Even the woman Biden hired to answer his questions wants to get them in advance.

You do have to wonder why there is no outrage from the press? I mean, if Trump's press Secretary wanted to know the questions ahead of time, they would have screamed bloody murder.

IMHO the Biden handlers don't want Joe to go live in front of a real press conference because they know its playing Russian Roulette with Biden's credibility. One stupid answer and everyone's suspicions are confirmed.
There can be no unscripted Q's & A's.

The Biden Regime doesn't want Jen in front of the cameras unrehearsed either.

The truth is that it would be easier and more efficient just to have e-mail exchanges between the reporters and the regime instead of a Fake Press Conference.

But its about optics, and pretending that the media is impartial in any way and isn't fully onboard with the Bidenist Despotate

You do have to wonder why there is no outrage from the press? I mean, if Trump's press Secretary wanted to know the questions ahead of time, they would have screamed bloody murder.

I don't wonder at all. The Press and the Regime are joined at the hip, and are in total cooperation with each other.

Why are liberal always just power hungry scum?

Imagine if Trump did this.

Sounds like a good way to research the answer(s) to the questions in order to give accurate updated information.
Typical leftist response. Why have the presser at all then? Why not just publish an email exchange?
Biden has waited 50 years to have the stage.

As opposed to Kayleigh who schooled them every day
Acting tough and lying is not “schooling”... however it is Childish.

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

You don't support "truth" at all, you support "your" truth. Big difference.
Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Indeed I do. Truth is either absolute or there is no truth.
Truth is absolute, however we all have our own perception of reality in which we choose what to believe and not believe. I base my perception on facts and rely on first hand experience over hearsay. I first hand saw Trump and his admin straight up lie and spin about situations on the daily. If you are missing that then you are either being dishonest or not paying attention

If we base our "reality" on the truth there is only one reality. We're watching Biden lie and straight up spin bullshit every day. THEY ALL do and you deny that there is no help for you. Reality cannot be altred by "perception".
Ok. Thats fair. You think Biden is lying on the regular. Do you think Trump and his admin was doing the same or in your reality was he consistently truthful?

I did not vote for Rump. I escaped the false Binary Political system in Baby Bush's second term. I fully believe that both "parties" are wings on the same bird. Rump was a distraction.
Agreed, but I was asking on whether you thought he and his admin were truthful or not

LOL!..Trump's cult getting desperate for some kind of 'scandal'. Oh we know..let's start one about them censoring the press...(chuckle)

Biden Doesn't Trust His Own Lapdog Press
Why is Press Secretary Psaki pre-screening their questions without a peep of protest?

Biden doesn't trust his own lapdog press - American Thinker
3 Feb 2021 ~~ By Monica Showalter

After promising a new era of 'trust and transparency,' it's now come out that the Biden administration is stage-managing even its spin.
According to the Daily Beast:
If you’re a reporter with a tough question for the White House press secretary, Joe Biden’s staff wouldn’t mind knowing about it in advance.​
According to three sources with knowledge of the matter, as well as written communications reviewed by The Daily Beast, the new president’s communications staff have already on occasion probed reporters to see what questions they plan on asking new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki when called upon during briefings.​
So now for Team Biden, it's all pick and choose. And according to the Beast, the White House spin is only to better serve us all:
“Our goal is to make the daily briefing as useful and informative as possible for both reporters and the public,” a White House spokesperson said. “Part of meeting that objective means regularly engaging with the reporters who will be in the briefing room to understand how the White House can be most helpful in getting them the information they need. That two-way conversation is an important part of keeping the American people updated about how government is serving them.”​
Translation: Got a question about ice cream? Glad to answer. Got a question about Hunter's business dealings? To heck with you, deplorable. The press conference format of supposedly spontaneous ask-and-answer from officials and reporters, is now a relic, left in place just for show. Get ready for lots of dog and ice-cream questions to follow. ~Snip~
Bottom line here is that Biden is a fraudulently elected president, now attempting to cover up his original sin with now fraudulent press conferences. He has to do that, he knows the truth can't come out.
Yet no president of any salt should be afraid to answer reporter questions. Biden is doing this because on so many things he has no answers. His laughable defense of Hunter Biden's emails, claiming the presidential son did 'nothing wrong' are his basic go-to brushoffs. And Biden is brushing off a lot these days, his flip answer to Fox News's Peter Doocy about what he discussed with Russia's President Putin is example one. Jen Psaki's GameStop answer about Janet Yellen's speech earnings from bigfoot banks and hedge funds, all summed up as Yellen being a female Treasury secretary is yet another. This is an administration that can't let questions be asked lest the truth get out. And that's disgusting.

Comment:
Indeed, this is what tyrants do..
Having watched some snippets of her pressers dating back to the Obama regime, the woman isn’t very sharp to begin with. She’s way out of her league and often clueless when trying to respond to a question! She’s a perfect match for her equally mentally addled boss.
Joe Goebbels and Joe Stalin would be proud of the methods presently used by China Joey Xi and his spokes person Psaki.
Then again the complicit quisling media has gone along with this propagandist disinformation from the start of the Biden campaign. Soft ball questions from the Pravda like news organizations and when one or two real questions asked Biden is swiftly taken off stage..
Biden has been President for little more than 2 weeks and the quisling MSM hasn’t commented on Biden demand of prescreening the questions of the press? I’ve watched most of the weekday evening news programs from ABC, CBS and CNN they haven’t criticized the Jen Psaki yet. The press definitely criticized Sean Spicer and other Trump press secretaries.
I personally expect that the military will not be removed from DC in March. The military will become a permanent fixture in D.C. under the Xiden/Kamaltoe administration and the biased MSM will praise this tyrants actions....

Pure Soviet-style paranoia and manipulation.

Why do you think this thing is in charge of the propaganda?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-11.46.58-PM.png
Is that photo supposed to mean something?

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Truth is absolute, however we all have our own perception of reality in which we choose what to believe and not believe. I base my perception on facts and rely on first hand experience over hearsay. I first hand saw Trump and his admin straight up lie and spin about situations on the daily. If you are missing that then you are either being dishonest or not paying attention

If we base our "reality" on the truth there is only one reality. We're watching Biden lie and straight up spin bullshit every day. THEY ALL do and you deny that there is no help for you. Reality cannot be altred by "perception".
Ok. Thats fair. You think Biden is lying on the regular. Do you think Trump and his admin was doing the same or in your reality was he consistently truthful?

I did not vote for Rump. I escaped the false Binary Political system in Baby Bush's second term. I fully believe that both "parties" are wings on the same bird. Rump was a distraction.
Agreed, but I was asking on whether you thought he and his admin were truthful or not

Name a Kayleigh lie.

Nope.

Why is Press Secretary Psaki pre-screening their questions without a peep of protest?

After promising a new era of 'trust and transparency,' it's now come out that the Biden administration is stage-managing even its spin.
If you’re a reporter with a tough question for the White House press secretary, Joe Biden’s staff wouldn’t mind knowing about it in advance.​
According to three sources with knowledge of the matter, as well as written communications reviewed by The Daily Beast, the new president’s communications staff have already on occasion probed reporters to see what questions they plan on asking new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki when called upon during briefings.​
So now for Team Biden, it's all pick and choose. And according to the Beast, the White House spin is only to better serve us all:
“Our goal is to make the daily briefing as useful and informative as possible for both reporters and the public,” a White House spokesperson said. “Part of meeting that objective means regularly engaging with the reporters who will be in the briefing room to understand how the White House can be most helpful in getting them the information they need. That two-way conversation is an important part of keeping the American people updated about how government is serving them.”​
Translation: Got a question about ice cream? Glad to answer. Got a question about Hunter's business dealings? To heck with you, deplorable. The press conference format of supposedly spontaneous ask-and-answer from officials and reporters, is now a relic, left in place just for show. Get ready for lots of dog and ice-cream questions to follow. ~Snip~
Bottom line here is that Biden is a fraudulently elected president, now attempting to cover up his original sin with now fraudulent press conferences. He has to do that, he knows the truth can't come out.
Yet no president of any salt should be afraid to answer reporter questions. Biden is doing this because on so many things he has no answers. His laughable defense of Hunter Biden's emails, claiming the presidential son did 'nothing wrong' are his basic go-to brushoffs. And Biden is brushing off a lot these days, his flip answer to Fox News's Peter Doocy about what he discussed with Russia's President Putin is example one. Jen Psaki's GameStop answer about Janet Yellen's speech earnings from bigfoot banks and hedge funds, all summed up as Yellen being a female Treasury secretary is yet another. This is an administration that can't let questions be asked lest the truth get out. And that's disgusting.

Comment:
Having watched some snippets of her pressers dating back to the Obama regime, the woman isn’t very sharp to begin with. She’s way out of her league and often clueless when trying to respond to a question! She’s a perfect match for her equally mentally addled boss.
Joe Goebbels and Joe Stalin would be proud of the methods presently used by China Joey Xi and his spokes person Psaki.
Then again the complicit quisling media has gone along with this propagandist disinformation from the start of the Biden campaign. Soft ball questions from the Pravda like news organizations and when one or two real questions asked Biden is swiftly taken off stage..
Biden has been President for little more than 2 weeks and the quisling MSM hasn’t commented on Biden demand of prescreening the questions of the press? I’ve watched most of the weekday evening news programs from ABC, CBS and CNN they haven’t criticized the Jen Psaki yet. The press definitely criticized Sean Spicer and other Trump press secretaries.
I personally expect that the military will not be removed from DC in March. The military will become a permanent fixture in D.C. under the Xiden/Kamaltoe administration and the biased MSM will praise this tyrants actions....

Yeah, she's an idiot.

What did she lie about, specifically. List her lies.
Post a video of any presser she held. I’ll point some out

This poster calls someone a liar and wont post any lies that person said. :laughing0301:
I was happy to point out the lies and manipulations, I gave you the opportunity to post a presser. Any one you want. You do some work, I'll do some work. Don't be lazy

This moron says someone is a liar, then demands you prove she is not.

Perfect liberal.

Is this entire regime senile?

Circle Back Girl can’t answer a question if she doesn’t get it ahead of time.

She wants to provide accurate answers not simply make up stuff as she goes along, since she is not on the Right Wing.

She wants to provide accurate answers not simply make up stuff as she goes along, since she is not on the Right Wing.
Why would she need questions in advance to avoid lying? :cuckoo:

Bullshit. You're not dealing with naive college kids here.

You are not doing a very good job filtering.

Name a Kayleigh lie.
Hahaha, I literally did in post #102 and you ignored it.

"The president never downplayed the virus," she said in a White House press briefing Sept. 9.

"To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down," Trump said March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic."

It's just too easy

Comment:

Yeah, she's an idiot.
wow, brilliant analysis. What grade are you in now?

You sorry mf's aren't gonna be happy until BLOOPERS finally get enough on the Biden administration to start up again, eh? What's with the need to have perfection all of a sudden? Please find a life and get off the Old Man's nuts!!
Buckle up, Buttercup. Veggie Joe is open game.

We know he likes to Finger rape open holes. Tara Reade said so.

You are not doing a very good job filtering.
I'm doing just fine. Carry on.

Comment:

Yeah, she's an idiot.
wow, brilliant analysis. What grade are you in now?
Grade A Prime.

Forum List

Back