Every Country With Hostages And Dead Should Declare War on Hamas

You obviously know little about artillery, which the Israels already have enough to do the job.

The small arms from Afghanistan are being used by Hamas. Why would Israel need small arms? They build their own!

What good do drones do when the enemy is hiding in buildings or underground? Besides, I am sure they have enough.

You cannot back up your asinine assertion. Of course, if you want to keep trying, I will continue to illustrate its stupidity.
Are the terrorists coming across the border to kill and kidnap innocent civilians bringing their buildings with them?

What a clown you are.

You obviously know little about artillery, which the Israels already have enough to do the job.

The small arms from Afghanistan are being used by Hamas. Why would Israel need small arms? They build their own!

What good do drones do when the enemy is hiding in buildings or underground? Besides, I am sure they have enough.

You cannot back up your asinine assertion. Of course, if you want to keep trying, I will continue to illustrate its stupidity.
Kamikazi drones couldn’t be used against buildings?

You really are stupid.

I already backed it up, Gilligan.

Your story keeps changing, Simp. First, you claimed Israel couldn’t use anything we are sending to Ukraine, and when I destroyed that bullshit you changed your story to “They already have those”.

Moron.
Hey dipshit! If they already have them, why would they need more? Those items you listed were arms we HAVE ALREADY shipped to Ukraine. Where is the list of what they need now?

What makes you think they need them? You really don't understand how weapons are used, and it's embarrassing!
Your original story wasn’t that they don’t need them, it was that they couldn’t be used.

Clearly a kamikazi drone could be used against a building housing terrorists, Gilligan.

Your original story wasn’t that they don’t need them, it was that they couldn’t be used.

Clearly a kamikazi drone could be used against a building housing terrorists, Gilligan.
If you could read, I would point out that I was talking about Hamas hiding in tunnels. The fact is that Israel will get anything they need simply if they ask for it. At present, their biggest problem is going to be missiles for the Iron Dome, which I do not believe we make.

If you could read, I would point out that I was talking about Hamas hiding in tunnels. The fact is that Israel will get anything they need simply if they ask for it. At present, their biggest problem is going to be missiles for the Iron Dome, which I do not believe we make.
So are you abandoning your claim they hide in buildings?

Man, your story changes more often than Biden’s Depends.

So you didn't read my original comments. Typical.

I'm done as you have proven yourself to be clueless when it comes to how weapons are employed.
I read all your dumbassery. Including the one where you said they hide in buildings. You want to change that story too?

The UK and US are holding Julian Assange hostage but I don't see what it has to do with Hamas. The US has been holding many hostages at Guantanamo but no one has declared war on America. Maybe they should but they haven't.
Ummmmmmmm, those are terrorists at Gitmo, not hostages.

Quote me saying that. You can't! The only dumbass is you because you are a wannabe armchair general politician at heart.
Her ya go you fucking POS. Now, sit down and STFU. My foot is starting to hurt from kicking your ass.

:dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back