Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jesus comes after Jeremiah and He is the fulfillment of all OT promises and establishes a new covenant with those who believe in Him.

And the children of God are those who believe in Jesus.

Your highlights all address the old covenant.

Hebrews 8 discusses the old covenant and recites Jeremiah 31:31-34 and then in verse 13 says God, with the new covenant , has made the first covenant obsolete.

And the title of Hebrews 8 is Jesus High Priest of a Better Covenant
Yes, dipstick, and all of it occured thousands of years before Jesus, during the time when Moses led the Jews out of Egypt. The renewed covenant was with the new generation of Jews after the forty years of wandering in the desert had come to an end and the JEWS were about to enter the PROMISED LAND OF ISRAEL.

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt

Last edited:
Yes. So Jesus did believe in the OT and God's covenant and promised land of Israel going to the Jews. Thanks again. Got any more Zionist verses from the New Testament? Ha ha ha.

And Jesus comes after Jeremiah and He is the fulfillment of all OT promises and establishes a new covenant with those who believe in Him.

Hebrews 8 discusses the old covenant and recites Jeremiah 31:31-34 and then in verse 13 says God, with the new covenant , has made the first covenant obsolete.

And the title of Hebrews 8 is Jesus High Priest of a Better Covenant
Yes, dipstick, and all of it occured thousands of years before Jesus, during the time when Moses led the Jews out of Egypt. The renewed covenant was with the new generation of Jews after the forty years of wandering in the desert had come to an end and the JEWS were about to enter the PROMISED LAND OF ISRAEL.

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt

We have not established what any other people believe or do not believe about Jesus except Zionists.

The thread is all about Zionist slander of Jesus .

Zionism was not even founded until the 1800s.

Jesus lived 1800 years before that so it was impossible for Him to be a Zionist.

And The New Testament does not even speak at all about the land except to say the meek will inherit the land.

It's obvious The New Covenant had nothing to do with or say about the land.

The fact the word Zion existed does not make Jesus a Zionist, your ignorance is unbelievable.

The New Testament means The New Covenant and that is exactly what is established by the events in The New Testament.

I'm convinced Jesus is not happy with Roudy the Jesus slanderer for his continuing slander of Him and the words written in The New Testament
Having problems staying on topic again? The topic is not whether Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah and therefore the Christian version of the new covenant which is based on the Old Testament story of Hebrews and Exodus. We already established that Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, etc. do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

The topic is whether Jesus the Jew was in reality a Zionist. And at this point you seem to be doing an excellent job of proving just that with these wonderful verses from the New Testament which keeps mentioning Israel and Zion as the Promised land of the Jews. And absolutely NO MENTION of Palestinians. Please keep it up. :clap:

Last edited:
No we have established that the verse you yourself quoted proves a GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION for the promised land of Israel and covenant to be built. This thread has become about the inability of a Jew hating IslamoNazi lover to accept Jesus for who he was. Here's the Jeremiah you quoted. Does Israel sound spiritual or geographical here, dipshit:
Jeremiah.
31 “At that time, declares the Lord, I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they shall be my people.”

4 Again I will build you, and you shall be built,
O virgin Israel!

Again you shall plant vineyards
on the mountains of Samaria; (notice Samaria and NOT "West Bank, or Palestine" OOOOPS!
the planters shall plant
and shall enjoy the fruit.
6 For there shall be a day when watchmen will call
in the hill country of Ephraim:
‘Arise, and let us go up to Zion,
to the Lord our God.’”
‘O Lord, save your people,
the remnant of Israel.’
(Gee, still no Palestine, eh?)
8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country
and gather them from the farthest parts of the earth,
among them the blind and the lame,
10 “Hear the word of the Lord, O nations,
and declare it in the coastlands far away;
say, ‘He who scattered Israel will gather him,
and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock.’

They shall come and sing aloud on the height of Zion,
and they shall be radiant over the goodness of the Lord,

AND...How does that egg feel on your face?!

We have not established what any other people believe or do not believe about Jesus except Zionists.

Jesus lived 1800 years before that so it was impossible for Him to be a Zionist.

And The New Testament does not even speak at all about the land except to say the meek will inherit the land.

The fact the word Zion existed does not make Jesus a Zionist, your ignorance is unbelievable.

The New Testament means The New Covenant and that is exactly what is established by the events in The New Testament.

I'm convinced Jesus is not happy with Roudy the Jesus slanderer for his continuing slander of Him and the words written in The New Testament
Having problems staying on topic again? The topic is not whether Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah and therefore the Christian version of the new covenant which is based on the Old Testament story of Hebrews and Exodus. We already established that Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, etc. do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

The topic is whether Jesus the Jew was in reality a Zionist. And at this point you seem to be doing an excellent job of proving just that with these wonderful verses from the New Testament which keeps mentioning Israel and Zion as the Promised land of the Jews. And absolutely NO MENTION of Palestinians. Please keep it up. :clap:

Jesus taught the gospel of the kingdom and did as God the Father directed Him all of His life. He never taught the OT to anyone. And the new covenant was with those who believed in Jesus and there were no promises of land a part of that covenant except He did say the meek shall inherit the earth. His people are Gentiles and Jews who believe in Jesus.

Yes. So Jesus did believe in the OT and God's covenant and promised land of Israel going to the Jews. Thanks again. Got any more Zionist verses from the New Testament? Ha ha ha.

What nonsense are you babbling about now?

One more time, Jesus comes after Jeremiah and He is the fulfillment of all OT PROMISES.

That means we do not look to the OT for prophecies yet to be fulfilled.

And The New Testament sets forth the new covenant.

Your verses are in the OT.

No we have established that the verse you yourself quoted proves a GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION for the promised land of Israel and covenant to be built. This thread has become about the inability of a Jew hating IslamoNazi lover to accept Jesus for who he was. Here's the Jeremiah you quoted. Does Israel sound spiritual or geographical here, dipshit:
Jeremiah.
31 “At that time, declares the Lord, I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they shall be my people.”

O virgin Israel!

on the mountains of Samaria; (notice Samaria and NOT "West Bank, or Palestine" OOOOPS!
the planters shall plant
to the Lord our God.’”
the remnant of Israel.’

AND...How does that egg feel on your face?!

Jihad Sherri whackadoodle:
The fact the word Zion existed does not make Jesus a Zionist

Really now? So when, according to your own quoted verse from the New Testament, there are all these references to ZION and Israel, and how all the "clan" gathers to rebuild it, it doesn't really mean anything. Nah, that's not Zionism, is it? Jews returning to their promised homeland to rebuild it? Gee where have I heard that one before? Maybe it's a typo the bible, eh? Ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho. You are funny and pathetic at the same time, freak.

Whackadoodle's famous verse from the New Testament having nothing absolutely to do with Zionism. You be the judge, folks:

Jeremiah.

O virgin Israel!

the planters shall plant
to the Lord our God.’”
the remnant of Israel.’

Last edited:
The fact certain words appear in the OT says nothing about Jesus.
Hey, you're the one quoting Zionist verses from the New Testament to prove your asinine claims, not me.
Make up your mind. Ha ha ha. Poor poor Jihad Sherri.

Hey, you're the one quoting Zionist verses from the New Testament to prove your asinine claims, not me.

Even after it's been proven that she lied many times in this thread, she continues to make a fool out of herself.

Common guys, we should applaud Sherri MunnerNazi for her persistence haha !

Ha ha ha. This is great. First this fraudster claims that Jeremiah's new covenant is in the New Testament and applies to Jesus. Now that it didn't turn out so good and it actually makes Jesus and the New Testament look very Zionist indeed, she claims it has nothing to do with Jesus after all.

If this isn't proof of the dishonesty and mental illness of this character Jihad Sherri, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha, this is truly great. First this fraudster claims that Jeremiah is in the New Testament and applies to Jesus. Now that it didn't turn out so well, and it actually makes Jesus and the New Testament very Zionist indeed, she claims "it has nothing to do with Jesus".

If this isn't proof of the dishonesty and mental illness of this Jihad Sherri character, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Even after it's been proven that she lied many times in this thread, she continues to make a fool out of herself.

Common guys, we should applaud Sherri MunnerNazi for her persistence haha !
I say let's create a fund and at least send her a donation as a way to thank her for all this free entertainment.

In light of what has transpired the last few posts, I'm thinking of changing Jihad Sherri's nom de guerre to SHERRI THE CHARLATAN. What do you think Sherri? Up or down? Heh heh heh. OMG.

Sherri the charlatan:
What nonsense are you babbling about now?
One more time, Jesus comes after Jeremiah and He is the fulfillment of all OT PROMISES.
That means we do not look to the OT for prophecies yet to be fulfilled.
And The New Testament sets forth the new covenant.
Your verses are in the OT.

Jeremiah is the verse YOU quoted from the New Testament, as evidence of Jesus' New Covenant, douche. I simply quoted the rest of Jeremiah for you. Ha ha ha.

Didn't quite work out for ya, did it?

Let me give you some advice, hellbound, when in hole stop digging. LOL

Jesus was not about hate, or retribution. It was not for man to judge.
Jesus welcomed all people, no matter their sin or acts. He was about kindness and caring for all people.
He preached about love, not hate or hell. Hell, a la Dante, did not exist for Jesus.

Hell as a concept was not even mentioned until the Catholic church slipped it in to the Bible. So Jesus could not have preached about hell, and no Christian would use the threat of hell.

The words are clear, Jesus says He is the Son of God in John 3:16, He nowhere says He is a Zionist, and He clearly says in John 3:16 Salvation comes from belief in Him.

How long will you be rejecting Jesus as Messiah and slandering Him?

The lie in the thread title lies not just in stating Jesus was a Zionist, but in stating Jesus "was" .

Jesus is the life and the truth and the way.

Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus is Messiah.

Jesus is the only way to the Father.

Jesus is Lord and Saviour to those who call on His name and believe in Him.

And Jesus is not and never was a Zionist.

Is there ANY CHRISTIAN HERE who agrees with Sherri's take on Jesus? Christians only please reply.

Jesus was a travelling Pharisee teacher that believed in the rebirth of Israel and the temple being rebuilt.

The words are clear, Jesus says He is the Son of God in John 3:16, He nowhere says He is a Zionist, and He clearly says in John 3:16 Salvation comes from belief in Him.

How long will you be rejecting Jesus as Messiah and slandering Him?

The lie in the thread title lies not just in stating Jesus was a Zionist, but in stating Jesus "was" .

Jesus is the life and the truth and the way.

Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus is Messiah.

Jesus is the only way to the Father.

Jesus is Lord and Saviour to those who call on His name and believe in Him.

And Jesus is not and never was a Zionist.

Is there ANY CHRISTIAN HERE who agrees with Sherri's take on Jesus? Christians only please reply.

Jesus was a travelling Pharisee teacher that believed in the rebirth of Israel and the temple being rebuilt.

Jesus had no use for the Pharisees.

They are Jesus words.

How long do you plan to keep slandering Jesus and continuing in your disbelief of Him?

Hell awaits those who do not believe.

You mean he preached the true values of his faith and the Old Testament?

Jesus did not write the NT, other people did. Jesus did not come to found a new religion, he taught the meaning of the torah.

So then sharia produce the gospel according to Jesus to prove your claims. That is all you have to do. All educated Christians know that the N.T is just the teachings of Jesus and not his exact words

Whackadoodle Jihad Sherri the charlatan:
Jesus never taught the OT to anyone...

http://carm.org/questions/about-jesus/what-did-jesus-teach-about-old-testament

What did Jesus teach about the Old Testament?
by Ryan Turner

Here is a brief list of some of what Jesus taught about the Old Testament:

Source of Authority

When confronted by Satan, Jesus appealed to the Old Testament as a source of authority by stating, "It is written," (Matt. 4:4, 7, 10).

Imperishability
"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished," (NASB, Matt. 5:18).

Unbreakability
"The Scripture cannot be broken," (NASB, Jn. 10:35).

Source of Doctrinal Authority
Jesus appealed to Scripture when correcting false doctrine stating, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God," (NASB, Matt. 22:29).

Truthfulness
"Your word is truth," (NASB, Jn. 17:17).

Historical Reliability
Jesus affirmed the historical existence of Jonah (Matt. 12:40), Noah (Matt. 24:37-38), and Adam and Eve (Matt. 19:4-6).
Scientific Reliability

Jesus affirmed that God created the world (Mk. 13:19; cf. Matt. 19:4).
Old Testament Canonicity1

Jesus made reference to the Law and Prophets as a unit, "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill," (Matt. 5:17).

Jesus explained the Scriptures, "Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures," (NASB, Luke 24:27).

Jesus referred to the entire Canon by mentioning all the prophets from Abel (from Genesis, the first book and first martyr) to Zechariah (Chronicles, the last book, and the last martyr) (Matt. 23:35).2

Jesus taught the gospel of the kingdom and did as God the Father directed Him all of His life. He never taught the OT to anyone. And the new covenant was with those who believed in Jesus and there were no promises of land a part of that covenant except He did say the meek shall inherit the earth. His people are Gentiles and Jews who believe in Jesus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back