Even leftist Ted Koppel knows NYT & WaPo are out to get Trump

ANYBODY possessing 1 or more brain cells, whether Republican, Democrat or Independent KNOWS that the Main Stream Media is against TRUMP!!

But for Ted Koppel to state it took great courage.

Of course, Ted has integrity wherein leftist media (or anything else) does NOT.

Ted's always been an OK straight up guy in my book.

Ted would never make it today unless he was working for Fox. Leftist media outlets don't tolerate the truth being told.

Koppel was a real news man with an erudite need to get at the truth. I used to watch him all the time. Real journalism is dead now, killed by the press which has made it into a political mouthpiece pushing an agenda to a stupid audience.

Of course, Ted has integrity wherein leftist media (or anything else) does NOT.

Ted's always been an OK straight up guy in my book.

Ted would never make it today unless he was working for Fox. Leftist media outlets don't tolerate the truth being told.

Koppel was a real news man with an erudite need to get at the truth. I used to watch him all the time. Real journalism is dead now, killed by the press which has made it into a political mouthpiece pushing an agenda to a stupid audience.

Yea, I was 13 when Iran kidnapped our personnel. I watched Koppel every night. That's when Koppel was the best in the business.

ANYBODY possessing 1 or more brain cells, whether Republican, Democrat or Independent KNOWS that the Main Stream Media is against TRUMP!!

They're pro American...so by definition they have to be Anti Trump.

No. They're pro-Democratic-elites, like you.

No. They're pro-Democratic-elites, like you.

That liberals are considered the elite of our nation is an understatement. Then again look at our competition...LOL

Ha Ha Ha

The MSM is anything but pro-American. They are, in fact, controlled by the anti-American Globalist Oligarchy.

The Globalist Oligarchy controls the politicians, most Presidents, the Banks, Hollywood, the media, the universities, etc.

So powerful they don't have to even hide.

In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will, If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it, "|

Ha Ha Ha

The MSM is anything but pro-American. They are, in fact, controlled by the anti-American Globalist Oligarchy.

The Globalist Oligarchy controls the politicians, most Presidents, the Banks, Hollywood, the media, the universities, etc.

So powerful they don't have to even hide.

In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will, If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it, "|

Your interpretation is funny.

I guess that is what can happen when the chief magistrate of the Union accuses the Press of being fake news. They are the ones with the valid Press credentials not right wingers.
Exactly. Why does that seem to happen in everything? The atheists will discredit everything a clergyman say, until he says something about separation of church and state that they agree with; then he becomes an expert for a day.
Ted Koppel is getting very old and is looking for attention, . . . maybe???

Forum List

Back