🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Obama Admits that Amnesty is Huge Dem Boost, so Why Does Boner Favor?

There's no reason to say that amnesty will happen. It's been defeated every year for over a decade, and things are looking up for Republicans to take full power by January 2017, after which amnesty would be dead as a doornail, with millions of illegal aliens being deported in an Operation Wetback 2.

H1B visas will be extinct, as would most legal immigration.

You are an idiot. Repubs controlled all 3 houses ( WH and both houses on congress) from 2003 to 2007 and did nothing to stop the illegal invasion. Both parties are taking bribes from the illegal alien lobby.

I don't believe in amnesty for illegals at all. We've tried it several times in the past and it's only led to yet more illegal immigration. You do know what they call someone who tries the same thing over and over again and expects different results?

Plus, it's not fair to the LEGAL immigrants, not to mention the millions of people who were denied entry and didn't force their way in anyway. I rather let one of them in for each illegal that is shipped out.

Dear AS: WHERE have any persons been held accountable for restitution
IN PROPORTION to the violations they committed?

Can you show me where this was done with anyone "given amnesty"???

I am talking about working off the "same amount of time" that someone was living or working here illegally. If you were hear illegally for 10 years, you owe 10 years; so that if someone didn't break the law, they owe nothing. Or if someone only overstayed their VISA for 6 months and did the rest legally, they only owe 6 months. All people should have a legal sponsor to cover them (and quit going through illegal channels, where people who participate voluntarily should be barred for life, to deter any more victims. there should be open access to legal channels, such as setting up sustainable campus and business communities along the border where all people can access jobs and services and not have to cross illegally to get help. then restrict the registration to just academic channels where people receive training in advance, or are screened for guest or work visas similar to how foreign exchange students are carefully monitored and managed through a sponsoring school).

Where has proportional restitution
and direct accountability for past records ever been required?

Where have people been REQUIRED to report and resolve ALL violations
in order to claim rights of citizenship? Where?

I even believe that to earn due process and defense "paid for by the state"
this should require FULL disclosure and cooperation with authorities to resolve the crime,
and to satisfy all requirements for restitution to the victims, survivors and to society.

If people are never held to the full consequences and costs, debts and damages
incurred by their misconduct
then OF COURSE we are not deterring criminal behavior but rewarding lying about it.

So I am talking about full accountability here.
Where has this ever been done? Ever?

That's why we have crime and abuse: the taxpayers keep footing the bill and bailing people out.

Last edited:
I love all the suggestions from the left as to how the Republicans should do this and that
in order to will elections.

It's like the head coach of the NY Football Giants getting advice from the head coach of the
team they're playing that week how to beat them...

Forum List

Back