Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephesians 3

God’s Marvelous Plan for the Gentiles

3*For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner*of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles—

2*Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me*for you,*3*that is, the mystery*made known to me by revelation,*as I have already written briefly.*4*In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight*into the mystery of Christ,5*which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets.6*This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirstogether with Israel, members together of one body,*and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3 - God?s Marvelous Plan for the Gentiles - Bible Gateway

If Jews "do not persist in disbelief" they will be grafted back in.

Romans 11

Consider therefore the kindness*and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue*in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.*23*And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.*24*After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree,how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

Romans 11 - The Remnant of Israel - I ask then: Did - Bible Gateway

Last edited:
Jews who believe in Jesus are saved, making all the Apostle Paul writes completely consistent with Jesus words in John 3:16.

The promises made to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Joseph are therefore now fulfilled only through those who follow Jesus Christ, since now these are alone designated as the true children of Abraham and Sarah.

Jews who reject Jesus are outside the covenant of grace and are to be regarded as the children of Hagar.

Galatians 4

Hagar and Sarah

21*Tell me, you who want to be under the law,*are you not aware of what the law says?*22*For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman*and the other by the free woman.*23*His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh,*but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.

24*These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.*25*Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.*26*But the Jerusalem that is aboveis free, and she is our mother.*27*For it is written:

“Be glad, barren woman,
****you who never bore a child;
shout for joy and cry aloud,
****you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
****than of her who has a husband.”[e]

28*Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise.29*At that time the son born according to the flesh*persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit.*It is the same now.*30*But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.”[f]*31*Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman,*but of the free woman.

Galatians 4 - What I am saying is that as long as an - Bible Gateway

Jesus said not a word about land, except the meek shall inherit it, in the Beatitudes. Certainly, that is not giving the land to Jews.

HIS kingdom is eternal life, an eternal heavenly kingdom, He offers Salvation and eternal life for those who believe in Him.

Galatians 6:16 The Church is referred to as the Israel of God and in Romans Paul writes of Gentiles who believe in Jesus being grafted into Israel and Jews who do not continue in disbelief being grafted back into Israel. Israel now refers to Spiritual Israel, Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus..

Moron, there was no nation of Israel when Jesus lived.

You are some ignorant person.

The Church becomes the Spiritual Israel, Gentiles and Jews who accept Jesus as Messiah.

Oh no you don't you imp of Satan. The readers can see you are dodging and deflecting and can read for themselves the hundreds of times that God promised the land as an everlasting possession. He promised to scatter them which happened in 70 AD and he promised to bring them back in the last days: 1948. There is nowhere in the bible that says the church becomes spiritual Israel. You need to see an exorcist.

Last edited:
Galatians 4

Hagar and Sarah

21*Tell me, you who want to be under the law,*are you not aware of what the law says?*22*For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman*and the other by the free woman.*23*His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh,*but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.

24*These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.*25*Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.*26*But the Jerusalem that is aboveis free, and she is our mother.*27*For it is written:

“Be glad, barren woman,
****you who never bore a child;
shout for joy and cry aloud,
****you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
****than of her who has a husband.”[e]

28*Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise.29*At that time the son born according to the flesh*persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit.*It is the same now.*30*But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.”[f]*31*Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman,*but of the free woman.

Galatians 4 - What I am saying is that as long as an - Bible Gateway

Galatians is wrong, Abraham has 8 sons not two.

You read what Jesus says in John 3:16 of Salvation being conferred on those who believe in Jesus and you read what the Apostle Paul writes in subsequent books, of the Spiritual Israel constituting Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus and you see consistency between what each are saying.

Are you here just to proselytize or to discuss the middle east.
There is a forum for religion where you might find a more willing audience.

Here is Jesus speaking of Himself as the true vine and his followers as branches, who abide in Him and produce fruit.

John 15

New International Version (NIV)

The Vine and the Branches

15*“I am*the true vine,*and my Father is the gardener.*2*He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit,*while every branch that does bear fruit*he prunes[a]*so that it will be even more fruitful.*3*You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.*4*Remain in me, as I also remain in you.*No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5*“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit;*apart from me you can do nothing.*6*If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.7*If you remain in me*and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.*8*This is to my Father’s glory,*that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9*“As the Father has loved me,*so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.*10*If you keep my commands,*you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.*11*I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.*12*My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.*13*Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.*14*You are my friends*if you do what I command.*15*I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.*16*You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you*so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.*17*This is my command: Love each other.

John 15 - The Vine and the Branches - ?I am the - Bible Gateway

Last edited:
Ephesians 2

Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ

11*Therefore, remember that formerly*you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—12*remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners*to the covenants of the promise,*without hope*and without God in the world.*13*But now in Christ Jesus you who once*were far away have been brought near*by the blood of Christ.

14*For he himself is our peace,*who has made the two groups one*and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,*15*by setting aside in his flesh*the law with its commands and regulations.*His purpose was to create in himself one*new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,*16*and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross,*by which he put to death their hostility.*17*He came and preached peace*to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.*18*For through him we both have access*to the Father*by one Spirit.

19*Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers,*but fellow citizens*with God’s people and also members of his household,20*built*on the foundation*of the apostles and prophets,*with Christ Jesus himself*as the chief cornerstone.*21*In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple*in the Lord.*22*And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

Ephesians 2 - Made Alive in Christ - As for you, you - Bible Gateway

The thread title has set forth false claims about Jesus.

How do we learn the truth about Jesus except through examining and discussing His words and examining the rest of The New Testament?

Are you here just to proselytize or to discuss the middle east.
There is a forum for religion where you might find a more willing audience.

A question was raised earlier about whether Jesus was a Prophet.

Christians see Jesus as the Son of God, not a Prophet.

But Prophecy is a gift from God.

I just came across this very helpful table in the ESVStudy Bible that is found in notes to John 15 and it addresses The Work Of The Trinity and gives verses in The Book Of John addressing what each member of The Trinity is observed doing in different verses in John.

Proclaiming the Future (I would call this Prophecy) God The Father does this in John 1:33, Jesus, The Son does this in John 13:19, 26, 36-38; 14:3, 29; 16:1-4, 16-28, 32; 20:18 The Holy Spirit does this in John 16:13

Back to seeing Jesus as a Prophet, He was not a Prophet but He had the ability to proclaim the future.

Here we find multiple verses where Jesus proclaims the future and in verse 13 we hear Jesus speak of the Holy Spirit who is to come and who will guide believers and tell them of things to come in the future.

John 16

New International Version (NIV)

16*“All this*I have told you so that you will not fall away.*2*They will put you out of the synagogue;*in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.*3*They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.*4*I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will rememberthat I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you,*5*but now I am going to him who sent me.None of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’*6*Rather, you are filled with grief*because I have said these things.*7*But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocatewill not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.*8*When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:*9*about sin,*because people do not believe in me;*10*about righteousness,*because I am going to the Father,*where you can see me no longer;*11*and about judgment, because the prince of this world*now stands condemned.

12*“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.13*But when he, the Spirit of truth,*comes, he will guide you into all the truth.*He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.*14*He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.*15*All that belongs to the Father is mine.*That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

The Disciples’ Grief Will Turn to Joy

16*Jesus went on to say,*“In a little while*you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

17*At this, some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying,*‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’*and*‘Because I am going to the Father’?”*18*They kept asking, “What does he mean by*‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.”

19*Jesus saw that they wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them,*“Are you asking one another what I meant when I said, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me’?*20*Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn*while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.*21*A woman giving birth to a child has pain*because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.*22*So with you: Now is your time of grief,but I will see you again*and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.*23*In that day*you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.*24*Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive,*and your joy will be complete.

25*“Though I have been speaking figuratively,*a time is coming*when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.*26*In that day you will ask in my name.*I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf.*27*No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me*and have believed that I came from God.28*I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

29*Then Jesus’ disciples said, “Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech.*30*Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe*that you came from God.”

31*“Do you now believe?”*Jesus replied.*32*“A time is coming*and in fact has come when you will be scattered,*each to your own home. You will leave me all alone.*Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

33*“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.*In this world you will have trouble.*But take heart! I have overcome*the world.”

John 16 - ?All this I have told you so that you - Bible Gateway

And Muslims oft Claim:

1. He is NOT the son of God, that's Blasphemy according To Islam.

2. We do NOT know a single word he said, The "NT is totally corrupted."​

Further, Munnedrone you are a Bible-Spouting FREAK!
What an OCD Case. Oft stringing together 2-5 wacky, prove-nothing, posts/NT quotes.
Like a Raving Mad street person given a computer.
Quite consistently with your Hate you obviously need similar treatment in other areas.
Overall posting as well is totally Obsessive/Compulsive, posting bunches 20 hours a day. Both ID users are obviously Nuts.

Wow, what an ill exhibition.
`

Last edited:
And Muslims oft Claim:

1. He is NOT the son of God, that's Blasphemy according To Islam.

2. We do NOT know a single word he said, The "NT is totally corrupted."​

Further, Munnedrone you are a Bible-Spouting FREAK!
What an OCD Case you are. Oft string together 2-5 wacky, prove-nothing, quotes.
Like a Raving Mad street person given a computer.
Quite consistently with your Joo hate you obviously need similar treatment in other areas.
Overall posting as well is totally Obsessive/Compulsive stringing together bunches 20 hours a day. Both ID users are obviously Nuts.

Wow, what an ill exhibition.
`

Abu----Magda Goebbels did not actually BELIEVE the crap her husband----Josef Goebbels,
wrote-------she knew she was a member of filth. She persevered to the point that she
was willing to shove cyanide down the throat of her own five toddlers. She did it for
a sense of "belonging to a cause" --------Sherri is no different-----do you actually imagine
that an adult believes the crap that she posts up------she is doing a "cause"-----as a
compensation for her own inadequacies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back