof that they killed ANYONE

That is what I call a SATAN WORSHIPER

We certainly do have an awesome God, who saves those who believe in Jesus and a God who renders Justice, in His timing and how He alone chooses to render it.

I also believe in reaping what one has sown. Lets look at the present tense. Who is reaping what they have sown?

Thousand of Palestinian terrorists are rotting in Israeli jails and thousands more are rotting in hell right now.

Yup, looks like the 'Palestinians" are reaping what they have sown for the last 65 years hahahaha!
In fact most of the Muslim world are intolerant corrupt backwards ass medieval shitholes, that contribute very little to modern civilization. Other than hatred, violence, and terror of course.

They are sowing what Islam has reaped.

And Israel is the Church, Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus.

It could not refer to the nation Israel, that nation only came into existence in 1948.

I bet Sherri must love that wonderful Christmas song Christians love so much that goes like this: Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,--- born is the king of PALESTINE. Or something like that.

Christmas Carols - The First Noel Lyrics

Modern Israel only came into existence in 1948.

If you weren't so busy worshiping Satan, you would know this

"I also believe in reaping what one has sown. Lets look at the present tense. Who is reaping what they have sown? Israel has it's beautiful and thriving country. The Palestinians don't have a country. Thousand of Palestinian terrorists are rotting in Israeli jails and thousands more are rotting in hell right now. There are no Israeli prisoners. Palestinians have a shitty economy Israel has an excellent economy Yup, looks like the 'Palestinians" are reaping what they have sown for the last 65 years hahahaha!"
3w1ej.gif

Last edited:
I bet Sherri must love that wonderful Christmas song Christians love so much that goes like this: Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,--- born is the king of PALESTINE. Or something like that.

Christmas Carols - The First Noel Lyrics
Didn't you know? Sherri thinks Jesus was a Philistine and distant cousin of GOLIATH, not King David.

The first Noel the angel did say
Was to certain poor shepards in fields as they lay:
In fields where they lay a keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night that was so deep.
Noel Noel Noel Noel
Born is the King of Israel. (Jihad Sherri: "Philistia!")

They looked up and saw a star
Shining in the east beyond them far:
And to the earth it gave great light
And so it continued both day and night.
Noel Noel Noel Noel

And by the light of that same star
Three wise men came from the country far;
To seek for a King was their intent,
And to follow the star wherever it went.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,

This star drew nigh to the north-west;
O'er Bethlehem it took it's rest,
And there it did both stop and stay,
Right over the place where Jesus lay.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,

Then entered in those wise men three,
Fell reverently upon their knee,
And offered there in his presence
Their gold and myrrh and frankincense.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,
Born is the kind of Israel. (Jihad Sherri: "Philistia!")

Romans 11:26 And so ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED as it is written, the deliverer will come from ZION! In order for Israel to be saved, Israel must exist (which Satanic Sherri denies) and someone who comes from ZION is a ZIONIST. Just ask the Apostle Paul.

I am not the best expert at all religions, but Zion (an archaic word for God's holy mountain or Holy City in Jewish tradition) does not equal Zionism, don't forget even most Jews in Israel don't practice Judaism as the Children of Israel did

Zionism is a political ideology, not a religious one
Hah? Another Muslim expert on Zion and Judaism. Notice how Salam eating a Kir's (Kir = dick in Farsi <LOL>) "Islamic" view points coincide with Jihad Sherri's.

Salam eating a Kir, tell us what it says in the first pages of your Koran about Moses leading the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL into the "Allah's promised land" where they are to dwell forever.

And tell us how come this mythical "Falastine" is never mentioned in the Koran, if it's so "important" in Islam.

And did Sherri tell you that you will be going to Hell if you don't believe in Jesus? Or do you want to tell Sherri what happens when Jesus returns, he will break all the crosses and announce being a Muslim, and do pilgrimage to Mecca. And of course, the whole thing about Jesus' crucifixion was a Hoax according to Islam. It was actually JUDAS who got crucified and the evil JOOOOS made it look like it was Jesus.

In the meantime, eat some more KIR. Ha ha ha.

Actually it is Chapter 7 al-A'r&#257;f, "The Heights", 39 revealed, that tells of Moses/Musa

Let us look at Facts.

Israel is a racist and Apartheid State who does not treat all inhabitants of Palestine with equal rights or human dignity or human respect, a State who carries out a brutal occupation against another people and their lands , in a 45 + year Occupation, who is engaged in daily war crimes against civilians in Palestine.

There is no peace because of the Injustices Israel embraces and there will never be peace as long as Israel keeps choosing the path of hate and violence and state terror.

Israel is reaping what she has sown.

And ultimately Apartheid and Occupation will cease; as all Injustices of that nature do.

The Arc swings towards justice and it shall come, in God's timing.

In fact most of the Muslim world are intolerant corrupt backwards ass medieval shitholes, that contribute very little to modern civilization. Other than hatred, violence, and terror of course.

They are sowing what Islam has reaped.

Having no peace between Israel and the 'Palestinians' is way worse for the ' Palestinians'

No peace = No Palestinian state hahahahaha!!

Notice how Sherri ignored my post explaining how the Palestinians have been reaping what they have sown for the last 65 years. Sherri can't handle the truth , it's really that simple

Notice how Sherri ignored my post explaining how the Palestinians have been reaping what they have sown for the last 65 years. Sherri can't handle the truth , it's really that simple
Sherriah Law says never acknowledge a weakness while there is propagandizing to be done...

Actually the facts are, Israel is a thriving democracy that treats all it's citizens equally, including the 2 million Arab Muslim Israelis, and one of the most advanced, strong, prosperous nations in the world with great contributions to humanity in the field of science, technology and medicine.

Your Palis just know how to kill, hate, and terrorize. It seems those are the qualities most of the Muslim world excels in. So naturally, these jealous barbarians who can't get along with anybody, are constantly jealous of Israel and what it stands for. Truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back