Even the woman Biden hired to answer his questions wants to get them in advance.

As opposed to Kayleigh who schooled them every day
Acting tough and lying is not “schooling”... however it is Childish.

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

You don't support "truth" at all, you support "your" truth. Big difference.
Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Indeed I do. Truth is either absolute or there is no truth.
Truth is absolute, however we all have our own perception of reality in which we choose what to believe and not believe. I base my perception on facts and rely on first hand experience over hearsay. I first hand saw Trump and his admin straight up lie and spin about situations on the daily. If you are missing that then you are either being dishonest or not paying attention

If we base our "reality" on the truth there is only one reality. We're watching Biden lie and straight up spin bullshit every day. THEY ALL do and you deny that there is no help for you. Reality cannot be altred by "perception".
Ok. Thats fair. You think Biden is lying on the regular. Do you think Trump and his admin was doing the same or in your reality was he consistently truthful?

I did not vote for Rump. I escaped the false Binary Political system in Baby Bush's second term. I fully believe that both "parties" are wings on the same bird. Rump was a distraction.
Agreed, but I was asking on whether you thought he and his admin were truthful or not

Name a Kayleigh lie.
Hahaha, I literally did in post #102 and you ignored it.

"The president never downplayed the virus," she said in a White House press briefing Sept. 9.

"To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down," Trump said March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic."

It's just too easy

Why did it take you so long?

Yawn. You're an idiot. She beat thei asses. She's the best I ever saw and I've been watching since Carter.
I'm happy for you then. I don't trust your judgement though as I'm a supporter of truth over manipulation. This win at all costs game that Trump plays is not something that I respect.

Of course I do, don't we all? Do you know anybody that does not support their own truth?

Truth is absolute, however we all have our own perception of reality in which we choose what to believe and not believe. I base my perception on facts and rely on first hand experience over hearsay. I first hand saw Trump and his admin straight up lie and spin about situations on the daily. If you are missing that then you are either being dishonest or not paying attention

If we base our "reality" on the truth there is only one reality. We're watching Biden lie and straight up spin bullshit every day. THEY ALL do and you deny that there is no help for you. Reality cannot be altred by "perception".
Ok. Thats fair. You think Biden is lying on the regular. Do you think Trump and his admin was doing the same or in your reality was he consistently truthful?

I did not vote for Rump. I escaped the false Binary Political system in Baby Bush's second term. I fully believe that both "parties" are wings on the same bird. Rump was a distraction.
Agreed, but I was asking on whether you thought he and his admin were truthful or not

Name a Kayleigh lie.

"The president never downplayed the virus," she said in a White House press briefing Sept. 9.

"To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down," Trump said March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic."

It's just too easy

I don't think it took me long. I was giving you the opportunity to post a presser but you wouldn't so I just picked one of the many. So now what? You apologize and admit she's a liar?

Name a Kayleigh lie.

It's just too easy

I don't think it took me long. I was giving you the opportunity to post a presser but you wouldn't so I just picked one of the many. So now what? You apologize and admit she's a liar?

Its kind of like Obama said you would not lose your doctor. The masses needed a false reality.

Fauci said masks do not work...you wear one. Why?

Name a Kayleigh lie.

It's just too easy

Its kind of like Obama said you would not lose your doctor. The masses needed a false reality.

Well because after Fauci said that they learned that COVID asymptotically spreads they changed their masking directives. And with the new intel Fauci is recommending we wear masks. It’s pretty simple. You’re glossing right over the lie I posted from Kayleigh that you were harping me about. She did lie right?

Comparing it to an Obama broken campaign promise is apples and oranges. She was denying historical fact and trying to spin the narrative.

Name a Kayleigh lie.

It's just too easy

Well because after Fauci said that they learned that COVID asymptotically spreads they changed their masking directives. And with the new intel Fauci is recommending we wear masks. It’s pretty simple. You’re glossing eight over the lie I posted from Kayleigh that you were harping me about. She did lie right?

Comparing it to an Obama broken campaign promise is apples and oranges. She was denying historical fact and trying to spin the narrative.

So she knowingly lied? Like Biden lying about his education?

Name a Kayleigh lie.

It's just too easy

Well because after Fauci said that they learned that COVID asymptotically spreads they changed their masking directives. And with the new intel Fauci is recommending we wear masks. It’s pretty simple. You’re glossing eight over the lie I posted from Kayleigh that you were harping me about. She did lie right?

So she knowingly lied? Like Biden lying about his education?
You're right she could have just been ignorant to what EVERYBODY WITH EARS could hear Trump doing. That’s not saying much for her if that’s your suggestion. But if that’s what you think about this one I can post a more obvious lie if you’d like.

Today's presser was so boring FXN went back to regular programming.
Repeated meaningless questions and repeated meaningless answers...yawn.

Is this entire regime senile?

Circle Back Girl can’t answer a question if she doesn’t get it ahead of time.

This is a whole new administration. They're holding press conferences to disseminate information to the press. So getting the questions in advance, means they can get the full and complete answers in advance.

As I said, this administration wants to spend it's time informing the people what they're doing, rather than spend all their time spinning Trumps tweets.

So getting the questions in advance, means they can get the full and complete answers in advance.

They did the same thing in the Soviet Union. Coincidence, no?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-11.46.58-PM.png

This is a whole new administration. They're holding press conferences to disseminate information to the press. So getting the questions in advance, means they can get the full and complete answers in advance.

As I said, this administration wants to spend it's time informing the people what they're doing, rather than spend all their time spinning Trumps tweets.
Bullshit, she is a bubbleheaded nincompoop Who needs questions in advance because she is completely clueless.

Today's presser was so boring FXN went back to regular programming.
Repeated meaningless questions and repeated meaningless answers...yawn.
That’s great. Politics should be boring
Boring, but informative. Even the coronavirus press conferences are uneventful. Nobody is suggesting injecting people with disinfectant, they follow their own guidelines., and they're finally free to speak their minds.

No outrageous behavior to keep us entertained.

Last edited:

This is nothing new since it has been a routine done for years.
Bullshit.

Give us a link.
premium-all-natural-pork-sausage-links783x440px_0.png

A Trump News Conference Filters Out the Tough Questions
You do realize, don't you, that you are not addressing the practice of requiring the questions ahead of time, which is something you say "has been a routine done for years"? IOW, a deflection.

You sorry mf's aren't gonna be happy until BLOOPERS finally get enough on the Biden administration to start up again, eh? What's with the need to have perfection all of a sudden? Please find a life and get off the Old Man's nuts!!
Have you really not been paying any attention? This is SOP now, ever since two scoops became the national faux outrage.

At least they are actually answering questions. That lying bitch (Mackleninny?) Dump had just told lies and then walked off the stage if she even appeared at all.
Quick, make it about TRUMP!!!
I did and it was a great comparison. That lying bitch Dump had hated doing her job and it showed in her fucked up attitude so people whining about this lady should cease and be thankful.

Forum List

Back