Even with Volatile Stock Market, Personal Retirement Accounts Are Better, Safer than Social Security

Are you forced to buy them?
Nope, and neither should anyone be forced.

Then why should they be forced to participate in Social Security?
It's that thing known as Society, that you reject. They pay for others until others pay for them. Nice eh?

No one has explained how the existence of society authorizes to the government to take money from your paycheck to provide a retirement for people you don't know or possibly don't even like.
It's the Social Contract you were born to. It comes with the Citizenship. It's been explained to you numerous times, you just can't understand.

What's that contract? I'm confident that you have no understanding of what you're talking about.

Are you forced to buy them?

It's that thing known as Society, that you reject. They pay for others until others pay for them. Nice eh?

No one has explained how the existence of society authorizes to the government to take money from your paycheck to provide a retirement for people you don't know or possibly don't even like.

He likes the collective unit only when it suits him.
Like or dislike for a mob depends upon what it is doing.

If a private corporation did that, all the officers would go to prison.
Not at all. Corporations fail daily, and takes their investors cash with them. Capitalism is designed to produce many, many failures, and a few giant success. That's why normal people shouldn't be investors in anything but their homes, small businesses, and kids.

I'll just quit arguing with you on this point because you're too full of shit for words to describe.
You'll quit arguing because you've lost and have never understood capitalism. Very few do.

No, I've been down this road a hundred times already. I'm tired of responding to this idiocy.
The only idiot is the one who thinks he understand capitalism, and like you has no fucking clue.

That would be you.

The key word in the OP is "if". If a worker invested in the right investments, he would make out like a bandit. Gee, I guess that's why no one ever loses their ass in the markets, eh? Everyone is an investment genius who invests wisely.

Any dipshit can look backwards and say, "If you had done such-and-such, you would have done great."

It would amuse the shit out of me to see the fly-by-night scams the Fox News piss drinking, Breitbart manufactured bullshit consuming, Daily Caller smoke up their ass, rubes we have on this forum would invest in. It would be hilarious to see them lose their asses and then come crying to the government in their old age to support them.

It's the Social Contract you were born to. It comes with the Citizenship. It's been explained to you numerous times, you just can't understand.

What's that contract? I'm confident that you have no understanding of what you're talking about.
We call it, US Citizenship. It's a package deal.

Not at all. Corporations fail daily, and takes their investors cash with them. Capitalism is designed to produce many, many failures, and a few giant success. That's why normal people shouldn't be investors in anything but their homes, small businesses, and kids.

I'll just quit arguing with you on this point because you're too full of shit for words to describe.
You'll quit arguing because you've lost and have never understood capitalism. Very few do.

No, I've been down this road a hundred times already. I'm tired of responding to this idiocy.
The only idiot is the one who thinks he understand capitalism, and like you has no fucking clue.

That would be you.
Projection of course my little infant, how very predictable.

Sort of like the local Mafia extortion racket. It's a "package deal" you get when you buy your business in their turf.

I had no idea that the founders had social security. Who knew.

The key word in the OP is "if". If a worker invested in the right investments, he would make out like a bandit. Gee, I guess that's why no one ever loses their ass in the markets, eh? Everyone is an investment genius who invests wisely.

It would amuse the shit out of me to see the fly-by-night scams the Fox News piss drinking, Breitbart manufactured bullshit consuming, rubes we have on this forum would invest in. It would be hilarious to see them lose their asses and then come crying to the government in their old age to support them.

No, SS should just be an option. Surely, you agree with that.

It would amuse the shit out of me to see the fly-by-night scams the Fox News piss drinking, Breitbart manufactured bullshit consuming, rubes we have on this forum would invest in. It would be hilarious to see them lose their asses and then come crying to the government in their old age to support them.

Nope. Because once you rubes opt out of SS and then lose your ass on whatever MLM commemorative gold coin scam sold to you by the advertisers on AM talk radio, you would come whining to the government to support you in your old age for free.

One of them wanted it, more or less. And you weren't born 220 years ago now were you?

Nope. Because once you rubes opt out of SS and then lose your ass on whatever MLM commemorative gold coin scam sold to you by the advertisers on AM talk radio, you would come whining to the government to support you in your old age for free.

OK, so you're against personal freedoms also.

Sort of like the local Mafia extortion racket. It's a "package deal" you get when you buy your business in their turf.
You shouldn't have been born an American, obviously.

I'm against stupidity.

One of them wanted it, more or less. And you weren't born 220 years ago now were you?

No, and they didn't have social security and an entire continent of safety nets. I suppose you're referring to hamilton.

Seniors were seriously struggling before SS. Their quality of life has dramatically improved as a result of SS.

Simple fact.

I'm against stupidity.

Govt forcing citizens to buy a product is stupidity.

No, and they didn't have social security and an entire continent of safety nets. I suppose you're referring to hamilton.
You should read Agrarian Justice.

I'm against stupidity.

Govt forcing citizens to buy a product is stupidity.
The government has been extorting us to buy products for a very long time, and I am not talking about SS. Sorry you have just now noticed.

Forum List

Back