🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever wonder what's going on, and why? My hypothesis is...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
...Governments need a villain for their people to fear. A fearful public will grant more power to their government to keep them safe from it and go about their disinterested apathetic lives. Germany did it with the Jews and others, communist nations did it with capitalists and intellectuals, and presently the US is doing it with Muslims.

The US invades arab countries to steal oil and resources. This naturally causes resentment but without a military to counter US forces with arabs and Muslims can only resort to asymmetric warfare aka terrorism. So they launch small-scale attacks against occupying US forces locally and abroad. THe US government says "Ah see there! They're bad and we must stop them." But were they bad before or AFTER we invaded their countries? If they'd invaded and occupied the US wouldn't we do the same thing if our military was disabled? Of course we would. So the supposed threat of Islam is really just a natural result of attacking arab bee hives. You fiddle with the hive, the bees come out and defend it. Maybe if you didn't fiddle with it in the first place they wouldn't try and sting you.

If Islam itself was really such a threat we'd be done. There's 1.5 billion of them all over the world. If the religion itself was inherently evil and out to control the world, they'd have done it by now. What's actually going on is western Christian-led nations are using it as a scapegoat like nations and empires have throughout history. Make someone or something into an enemy and your people will give you all the power over them you want to keep them safe. But when the threat is of your own making starting the conflict in the first place, how long until your people realize their leadership isn't the good guys, and their "enemy" the bad guys?

I remember coming to this realization back after getting out of the Navy. The US is not the men in white hats fighting a defensive war. We're the villains causing the problems in the first place. That was a sucky thing to realize but it's true. We're the bad guys. And while they might not be the traditional good guys, they're not the ultimate embodiment of evil either. They're simply resisting US imperialism however they can. We call it terrorism when they do it to us. They call it terrorism when we do it to them. Who's right?

Its not like the Muslim extremeists are not doing anything like beheading people or blowing people up or gunning people down. Its all the USA's fault. What a load of liberal bull shit.

Ever wonder what's going on, and why? My hypothesis is...

Pathetic, idiotic and agreed with by complete brain donor morons

Is there a contest to see who can come up with the most childish and banal explanation for Islamic terrorism or something?

"Jihad" Learn it.

Its not like the Muslim extremeists are not doing anything like beheading people or blowing people up or gunning people down. Its all the USA's fault. What a load of liberal bull shit.

Except, of course, that it isn't an example of liberalism. It is simply the mindless regurgitation of the various talking points Islamists use to justify their murderous rampages, and offered as if they are original thoughts instead of the sort of hackneyed crap we've seen a million times already.

An actual liberal would address the ideology that drives them, and recognize that such an ideology represents the very antithesis of liberalism.

The US invades arab countries to steal oil and resources.

Bullshit.

But were they bad before or AFTER we invaded their countries?

Before.

If the religion itself was inherently evil and out to control the world, they'd have done it by now.

If they weren't a bunch of backward thugs, they might have done it by now.

Personally I would word it a little softer but it is very true. I remember I was doing research on something and saw the number of civilian causalities in Obama's drone war against terrorists. Although it was from a reliable source I was sure it was a propaganda number. I cross referenced it several places and it was an accurate number. I do not remember what it was at the time. My reactions was, "That's insane!" How could anyone continue a campaign with such an insanely high civilian causality count? Answer is, we just don't care. I believe Islam is bad but I also believe the U.S. is pushing people to be extremest with one of those monster bulldozers.

...Governments need a villain for their people to fear. A fearful public will grant more power to their government to keep them safe from it and go about their disinterested apathetic lives. Germany did it with the Jews and others, communist nations did it with capitalists and intellectuals, and presently the US is doing it with Muslims.

The US invades arab countries to steal oil and resources. This naturally causes resentment but without a military to counter US forces with arabs and Muslims can only resort to asymmetric warfare aka terrorism. So they launch small-scale attacks against occupying US forces locally and abroad. THe US government says "Ah see there! They're bad and we must stop them." But were they bad before or AFTER we invaded their countries? If they'd invaded and occupied the US wouldn't we do the same thing if our military was disabled? Of course we would. So the supposed threat of Islam is really just a natural result of attacking arab bee hives. You fiddle with the hive, the bees come out and defend it. Maybe if you didn't fiddle with it in the first place they wouldn't try and sting you.

If Islam itself was really such a threat we'd be done. There's 1.5 billion of them all over the world. If the religion itself was inherently evil and out to control the world, they'd have done it by now. What's actually going on is western Christian-led nations are using it as a scapegoat like nations and empires have throughout history. Make someone or something into an enemy and your people will give you all the power over them you want to keep them safe. But when the threat is of your own making starting the conflict in the first place, how long until your people realize their leadership isn't the good guys, and their "enemy" the bad guys?

I remember coming to this realization back after getting out of the Navy. The US is not the men in white hats fighting a defensive war. We're the villains causing the problems in the first place. That was a sucky thing to realize but it's true. We're the bad guys. And while they might not be the traditional good guys, they're not the ultimate embodiment of evil either. They're simply resisting US imperialism however they can. We call it terrorism when they do it to us. They call it terrorism when we do it to them. Who's right?

While I totally agree that the government has taken full advantage of the problem with Islam to get oil ETC. I disagree that Islam isn't a threat. You will notice that it's not just the USA having problems with Islam. France,Sweden and other western countries are also having issues with Islam. These countries are not exactly know for being aggressive so your premise is incorrect.

Islam is inherently evil because it was created by the war lord Mohammad. Because Islam and the Koran are his intellectual property and he was a violent man the belief system he set up was also violent. To Muslims Mohammad is the ultimate example of what to be as a person and it's what they aspirer too.

You have not taken into account that once you are a Muslim you can not leave Islam. To do so it punishable by death. This may explain why we don't see more aggression from Muslim countries. Much like Christians and Jews these people are born into Islam and raised Muslim. However just because you are born Muslim doesn't mean you believe in Mohammad. Like many Christians and Jews it's possible that many Muslim are just going through the expected motions of being Islamic and really don't believe or care about Mohammad and his teachings. Unlike Westerners they can't leave the religion or say they are agnostic or atheist. They can't convert to another belief system. This may account for the reason they all aren't going banana's like the extremists. It could be that many Muslim don't truly believe or just don't care about Islam and it cause for a total Islamic world.

You also haven't taken into account that many Muslim countries don't have the same weapons that the West does. If you are going to attack the West you'd better at least have the same defenses as the West or you are going to most likely lose. They don't make a combined effort because like Western countries they don't all get along.

I didn't realize we were actually "stealing" the oil from OPEC nations.
Call me naive, but I assumed that oil companies had made deals with other companies and governments.

Guess I'll have to rethink the whole process.

Does this explain the muslim murder of 2000 people in Nigeria?
Unfortunately extremism is spreading like the Nazi cause spread across Germany in WWII. They will be a major problem soon if this is allowed to continue. Much like Germans who didn't believe in Hitlers cause, those Muslims who oppose the cause will be labeled heretic's and arrested and killed. This will cause many not to speak out and do as they are told. We have a real problem here if we don't nip this in the bud.

Sorry, brother, but that's the stupidest thing I've ever read.

You've been visiting those terrorist forum sites online?

Thank you Delta, absolutely 100% agree with you. And I admire you for posting this on this particular board!

Forum List

Back