Eventually blacks and Hispanics have to vote republican

when i discuss the higher crime rates in the black community; which we know about on account of where we live

she doesnt cry i'm putting Black people "in a negative light" because she knows it's true; and isnt a rabidly politically-correct white coward like many libs here are

avoiding a topic doesnt make you not a hypocrite

doesnt make me a racist

makes me honest

and you a coward

Those of us out here in reality see minorities overwhelmingly voting Democratic, while the coddlers of bigotry manufacture pure bullshit that minorities are leaving the Democrats.

Facts are facts, and bullshit is bullshit.

You can live in your made-up fantasy world, bedowin, or you can face facts.

There is in the right wing a large and very vocal demographic which expresses non-stop hatred of gays, Mexicans, Muslims, and blacks. They make this very, very, very clear. You cannot go a day on this forum or in the hack right wing media outlets without seeing it.

The rest of the right wing either assents with their silence, or unwittingly contributes to the problem by speaking in only negative terms when they do speak of minorities.

You are willfully blind if you do not see the message all of this communicates to minorities.

So go ahead and keep pretending you are right and I am wrong. The polls will continue to prove who is actually right.

when i discuss the higher crime rates in the black community; which we know about on account of where we live

she doesnt cry i'm putting Black people "in a negative light" because she knows it's true; and isnt a rabidly politically-correct white coward like many libs here are
Just keep pointing out factual faults to your wife, and nothing but faults. Go right ahead. Be factual. Be totally honest. But make sure it is only negative stuff.

Do that for a few months.

No positives. Just negatives.

Report back.

You know I'm right.

"Honey, you left the downstairs light on again." "Sweetheart, you drank the last of the coffee and didn't make a fresh pot." "You farted in your sleep last night.""That's the third time you have left the downstairs light on this week." "Hey, you haven't made me a steak in two months!" "You washed my whites with some colors and now my T-shirts are gray."

Last edited:
those of us out here in reality know Democrats have patronized and pandered to Blacks for decades

with devastating results

idiots and hypocrites

Just keep pointing out factual faults to your wife, and nothing but faults. Go right ahead. Be factual. Be totally honest. But make sure it is only negative stuff.

Report back.

You know I'm right.

"Honey, you left the downstairs light on again." "Sweetheart, you drank the last of the coffee and didn't make a fresh pot." "Darling, you haven't given me head in two months!" "That's the third time you have left the downstairs light on this week."

my wife isnt afraid of factual faults

in you bubble world of rabid left-wing ideology thats important

not in the real world

in your world it's important not to "offend" people with inconveniant truths

my wife is Haitian; she knows what REAL HARDSHIP is

she doesnt need or want to be pandered to and patronized, she can make it on her own

Until the GOP addresses problems in the minority communities in a positive, rather than a negative manner, they will continue to have only a very small percentage of that vote. Given what I see here, I doubt that is going to happen in my lifetime.

There you go with that hackery again.
Asking you to provide a statistical model, little buddy, is not hackery. Refusing to do so is hackery.

No, its dodging the debate by asking for something useless and not material to the conversation. But I expect that from a twat like you, farkey.
You are dodging the debate by not doing something reasonable, so as give us a model why your way is better other than you saying it is better.

Report back.

You know I'm right.

"Honey, you left the downstairs light on again." "Sweetheart, you drank the last of the coffee and didn't make a fresh pot." "Darling, you haven't given me head in two months!" "That's the third time you have left the downstairs light on this week."

not in the real world
Try it.

Nothing but negatives. Factual negatives.

And make sure you only talk about negative facts about her when you talk to other people about her, too. Her parents, your parents, your friends. See how she feels about that after a while.

Any time you speak about your wife, just stick to negative facts.

After a while, she will not only hate you, you will find you can't stop.

Report back.

You know I'm right.

"Honey, you left the downstairs light on again." "Sweetheart, you drank the last of the coffee and didn't make a fresh pot." "You farted in your sleep last night.""That's the third time you have left the downstairs light on this week." "Hey, you haven't made me a steak in two months!" "You washed my whites with some colors and now my T-shirts are gray."

the only thing i truly know right now is that you are making a damn fool of your self

The right wingers on this forum can't stop themselves. Even though I point it out, they still can't stop themselves. Every single time they are talking about a minority, you can absolutely depend on it being in a negative light.

Minorities notice shit like that.

"But it's true facts!" You retards think when you say that, it actually HELPS?!?!

Report back.

You know I'm right.

not in the real world
Try it.

Nothing but negatives. Factual negatives.

And make sure you only talk about negative facts about her when you talk to other people about her, too. Her parents, your parents, your friends. See how she feels about that after a while.

Any time you speak about your wife, just stick to negative facts.

After a while, she will not only hate you, you will find you can't stop.

if you say so; you DO seem to be somewhat of a subject matter expert at saying stupid shit until people hate you

Until the GOP addresses problems in the minority communities in a positive, rather than a negative manner, they will continue to have only a very small percentage of that vote. Given what I see here, I doubt that is going to happen in my lifetime.

YAWN
if the Left knew how to "address problems in the minority communities in a positive manner" then 17 Black people/day every day of the year wouldnt be murdered on the streets of liberal cities

you idiots keep making the point for the other side

Report back.

You know I'm right.

the only thing i truly know right now is that you are making a damn fool of your self
Nope.

71 percent of Latinos.

93 percent of all blacks. 96 percent of black women.

73 percent of all Asian-Americans.

It's plain who the damn fools are. The Republicans.

You know, there are some right wingers who are so far gone, they believe minorities vote Democratic "because gifts". They are completely clueless what that means they believe about minorities.

Completely clueless. They have no idea what they are communicating to minorities when they say retarded shit like that.

Report back.

You know I'm right.

Nope.

71 percent of Latinos.

93 percent of all blacks. 96 percent of black women.

73 percent of all Asian-Americans.

It's plain who the damn fools are. The Republicans.

You know, there are some right wingers who are so far gone, they believe minorities vote Democratic "because gifts". They are completely clueless what that means they believe about minorities.

Completely clueless. They have no idea what they are communicating to minorities when they say retarded shit like that.

it's like you enjoy embarrassing yourself

The right wingers on this forum can't stop themselves. Even though I point it out, they still can't stop themselves. Every single time they are talking about a minority, you can absolutely depend on it being in a negative light.

Minorities notice shit like that.

"But it's true facts!" You retards think when you say that, it actually HELPS?!?!

LMAO!!!

what have you said here about minorities in a "positive light"/??

you are a comical hypocrite

Forum List

Back