Ever notice this about religious people?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Darth-Vader-53379872615.jpeg

"If you only knew the POWER of prayer!"

starwars-lackoffaith.jpg

"I find your lack of FAITH disturbing!"

...Ok yes, I slightly adjusted the first one, but the second's all original. :)

As some users here (who will remain nameless) they seem to utilize Sith logic for their religious beliefs. As with "if you don't support Israel, you're Israel's enemy." Which as mentioned in Episode 3,

God deals in absolutes. It's either all or nothing. It is one or the other. Deal with it, Delta.

The force is not God. He's a defeated foe awaiting eternity in a lake of fire. God is Jesus Christ and He won't be sharing His throne with anyone else. Pass the Word.

God deals in absolutes. It's either all or nothing. It is one or the other. Deal with it, Delta.

The force is not God. He's a defeated foe awaiting eternity in a lake of fire. God is Jesus Christ and He won't be sharing His throne with anyone else. Pass the Word.

Example? Can think of numerous examples where He doesn't. Murder for example. While murder is a death penalty offense in Scripture, there are exceptions and ways to wiggle out of it like fleeing to a city of refuge or however it's put where the 'blood avenger' (executioner)may not pursue.

You understand metaphor right? The Force is a metaphor written by real people educated similarly to everyone else. Sci-fi oftens gets used to discuss controversial subjects in a non-offensive setting as with a galaxy far far away.

Wrong. In the occult Lucifer is referred to as "The Force'. Of course, you already knew that so..... as to your choice of gods? Totally your choice but realize you have to live throughout eternity with the consequences of your poor choices, Delta.

As I told you before, the God of Israel won't be sharing his throne with Lucifer or any other Baal gods. It won't happen.

Wrong. In the occult Lucifer is referred to as "The Force'. Of course, you already knew that so..... as to your choice of gods? Totally your choice but realize you have to live throughout eternity with the consequences of your poor choices, Delta.

As I told you before, the God of Israel won't be sharing his throne with Lucifer or any other Baal gods. It won't happen.

Reminds me of another fiction-quote, "There is only one master of the ring, and he doesn't share power with anyone." Sounds like God don't it. Wouldn't be surprised if Tolkien MEANT it to be God given the Gnostic angle.

Darth-Vader-53379872615.jpeg

"If you only knew the POWER of prayer!"

starwars-lackoffaith.jpg

"I find your lack of FAITH disturbing!"

...Ok yes, I slightly adjusted the first one, but the second's all original. :)

As some users here (who will remain nameless) they seem to utilize Sith logic for their religious beliefs. As with "if you don't support Israel, you're Israel's enemy." Which as mentioned in Episode 3,

See my point is well taken? Here's yet another post about religion of yours. You're obsessed.

Forum List

Back