Even Joe Biden's Closest Advisers Bieve He Is Too Old To Run Again

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The WH has already admitted Biden is too old to travel and is being limited on how much travel he can do.

The majority of the country believes he is too old to run again ... and serve 4 more years...if he makes it these last 2 years.

When his closest advisors begin openly voicing concern over his age and ability to run and serve its time to put the old horse out to pasture.

He isn't too old.

All he has to do is read what he told to read, say what he is told to say, sign what he is told to sign and so on. Long as he can do that he can keep right on going like he has been.

They will keep him as long as they can because he will do and say anything he is told. He will look into a camera and knowingly lie to the world and not care at all, he will sign anything he is told to no matter how unamerican it is. He simply does not give a shit which makes him the perfect president for his string pullers.

He's not too old to run, as he'll just have the traditional "stay in the basement" strategy that he used in 2020. And that's all he would be doing even if he didn't decide to run.

Look how terrified the tards are of Biden! :lol:

But I guess you can't really blame them for pissing their pants.

main-qimg-8d971c996bc8e57719165455ea71cb11-lq.jpg

He will look into a camera and knowingly lie to the world and not care at all, he will sign anything he is told to no matter how unamerican it is. He simply does not give a shit which makes him the perfect president for his string pullers.
I think Biden actually believes most of the tall tales he spouts.

The irony here is the old criminal was a Watergate Baby who went to Wasington to get rid of all the 'old timers' in the Democratic Party who held most of the committee seats. lol now look at the loon.

I understand age is a issue to some on the right, I just hope Biden doesn't use Trumps' (or Santimoiuses) youth and inexperience against him.........Paraphrased from Ronnie RayGun's book of funnies...

He isn't too old.

All he has to do is read what he told to read, say what he is told to say, sign what he is told to sign and so on. Long as he can do that he can keep right on going like he has been.

They will keep him as long as they can because he will do and say anything he is told. He will look into a camera and knowingly lie to the world and not care at all, he will sign anything he is told to no matter how unamerican it is. He simply does not give a shit which makes him the perfect president for his string pullers.
Exactly. He is a puppet that will push through any Marxist bullshit the people propping him up make him push.

Forum List

Back