Ever wonder why Mormon houses of "worship"

That page almost seems to have been crafted specifically as a demonstration of a point that I just made, although most of it isn't about the Temple. There is some scattered truth among that list but most of it is exaggerated, distorted, or flat-out false. Anyone who reads that list and gives credence to it will be deceived more than enlightened, and that appears to be its intent.

Have NO windows

Why?

Just what kind bizarre rituals are they trying to hide?

Since they "believe" their devil and jesus are brothers

Same with Jehovah's Witnesses

what kind of bizarre-o stuff are they trying to hide?

When I was a kid I went to a church that was as dark as anything, yeah, it had windows, you'd never be able to see what was going on inside through those windows though.

It wasn't Moron either, it was mainstream church.

Have NO windows

Why?

When I was a kid I went to a church that was as dark as anything, yeah, it had windows, you'd never be able to see what was going on inside through those windows though.

It wasn't Moron either, it was mainstream church.
Guno is a MORON. The church we are talking about is MORMON.
IDIOT.

Ever wonder why democrook ghettos are so disgusting?

disgusting-illegal-dump-eyesore-slum-huts-shacks-tones-discarded-junk-around-homes-gypsy-ghetto-maksuda-varna-58288268.jpg

Have NO windows

Why?

Um there are Windows on all the buildings.

So why lie? Or do you really know that little?

Btw you are more than welcome to come to a meeting and see for yourself, both the Windows and what we do. In fact, we have thousands of young men spending time inviting people to come and find out for yourself.

I find it amusing that despite spending so much time, energy, and money inviting people to come join our meetings people want to pretend we are hiding something.

Just what type of bizarre rituals go on in the Mormon temple ? They don't let the public in. What are they hiding?

All I can find are some hidden video of this stuff

Last edited:
Have NO windows

Why?

There are two main kinds of Mormon buildings—meetinghouses, and Temples.

The vast majority of activity takes place in the meetinghouses. These are our regular “churches”. I've never seen or heard of a meetinghouse that didn't have windows (although they are nearly (but not always) of a frosted or textured glass through which one cannot easily see much), and in any event, the meetings that we hold there are open to the public. If you think we're hiding anything, feel free to come visit a meetinghouse any time we're meeting there and see for yourself. If you're expecting anything bizarre or sinister, then I'm afraid you're going to be very disappointed.

I cannot extend that same invitation regarding the Temples. Only members of the church in good standing are allowed therein; and we do not discuss, with outsiders, the details of the ceremonies that take place there. Many have taken this as license to make up all sorts of crazy accounts of bizarre and sinister rituals that they claim to take place therein. You can search the Internet for accounts of these rituals, but you'll find far more falsehood than truth. All I'll say beyond that is that the more bizarre an account seems, the less likely it is to be true.

As for the Jehovah's Witnesses, I can't really speak for them. Perhaps they prefer MacOS, or some version of Linux.
and we do not discuss, with outsiders, the details of the ceremonies that take place there.

So you are hiding some bizarre rituals, I hope it doesn't involve children or small animals

So you are hiding some bizarre rituals, I hope it doesn't involve children or small animals

Nothing at all nearly as bizarre as what you are surely imagining.

But you do clearly remind me of the advice found in Matthew 7:6, and how it applies here, to discussing such sacred things with those like yourself who would have no more respect for nor understanding of them, than a pig would have for pearls.

Nothing at all nearly as bizarre as what you are surely imagining.

But you do clearly remind me of the advice found in Matthew 7:6, and how it applies here, to discussing such sacred things with those like yourself who would have no more respect for nor understanding of them, than a pig would have for pearls.
Ah yes the super secret Knowledge given to all who belong!!!
When all else fails quote your bible,

So
Whats up with the fat guy in the white suit talking to a curtain , then going behind the curtain and sticking out his hand so others could shake it? Kind of wizard of oz stuff

Last edited:
Have NO windows

Why?

There are two main kinds of Mormon buildings—meetinghouses, and Temples.

The vast majority of activity takes place in the meetinghouses. These are our regular “churches”. I've never seen or heard of a meetinghouse that didn't have windows (although they are nearly (but not always) of a frosted or textured glass through which one cannot easily see much), and in any event, the meetings that we hold there are open to the public. If you think we're hiding anything, feel free to come visit a meetinghouse any time we're meeting there and see for yourself. If you're expecting anything bizarre or sinister, then I'm afraid you're going to be very disappointed.

I cannot extend that same invitation regarding the Temples. Only members of the church in good standing are allowed therein; and we do not discuss, with outsiders, the details of the ceremonies that take place there. Many have taken this as license to make up all sorts of crazy accounts of bizarre and sinister rituals that they claim to take place therein. You can search the Internet for accounts of these rituals, but you'll find far more falsehood than truth. All I'll say beyond that is that the more bizarre an account seems, the less likely it is to be true.

As for the Jehovah's Witnesses, I can't really speak for them. Perhaps they prefer MacOS, or some version of Linux.
and we do not discuss, with outsiders, the details of the ceremonies that take place there.

If you want to know then prepare yourself and find out.

If not, then it doesn't matter

Have NO windows

Why?

First, there is a Mormon Church three blocks from me, and there are windows. The Temple at the edge of town also has them. But let's say that there are some denominations, or some rooms within a church, that have no windows. The first thing that comes to my mind are Jesus' words that when you pray, don't pray on a street corner, but go into your closet. Most closets don't have windows. Perhaps some churches choose to design their prayer and worship to best emulate a prayer closet. Nothing sinister about that.

Have NO windows

Why?

First, there is a Mormon Church three blocks from me, and there are windows. The Temple at the edge of town also has them. But let's say that there are some denominations, or some rooms within a church, that have no windows. The first thing that comes to my mind are Jesus' words that when you pray, don't pray on a street corner, but go into your closet. Most closets don't have windows. Perhaps some churches choose to design their prayer and worship to best emulate a prayer closet. Nothing sinister about that.
Nothing terrifies the anti-faith more than the possibility that someone, somewhere, might be doing religious things in secret. Hence the need for thought police.

So this is christianity

That clip is from a film titled The God makers; which is widely criticized even by other professional Mormon-bashers for its gross dishonesty.

My wife actually credits The God Makers for ultimately helping send her in the direction of investigating and joining the Mormon church. It's the sort of over-the-top propaganda piece that the most weak-minded might take at face value, but more intelligent people are often led to wonder what it is about the subject of such propaganda that provokes such an attack. In my wife's case, once she was led in that direction, and really looked into the church, instead of the bizarre, sinister crap depicted in The God Makers, she found the truth for which she had been searching.

My wife's story is not uncommon, and I've heard it claimed that The God makers ends up being one of the best missionary tools we have.

Forum List

Back