Even the woman Biden hired to answer his questions wants to get them in advance.

As opposed to Kayleigh who schooled them every day
Acting tough and lying is not “schooling”... however it is Childish.

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

You don't support "truth" at all, you support "your" truth. Big difference.
Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Indeed I do. Truth is either absolute or there is no truth.
Truth is absolute, however we all have our own perception of reality in which we choose what to believe and not believe. I base my perception on facts and rely on first hand experience over hearsay. I first hand saw Trump and his admin straight up lie and spin about situations on the daily. If you are missing that then you are either being dishonest or not paying attention

McEnany’s lies? Tough find, huh? You arethe liar.

What did she lie about, specifically. List her lies.
Post a video of any presser she held. I’ll point some out

This poster calls someone a liar and wont post any lies that person said. :laughing0301:
I was happy to point out the lies and manipulations, I gave you the opportunity to post a presser. Any one you want. You do some work, I'll do some work. Don't be lazy

What did she lie about, specifically. List her lies.
Post a video of any presser she held. I’ll point some out

This poster calls someone a liar and wont post any lies that person said. :laughing0301:
I was happy to point out the lies and manipulations, I gave you the opportunity to post a presser. Any one you want. You do some work, I'll do some work. Don't be lazy

You said she lied. What were the lies?

Why are liberal always just power hungry scum?

Imagine if Trump did this.

Great. That's brilliant. This way they can check their facts for accuracy and communicate more effectively.

Why even have a Super Spreader event to give the information then?

Wouldn't it be SAFER to just get the questions in writing, and let the WH submit the answers in writing to the Media?

They will be wearing masks and sitting 6feet apart.

So what?

It would be safer if the reporters were in their offices, along with Ms. Psaki. The event is just theater, not a *real* press conference, since the questions and answers are all known in advance.

Liberals want left wing propoganda blown directly up their butts.

No press, justpropoganda.

Sure. But wouldn't it be easier and more efficient, just to give a written document for the media to read, or even if Ms. Psaki would record it in a studio and release that- instead of going through the charade of a Fake Press "conference".?

Ok, for a Ginger, Sake is not disgusting. Joe would probably finger rape her like he did to Tara Reade.

Great. That's brilliant. This way they can check their facts for accuracy and communicate more effectively.

Wouldn't it be SAFER to just get the questions in writing, and let the WH submit the answers in writing to the Media?

So what?

It would be safer if the reporters were in their offices, along with Ms. Psaki. The event is just theater, not a *real* press conference, since the questions and answers are all known in advance.

Sure. But wouldn't it be easier and more efficient, just to give a written document for the media to read, or even if Ms. Psaki would record it in a studio and release that- instead of going through the charade of a Fake Press "conference".?

Or better yet...tell the reporters what to ask.

So what?

What is fake about it? When you have to give a report or do any sort of public speaking do you go with hunches and what you think people want to hear... or do you review the facts first?

You fake lying liberals would have freaked out if Trump made reporters submit questions in advance. You are so utterly full of shit.

So what?

What is fake about it? When you have to give a report or do any sort of public speaking do you go with hunches and what you think people want to hear... or do you review the facts first?

You think the Trump administration should have only answered questions submitted in advance?

So what?

Its "Fake" because it really isn't a press conference. The script is prepared in advance, and is just being read.

Not saying the information is fake, just the process.

Notice how the poster claims she is a liar, but refuses to provide evidence?

For example...Biden is a liar. He claimed he would not ban fracking.

Obama lied. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Lie.

This poster says Kayleigh lied and wont post the lies.

This is very typical of leftists.

So what?

Its "Fake" because it really isn't a press conference. The script is prepared in advance, and is just being read.

No way could you ask about his crackhead son or the 10% from China to the big guy.

So what?

Spewing lies off the cuff would make it a fake news conference.

You fake lying liberals would have freaked out if Trump made reporters submit questions in advance. You are so utterly full of shit.

Trump doesn't read anything.

You are a useful poster that adds much value to any thread. Trump doesnt read anything.

You are brilliant.

He hates to read.. He's severely dyslexic. He won't even read short reports.

Ask Your pal slade about evidence.

So what?

No way could you ask about his crackhead son or the 10% from China to the big guy.

The other "reporters" would drive such a questioner out of the room, and it wouldn't be answered or broadcast.

Forum List

Back