Even trump voters are now blaming him

In my opinion we've seen enough Fake News for one week.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

In terms of "blame", that's a loaded word. Support is the key.

He won the election because of an irrational hatred of Sec. Clinton.

Certainly that helped, but irrational it was not.

Yes, America First for once. Self Interests for once. America wasn't going to survive for another 4-8 years of Obama management or global pillaging of Americans.

Completely irrational.

Unless you can explain why her policies or any further continued policies that would reward China over America were somehow "good.

This was about the existence of America and the ability to remain the most powerful nation on earth. China isn't going to give up, don't make it any easier for them.

He's added 2 trillion to the debt in a thriving economy when we should have been reducing it. Didn't he say he was going to reduce it?
Funny, I never saw you bash Barry for his failed $1 trillion shovel-NOT-ready' bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC pork, which wasted many times more than what the President is asking for to secure our borders for their own re-elections, wealth, etc....
75 straight months of SIX digit employment gains You want blood??

But but those numbers were all fake until the "Golden One" took control.

WE GOT HER NOW!
We don't have her we never will thank God.
We wouldn't be up to our necks in crap if we did AND the rest of the world suffers because of this swine you put in the WH Go ahead ,,,jump for joy

Putin's Boy is doing Putin's Business...the shutdown is just another gift to Putin. HE LOVES IT.
fact check.jpg

He's added 2 trillion to the debt in a thriving economy when we should have been reducing it. Didn't he say he was going to reduce it?
Funny, I never saw you bash Barry for his failed $1 trillion shovel-NOT-ready' bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC pork, which wasted many times more than what the President is asking for to secure our borders for their own re-elections, wealth, etc....

The economy was is steep decline when Obama took office.

Is that what CNN told you?

WE GOT HER NOW!
We don't have her we never will thank God.
We wouldn't be up to our necks in crap if we did AND the rest of the world suffers because of this swine you put in the WH Go ahead ,,,jump for joy

Putin's Boy is doing Putin's Business...the shutdown is just another gift to Putin. HE LOVES IT.
View attachment 241505

Believe me....trump DOES NOT want that

75 straight months of SIX digit employment gains You want blood??

But but those numbers were all fake until the "Golden One" took control.
And the election was fixed until he got in Wonder if they fixed it

Hahaha that's funny. Let me guess, you'll only believe it if it come from Faux?

Are you really so stupid that you MISSED the Great Recession of 2008?

Trumpers....sheesh

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

Voters will remember him for this!
More horseshit, of course. No one has put more lives at risk than Dims like Piglosi who refuse to fund the wall and keep criminals, murderers, human traffickers and gang members out of the country.

What the hell is "some wall funding"?

You idiots don't even have a plan. All you have is an arbitrary number...

Trump was offered money for biorder security...MORE than he GIT and didn't SPEND last year and won't even talk about it.

Last year he was offered 3 BILLION and turned THAT down unless he could limit LEGAL immigration

What the hell is "some wall funding"?

You idiots don't even have a plan. All you have is an arbitrary number...

Trump was offered money for biorder security...MORE than he GIT and didn't SPEND last year and won't even talk about it.

Last year he was offered 3 BILLION and turned THAT down unless he could limit LEGAL immigration
So, where was the counter-proposal?

Who walked?

Do you understand negotiations? Have you ever done it before?

Forum List

Back