Every Country With Hostages And Dead Should Declare War on Hamas

Her ya go you fucking POS. Now, sit down and STFU. My foot is starting to hurt from kicking your ass.

:dance::dance::dance:
Can you fucking read? I was talking about DRONES which are useless unless you know the fuckers are in there! I used to play OP4 for special operations troops in urban combat training. I was never located by a drone when inside a building. Outside, all the fucking time!

Tell me how an MRAP could be used against buildings, because our troops never did!

Can you fucking read? I was talking about DRONES which are useless unless you know the fuckers are in there! I used to play OP4 for special operations troops in urban combat training. I was never located by a drone when inside a building. Outside, all the fucking time!

Tell me how an MRAP could be used against buildings, because our troops never did!
Hey Gilligan, do some research on KAMIKAZI DRONES, you fucking moron.

I just exposed your lie about not saying they hide in buildings, liar.

What good is a fucking drone if you don't know if anyone is in there? Are you normally this stupid, or are you having a bad day?
You are making an assumption that Israel will not be able to locate the hamas terrorists.

Did you get educated on KAMIKAZE drones, Gilligan?

You said the equipment we gave Ukraine would be better off sent to Israel. BTW, they already have them too!

MRAPs are defensive against IEDs.
You are now claiming Israel is using MRAPS despite your original claim nothing we send to Ukraine could be used by Israel.

This is fun. :dance: :dance: :dance:

You said the equipment we gave Ukraine would be better off sent to Israel. BTW, they already have them too!

MRAPs are defensive against IEDs.
Funny how you edited out “MRAPS are used defensively against IEDs” since IEDs is the very thing Israel is most worried about if they invade Gaza.

Another blow to your “Israel couldn’t use anything we send to Ukraine” dumbassery, huh Gilligan?

Funny how you edited out “MRAPS are used defensively against IEDs” since IEDs is the very thing Israel is most worried about if they invade Gaza.

Another blow to your “Israel couldn’t use anything we send to Ukraine” dumbassery, huh Gilligan?
How did I edit out MRAPs when you quoted it?

Israel already has MRAPs you fucking dipshit! Why don't you watch the news? Oh, you don't know what they look like do you?

1696892767272.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back