🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Trump's own staff is questioning his mental stabilty

its just SILLY information , the President is doing fine and is doing exactly what I and MOST Deplorables want Reasonable !!
You want him trying to destroy an American business ( Nordstrom) because they refused to carry his daughter's clothing line that is made in China?
You want him continually lying about issues that can be so easily verified?
Liar: the murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years.
You want him demoralizing our federal judges with his criticism as his own SC nominee Gorsuch called him out on yesterday?
You want him going after anyone and everyone who dares criticizes him?
You want him comparing a murderous dictator to the United States of America?
Are you even aware of what he's doing?
Concerning trump's false equivalency of The USA being as bad as Russia:
Fm General Barry mcCaffery : "Trump's comment was the worst I've ever heard a commander in chief make"

This Trump train is already derailing off the tracks in only 2 weeks. I can only imagine what it's going to look like in one year.

You want him trying to destroy an American business ( Nordstrom) because they refused to carry his daughter's clothing line that is made in China?

How would a President destroy Nordstrom's? And specifics?

You want him demoralizing our federal judges

Some should be demoralized.

It is a nice change from GWB, who never responded to criticism.

Making you cry like a baby.

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct | The Huffington Post
OMG! Not the peterpuffington post again!

I seriously dig Trump's tweets and FB page. Some folks are freaking out, but I like knowing what's on the President's mind, what he's upset about, who he's mad at and why, as well as all the things he's doing that the media doesn't talk about. I find it quite informative and more... "real" than any other President in my life. I'm lovin it!

its just SILLY information , the President is doing fine and is doing exactly what I and MOST Deplorables want Reasonable !!
You want him demoralizing our federal judges with his criticism as his own SC nominee Gorsuch called him out on yesterday?
Fm General Barry mcCaffery : "Trump's comment was the worst I've ever heard a commander in chief make"

This Trump train is already derailing off the tracks in only 2 weeks. I can only imagine what it's going to look like in one year.

Trump has been anything but a stabilizing influence

On the Muslim ban...he has fought on whether it is a ban, demeaned the judges who are reviewing its constitutionality, claimed he has worldwide support, blamed the media because of the confusion, claimed he had wanted a delay in the order he signed

I want him to fix this nation. I think he's doing it.

MAGA!
Like having a bonified racist as his Attorney General?
Like nominating Pruitt for the EPA who doesn't believe in clean air and water ?
And he's sued the EPA 14 times on that very matter.
Like Nominating Mr. Oops Perry for the Dept of Energy with his degree in Animal Husbandtry? The head of Obama's Dept of Energy was a nuclear physicist. Lmao.
This dope Rick Perry didn't even know what his job was as the head of the Dept of Energy until it was explained to him. And you want him controlling our nuclear arsenal?
You want Betty Devos leading the Dept of Education when she has come out AGAINST public schools.. another head with absolutely no experience.
You want a neonazi White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Gannon wouldn't even let his children attend schools where Jews went to. Who do you think was behind Trump's Holocaust Day comment where Jews weren't even mentioned?

The only qualification for manning a cabinet post in the Trump WH is loyalty to him. He figured if he could be elected prez with no experience whatsoever why not choose the same tohelp him run his WH.

What could go wrong?
Lord help us.

I want him to fix this nation. I think he's doing it.

MAGA!
Like having a bonified racist as his Attorney General?
Like nominating Pruitt for the EPA who doesn't believe in clean air and water ?
And he's sued the EPA 14 times on that very matter.
Like Nominating Mr. Oops Perry for the Dept of Energy with his degree in Animal Husbandtry? The head of Obama's Dept of Energy was a nuclear physicist. Lmao.
This dope Rick Perry didn't even know what his job was as the head of the Dept of Energy until it was explained to him. And you want him controlling our nuclear arsenal?
You want Betty Devos leafing the Dept of Education when she has come out AGAINST public schools.. another head with absolutely no experience.
You want a neonazi White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Gannon wouldn't even let his children attend schools where Jews went to. Who do you think was behind Trump's Holocaust Day comment where Jews weren't even mentioned?

The only qualification for manning a cabinet post in the Bush WH is loyalty to him. He figured if he could be elected prez with no experience whatsoever why not choose the same tohelp him run his WH.

What could go wrong?
Lord help us.
I KNEW it!

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

"Uninformed sources tell me..."

And then there's this:

How cute! Another sock account!

here Stats will pay you $20 for posting at USMB today

graphic1-jpg.105299

Citing the Washington Post is almost as bad...

Do you not understand that some media outlets are so biased in their coverage of politics that they've lost all credibility?

That's what our Liar in Chief wants you to believe. You're such a willing dupe.
Trump can't exist without being at war with some group. He's nowtrying to control one of the most important groups that make up our democracy : a free press.
If this illegimate president can delegitimize the press there will be no check and balances to his power and there will be no truth to power in this country. That's what you obviously want. A dictator whose word is final.
Congratulations. You want America to be just like Trump's best friend friend Putin's country.

~yawns~

I've been watching Trump since the 80s, I've watched the nomination procedures, I've seen all the accusations, heard the defenses. I've heard their ideas, plans, and theories.

Not only am I not worried about it, I'm /excited/ about it.

And then there's this:

How cute! Another sock account!

here Stats will pay you $20 for posting at USMB today

graphic1-jpg.105299
How does one become a new member at this forum without being considered a "sock ?" Another Alex Jones conspiracy theory disciple?

~yawns~

I've been watching Trump since the 80s, I've watched the nomination procedures, I've seen all the accusations, heard the defenses. I've heard their ideas, plans, and theories.

Not only am I not worried about it, I'm /excited/ about it.
I'm sure you are excited about poisoning your family with what Trump is planning todo with the EPA.

Trump has been anything but a stabilizing influence

On the Muslim ban...he has fought on whether it is a ban, demeaned the judges who are reviewing its constitutionality, claimed he has worldwide support, blamed the media because of the confusion, claimed he had wanted a delay in the order he signed
--------------------------------------------- looks like you respect and defer to too many people , officials and authorities , and appointed judges RWinger

Yawn...

How would a President destroy Nordstrom's? And specifics?

You want him demoralizing our federal judges

Some should be demoralized.

It is a nice change from GWB, who never responded to criticism.

Making you cry like a baby.
Trump's ownSC nominee just blasted him for " demoralizing " the justices. How funny is that? You know that infuriated the thin skinned whiny little bitch.
And genius... he's just trying to destroy Nordstrom. Won't work. Beavis or was it Butthead Trump just tweeted to boycott Nordstrums.
You have your head so far up your ass you can't tell whether it's day or night.

Yawn...
Groucho is yawning at YOU. If you knew anything about him, you'd know that.

And then there's this:

"Uninformed sources tell me..."
Is former General Barry McCaffery also an " uniformed source"?

Here it is in its entirety:
"I'm actually incredulous that the President would make a statement like that," he replied. "One could argue that's the most anti-American statement ever made by the president of the United States, to confuse American values with Putin."

Forum List

Back