Eventually blacks and Hispanics have to vote republican

So...as I was saying, the GOP hates minorities. We know this because they feed and nurture and coddle the people I just quoted in my previous post.

Every time a purported right winger on this forum is talking about blacks, or gays, or Muslims, or Mexicans it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

This is not the exception, it is the RULE.

I say this openly and frequently, and they STILL can't stop themselves.

You assholes brazenly advertise just how much the modern Right nurtures bigotry and hate. And it has only been getting worse and worse over the past few years.

really

what did i say that put minorities in a negative light??

waiting

LOL. Just read through the threads on the US Message Boards. Look at the things that are stated about minorities, and who states them. Yes, the impression is that the GOP, via their controlling 'Conservative' element, hate minorities. Of course, it is not me that you have to convince this is not the case, it is the minorities. And the vitriol I see on this board spewed in their direction definately is not doing that.
Exactly.

From the viewpoint of minorities, right wing rhetoric is toxic hate aimed directly at them.

The dipshits in the modern day Right cannot see themselves the way everyone else does. Especially the way minorities see them.

liberals are simply morons who make accusations they arent man enough to back up

LOL. Just read through the threads on the US Message Boards. Look at the things that are stated about minorities, and who states them. Yes, the impression is that the GOP, via their controlling 'Conservative' element, hate minorities. Of course, it is not me that you have to convince this is not the case, it is the minorities. And the vitriol I see on this board spewed in their direction definately is not doing that.
Exactly.

From the viewpoint of minorities, right wing rhetoric is toxic hate aimed directly at them.

The dipshits in the modern day Right cannot see themselves the way everyone else does. Especially the way minorities see them.

because you speak for minorities

facts leftard; facts

bring them

So...as I was saying, the GOP hates minorities. We know this because they feed and nurture and coddle the people I just quoted in my previous post.

Every time a purported right winger on this forum is talking about blacks, or gays, or Muslims, or Mexicans it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

You assholes brazenly advertise just how much the modern Right nurtures bigotry and hate. And it has only been getting worse and worse over the past few years.

really

waiting
Show me any time you have slapped down a right winger for being a bigot.

Waiting.

yea that's what i thought

no facts from you losers on the Left

just HATRED toward others of different political views

I think it would be generations before blacks or hispanics vote Republican

Probably never

As I said, the GOP coddles bigots. If you aren't kicking the bigots to the curb, you are condoning their behavior.

Minorities notice shit like that.

really

waiting

Waiting.

now you're changing the standard

coward

As I said, the GOP coddles bigots. If you aren't kicking the bigots to the curb, you are condoning their behavior.

Minorities notice shit like that.

nobody coddles hate-filled people like the Left does

moronic hypocrite

I think it would be generations before blacks or hispanics vote Republican

Probably never
The Republican party will have to change. A LOT. They will have to start kicking the bigots and psychos and liars and hypocrites in their ranks in the teeth.

obama got less minority votes in his second election than in the first

it's already happening leftardz

tsk tsk tsk

really

waiting

Waiting.

coward
Nope. I said quite plainly the GOP coddles bigots. You are the one trying to narrow the scope of the problem. It isn't just the wide open bigotry, it is also the silent assent which does so much damage to the GOP brand.

Still waiting, coddler.

Black bigot professor gets fired from university; hired by left-wing media

idiots and hypocrites

really

waiting

Waiting.

coward
Nope. I said quite plainly the GOP coddles bigots. You are the one trying to narrow the scope of the problem. It isn't just the wide open bigotry, it is also the silent assent which does so much damage to the GOP brand.

Still waiting, coddler.

nope; you said quite plainly before you talked about coddling that republicans are racist

and you cant begin to back it up

try again

you said "EVERY TIME A PUPORTED RIGHT-WINGER TALKS ABOUT A MINORITY........"

NOW stop being a coward for once in your life and stop lying

Forum List

Back