Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread title has set forth false claims about Jesus.

How do we learn the truth about Jesus except through examining and discussing His words and examining the rest of The New Testament?

Are you here just to proselytize or to discuss the middle east.
There is a forum for religion where you might find a more willing audience.

Your claims are the only ones false. Every poster has given evidence and reasonable arguments and analysis.
Repeating the same thing over and over will not change the facts.
Jesus was born a jew, raise a jew, lived as a jew, taught the torah, persecuted for being a jew and died a jew.
That Jesus will return to zion (Jerusalem) in some final victory also shows his connection to zion.
Jesus did not form a new religion, if followers did, or rather Paul (who never met Jesus) did.
You can't separate Jesus and Jerusalem.
Why are you afraid to accept Jesus as a zionist?
Please, don't give us more quotes. In your words, explain why you don't want Jesus and Jerusalem to be connected? What do you think will happen if Jesus is a zionist? Is his message of love and brotherhood going to change?
How is Jesus ties to Jerusalem going to effect you?
So what??

lllllll
You tell'em Sherri. Christians know there was no Israel at the time of Jesus. Silly Zionists. Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, --- Born is the king of PALESTINE. Right Sherri?

Christmas Carols - The First Noel Lyrics

Moron, there was no nation of Israel when Jesus lived.

You are some ignorant person.

The Church becomes the Spiritual Israel, Gentiles and Jews who accept Jesus as Messiah.

Leave sherri alone-----she is doing "replacement theory"-----the thing her kith and kin cited
as they threw infants into the fires of the auto de fe. Fret not-----there are all kinds of
replacement theories to replace hers

JESUS says it nowhere.

That explains your inability to provide a verse

Where did Jesus say this?

He says it all over the place blind Jihadi.
Dipshit, we provided you verses from Jesus' sermon on the mount where he clearly confirms every word and prophet of the OT, which is a 150% ZIONIST book with 150% ZIONIST prophets and 150% Zionist Messiah. You put aside all the Zionist love Jesus showed for his people and nation, if Jesus is the fulfillment of the OT Messiah, HE CAN'T BE ANYTHING BUT ZIONIST. Otherwise he wouldn't be the messiah of the OT, and he said many times that he is.

Yet, despite this and everything provided, you keep yapping "where did Jesus say this" and "where did Jesus say that" like a fucking parrot.

Verses have been shown many times and, as expected you don't have any intellectual honesty to admit that you are fulla crap.

Now get lost, or come back for more humiliation. Either way, thanks for the laughs!

Moron, there was no nation of Israel when Jesus lived.

You are some ignorant person.

The Church becomes the Spiritual Israel, Gentiles and Jews who accept Jesus as Messiah.

Oh no you don't you imp of Satan. The readers can see you are dodging and deflecting and can read for themselves the hundreds of times that God promised the land as an everlasting possession. He promised to scatter them which happened in 70 AD and he promised to bring them back in the last days: 1948. There is nowhere in the bible that says the church becomes spiritual Israel. You need to see an exorcist.
Jihad Sherri needs an exorcist with enema experience. LOL

The promises made to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Joseph are therefore now fulfilled only through those who follow Jesus Christ, since now these are alone designated as the true children of Abraham and Sarah.

Jews who reject Jesus are outside the covenant of grace and are to be regarded as the children of Hagar.
Idiot hasn't read the Old OR New Testaments. It says the Covenant and the Promise clearly go to Issac and his offspring.

Jihad Sherri sure speaks like a Mooooslem. Oops sorry it's the night shift now, and Abdul is posting. Ha ha ha.

How do we learn the truth about Jesus except through examining and discussing His words and examining the rest of The New Testament?

Your claims are the only ones false. Every poster has given evidence and reasonable arguments and analysis.
Jesus was born a jew, raise a jew, lived as a jew, taught the torah, persecuted for being a jew and died a jew.
That Jesus will return to zion (Jerusalem) in some final victory also shows his connection to zion.
Jesus did not form a new religion, if followers did, or rather Paul (who never met Jesus) did.
Please, don't give us more quotes. In your words, explain why you don't want Jesus and Jerusalem to be connected? What do you think will happen if Jesus is a zionist? Is his message of love and brotherhood going to change?
So what??
That would fuck up her cause. Jesus is a Zioist and Sherri the biggest Jew hater on this board, claims to worship him. Time for her to admit she's a Muslim? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Still not a singke solitary word in the entire Bible proving Jesus was a Zionst from the liar Roudy.

When is this illiterate Zionist going to stop these lies?

There is simply no Truth in a Zionist.

So what??
That would fuck up her cause. Jesus is a Zioist and Sherri the biggest Jew hater on this board, claims to worship him. Time for her to admit she's a Muslim? Ha ha ha.

John 15

The World Hates the Disciples

18*“If the world hates you,*keep in mind that it hated me first.*19*If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you*out of the world. That is why the world hates you.*20*Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’*If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.*If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.*21*They will treat you this way because of my name,*for they do not know the one who sent me.*22*If I had not come and spoken to them,*they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.*23*Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.*24*If I had not done among them the works no one else did,*they would not be guilty of sin.*As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.*25*But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law:*‘They hated me without reason.’[c]

The Work of the Holy Spirit

26*“When the Advocate*comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth*who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.*27*And you also must testify,*for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 15 - The Vine and the Branches - ?I am the - Bible Gateway

Still not a single solitary word in the entire Bible proving Jesus was a Zionst from the liar Roudy, Roudy the hater of God and Jesus , who denies Jesus is the Son of God and slanders and lies about Jesus 24/7. God must have such very special plans for a slanderer of Him like Roudy.

So what??

You are here to lie, as all Zionists do.

No Truth In A Zionist.

[QUOTE=Roudy;8437807]
She / he it's here to prostetize, not proselytize. LOL[/QUOTE]

Still not a singke solitary word in the entire Bible proving Jesus was a Zionst from the liar Roudy.

So what??

Every time he mentions Israel, Jews, Hebrews and God he is showing he is a ZIONIST. He was born a Jew of a Jewish family and his first allegiance is to Israel. He was never a Christian and his father was the God of the Jews and the sooner you understand this the sooner you can get help for your mental instability

John 15

18*“If the world hates you,*keep in mind that it hated me first.*19*If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you*out of the world. That is why the world hates you.*20*Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’*If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.*If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.*21*They will treat you this way because of my name,*for they do not know the one who sent me.*22*If I had not come and spoken to them,*they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.*23*Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.*24*If I had not done among them the works no one else did,*they would not be guilty of sin.*As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.*25*But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law:*‘They hated me without reason.’[c]

26*“When the Advocate*comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth*who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.*27*And you also must testify,*for you have been with me from the beginning.

Still not a single solitary word in the entire Bible proving Jesus was a Zionst from the liar Roudy, Roudy the hater of God and Jesus , who denies Jesus is the Son of God and slanders and lies about Jesus 24/7. God must have such very special plans for a slanderer of Him like Roudy.

So what??

As a Christian you should know that you cant cherry pick verses out of a chapter as the context is lost, so your post above is completely meaningless and is something that a muslim would do.

Jesus is not Satan either.

He is the Son of God.

We keep seeing Truth brought into Light, there is no Truth in a Zionist.

Someone needs to tell Sherri to stop worshiping Satan

She does not even understand satan was an angel

You are shaitan in your every thought and word,

get thee behind me foul demon I abjure you. I expel you in the name of Christ Jesus and all the saints in heaven to no more walk the paths of man. I call upon the lamb of God to send you screaming back into the bowels of hell to burn in agony till the end of days.

There you go Fatima straight out of the malleus mallificornum an exorcism that works on all minor demons like yourself.

John 16

New International Version (NIV)

16*“All this*I have told you so that you will not fall away.*2*They will put you out of the synagogue;*in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.*3*They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.*4*I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will rememberthat I warned you about them.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 16

Jesus clearly tells all who He us.

But the problem with Zionists like you is you refuse to believe His words.

I expect one day God will have a personal talk with you and clearly show you every single time you have denied His Son and Him.

Every time he mentions Israel, Jews, Hebrews and God he is showing he is a ZIONIST. He was born a Jew of a Jewish family and his first allegiance is to Israel. He was never a Christian and his father was the God of the Jews and the sooner you understand this the sooner you can get help for your mental instability

Last edited:
You need to learn to use your computer, you can read the entire Chapter by clicking the link, the meaning does not change, I keep telling you this when you keep denying Jesus words and trying to blame me for your continuing sinning against God.

John 15

As a Christian you should know that you cant cherry pick verses out of a chapter as the context is lost, so your post above is completely meaningless and is something that a muslim would do.

Five verses where Jesus tells us He is the Son of God.

You can click the link and read 5 more verses that speak the same Truth.

YOUR Issue is this, are you going to keep denying Jesus is who He says He is or are you going to believe Jesus about who He says He is?

Luke 1:35 —*And the angel answered and said to her, “The*Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

John 20:31 —*but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

Matthew 26:63 —*But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, “I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!”

Luke 22:70-71 —*Then they all said, “Are You then the Son of God?” So He said to them, “You*rightly*say that I am.” And they said, “What further testimony do we need? For we have heard it ourselves from His own mouth.”

Matthew 14:33 —*Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”

Bible Verses About: Son of God ? Jesus

Jesus is not Satan either.

He is the Son of God.

We keep seeing Truth brought into Light, there is no Truth in a Zionist.

She does not even understand satan was an angel

You are shaitan in your every thought and word,

get thee behind me foul demon I abjure you. I expel you in the name of Christ Jesus and all the saints in heaven to no more walk the paths of man. I call upon the lamb of God to send you screaming back into the bowels of hell to burn in agony till the end of days.

There you go Fatima straight out of the malleus mallificornum an exorcism that works on all minor demons like yourself.

You read what Jesus says in John 3:16 of Salvation being conferred on those who believe in Jesus and you read what the Apostle Paul writes in subsequent books, of the Spiritual Israel constituting Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus and you see consistency between what each are saying.

The readers will notice that the imp of Satan known as Satanic Sherri says there is no secular state of Israel and now is just "Spiritual Israel". God is not the author of confusion. He would not expect us to figure this out on our own. Notice that Satanic Sherri thinks she is clever by adding or taking away words from scripture to meet what she wants to believe. I am challenging Satanic Sherri to provide just one scripture that says Israel has changed from a physical state to a spiritual state. We are not interested in what she believes it says. We want chapter and verse where it actually says that Israel is now a spiritual state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back