Even the woman Biden hired to answer his questions wants to get them in advance.

Why are liberal always just power hungry scum?

Imagine if Trump did this.

Great. That's brilliant. This way they can check their facts for accuracy and communicate more effectively.

Why even have a Super Spreader event to give the information then?

Wouldn't it be SAFER to just get the questions in writing, and let the WH submit the answers in writing to the Media?

They will be wearing masks and sitting 6feet apart.

So what?

It would be safer if the reporters were in their offices, along with Ms. Psaki. The event is just theater, not a *real* press conference, since the questions and answers are all known in advance.

PHOTO-How-Kayleigh-McEnany-Prepared-For-Briefing-How-Jen-Psaki-Prepares-Meme.jpg

As opposed to Kayleigh who schooled them every day
Acting tough and lying is not “schooling”... however it is Childish.

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

You don't support "truth" at all, you support "your" truth. Big difference.

Trump is gone. The bad Orange man cannot hurt you anymore.

Biden admin likes to propogandize, not actually answer questions.

Why are liberal always just power hungry scum?

Imagine if Trump did this.

Great. That's brilliant. This way they can check their facts for accuracy and communicate more effectively.

Why even have a Super Spreader event to give the information then?

Wouldn't it be SAFER to just get the questions in writing, and let the WH submit the answers in writing to the Media?

They will be wearing masks and sitting 6feet apart.

So what?

It would be safer if the reporters were in their offices, along with Ms. Psaki. The event is just theater, not a *real* press conference, since the questions and answers are all known in advance.

Liberals want left wing propoganda blown directly up their butts.

No press, justpropoganda.

Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Indeed I do. Truth is either absolute or there is no truth.

Indeed I do. Truth is either absolute or there is no truth.
Truth is absolute, however we all have our own perception of reality in which we choose what to believe and not believe. I base my perception on facts and rely on first hand experience over hearsay. I first hand saw Trump and his admin straight up lie and spin about situations on the daily. If you are missing that then you are either being dishonest or not paying attention

Why cant Biden administration answer any questions about this?

Hunter-the-Jock-530x600.jpg

Simple question. Is the son of the President a crack addict with a 9 inch hog?

Would Gin Sake circle back?

Forum List

Back