Even the woman Biden hired to answer his questions wants to get them in advance.

Why are liberal always just power hungry scum?

Imagine if Trump did this.

Sounds like a good way to research the answer(s) to the questions in order to give accurate updated information.

Wow.

Sounds like fascism too me.

What would you have said if Trump pulled this? Dont lie.

Great. That's brilliant. This way they can check their facts for accuracy and communicate more effectively.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You mean lie.

Sounds like a good way to research the answer(s) to the questions in order to give accurate updated information.

LOL! Seriously?

I've only watched a brief portion of one of her press conferences. She had to "circle back" so many times I can't believe she didn't have a dizzy spell and fall down. She's a complete blithering idiot....

Then again all libturds are.

And this is with the questions ahead of time?

If Trump did that you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

What was the name of that male reporter who used to ask her the good question in the Obama years?

Tim or something with a T.....

I love that guy but can't find any clips or even his name on google hmmm.....Maybe i'm not remembering the name right

Great. That's brilliant. This way they can check their facts for accuracy and communicate more effectively.

Why even have a Super Spreader event to give the information then?

Wouldn't it be SAFER to just get the questions in writing, and let the WH submit the answers in writing to the Media?

Wouldn't it be SAFER to just get the questions in writing, and let the WH submit the answers in writing to the Media?

They will be wearing masks and sitting 6feet apart.

They will be wearing masks and sitting 6feet apart.

Psaki does not mask on Federal property.

Forum List

Back