Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.
Don't forget about all who kiss Sheldon Adelson's ring.

You provided the Link, dildo.

You are terrible at compensating your theft of Palestine.
Henry Ford describes in 1920 the streets of New York being full of Jewish peddlers selling the wedding rings of murdered Russians.
That’s the ticket!
Don’t forget drinking the blood of Christian virgins!
The reason gentiles are more religiously advanced than jews is because we understand all humans are flawed. All humans err. There are times in every human's life when he needs to beg forgiveness. This is a rational view of the world as it really is in terms of our relationships with other humans. We use our ability to reason to determine where we are wrong, to admit we were wrong, to seek forgiveness, to make amends. This make us more rational, more religiously advanced. Jews, on the other hand, NEVER admit, acknowledge, apologize. Y'all are still stuck in Deuteronomy. Now, what was that about drinking the blood of Christian virgins?
Is that why Jews win so many Nobel Prizes?
Was Obama Jew?

I don’t understand why the Canaanites were having sex with their animals.
Perhaps their women were ugly as all heck.
I have no idea. It has nothing to do with what I wrote above.
Your guess is as good as mine.
I honestly have never really looked into the issue.
Hm. In what issue? About Canaanites or about circumcision?
Circumcision.
I believe there’s only one rabbi on earth who does it.
His community probably believes he has the ability to give the children the ability to resist sexual sins.
I thought that this is still widely practiced by Jews today.
I don't know how circumcision affects sexual life, but adoption of this practice had nothing to do with that, as far as I know. It was a part of covenant with Abraham. Something like to distinguish those who follow the covenant from those who don't.
I apologize for not being clear.
The knowledge of the circumcision is meant to constantly remind the Jewish male to control his sexual urge in a manner acceptable to God.

Henry Ford describes in 1920 the streets of New York being full of Jewish peddlers selling the wedding rings of murdered Russians.
That’s the ticket!
The reason gentiles are more religiously advanced than jews is because we understand all humans are flawed. All humans err. There are times in every human's life when he needs to beg forgiveness. This is a rational view of the world as it really is in terms of our relationships with other humans. We use our ability to reason to determine where we are wrong, to admit we were wrong, to seek forgiveness, to make amends. This make us more rational, more religiously advanced. Jews, on the other hand, NEVER admit, acknowledge, apologize. Y'all are still stuck in Deuteronomy. Now, what was that about drinking the blood of Christian virgins?
Was Obama Jew?
No.
He also did nothing to earn his prize except express campaign rhetoric.

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.
Don't forget about all who kiss Sheldon Adelson's ring.
Anyone who loves money.

Sure.
You don't work with Goyim looking for properties lost.

Especially Germ-Mans in the Prussian Trust.

That’s the ticket!

Juicy-------in what brothel were you educated?

Circumcision.
His community probably believes he has the ability to give the children the ability to resist sexual sins.
I don't know how circumcision affects sexual life, but adoption of this practice had nothing to do with that, as far as I know. It was a part of covenant with Abraham. Something like to distinguish those who follow the covenant from those who don't.
The knowledge of the circumcision is meant to constantly remind the Jewish male to control his sexual urge in a manner acceptable to God.
Well, maybe. But then again, if it doesn't affect negatively the sexual life, then how will it help a male to control his urge? He will simply get used to it.

Circumcision.
Well, maybe. But then again, if it doesn't affect negatively the sexual life, then how will it help a male to control his urge? He will simply get used to it.
It is not meant to control the sexual urge, it is meant to remind one to distance oneself from inappropriate sexual behavior.

Henry Ford said that ? how did the jewish peddlers get them?
From their tribesmen in Russia. Silly question.

I don’t understand why the Canaanites were having sex with their animals.
Perhaps their women were ugly as all heck.
Circumcision.
Circumcision is practiced widely by jews today. There are numerous people who perform the ritual; some are rabbis, many aren't.
It has no impact on sexual life generally.
Indeependent is partially correct about it's purpose. In addition, circumcision was practiced in various places around the ancient Mid-East. It was generally reserved for the priests. There's ancient Egyptian art depicting it. The Israelites were to be "a nation of priests" per the Old Testament. Circumcision was an emblem of that.

Was Obama Jew?
Jew blood, mother's side.

You are the thieves thinking the countries who let you in as Refugees
Owe you part of their properties & part of their money.

You are evil & everyone with commonsense hates you.
How Roman Catholic of you!

You ultimately rent from the government through taxes.

You don't deserve a dang thing if you didn't pay taxes on these properties.

What you are is conving thieves.

Another stupid Pollack remark, Compensation started I believe in the late 1990’s. Obviously there were Holocaust survivors still alive. Why aren’t they entitled to compensation? It’s not just property ; it’s bank records, or a possible paper trail of anything
If their parents are no longer alive; why shouldn’t their kids or grandkids lay claim?
Did the Germans or others pay taxes on the stolen property you stupid thieving Pollack. :ahole-1:

Please,
Your tribe thinks half of Eurasia owes you money.
List the nations...

There's a bunch.

Holocaust Compensation & Restitution, by Country

you wanted the thieves to keep it?

try again sobie dear-------ALL world war II reparations are based on actual LOSS OF PROPERTY OWNED AND EITHER CONFISCATED BY THE NAZIS OR STOLEN BY THE GIVEN COUNTRIES. Jews were in Europe before catholics got there

The STUPID POLLACK believes that the stolen property belongs to the ones who took it because they paid TAXES on it !!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::asshole:

Henry Ford said that ? how did the jewish peddlers get them?
From their tribesmen in Russia. Silly question.

Circumcision.
Circumcision is practiced widely by jews today. There are numerous people who perform the ritual; some are rabbis, many aren't.
It has no impact on sexual life generally.
Indeependent is partially correct about it's purpose. In addition, circumcision was practiced in various places around the ancient Mid-East. It was generally reserved for the priests. There's ancient Egyptian art depicting it. The Israelites were to be "a nation of priests" per the Old Testament. Circumcision was an emblem of that.

Was Obama Jew?
Jew blood, mother's side.

As opposed to Goyim blood

Bolsheviks killed mostly Russians.... Certainly not a pro-Russian aspiration.
I don't mean that they became pro Russian. Bolshewism virtually denies divisions on nationalities. I meant they became less Jewish.

That kind of proves it's Kosher, rather than Russian.
The fact that it was initially against ethnics & their divisions.

Stalin sure changed that though.
It couldn't be the other way around. Bolshevism was the opposite of social, political and economic system which existed in the Russian Empire. And it wasn't just a whim of Bolsheviks. Many people were fed up by the system.

The real Russian Empire were the Tsarists, what the Bolsheviks were are traitors of the Tsar, and ones using very much similar values of the Kosher people today tend to support in the USA, such as pro-Abortion, pro-Gun control, and ending Ethnic and religious concepts.

It's just like in the USA they Kosher people fund Democrats by 1/2 of their financing, and push the same kind of cr@p as the Bolsheviks did, except this time far worse.

They pray upon indoctrinating & dividing the populace into a wedge to push Bolshevik values.
Jews can't be considered as traitors, because they never showed allegiance to the Empire or the tsar.

Why they were active in the Bolshevism movement? They were intellectualy superior to the average population where they lived, but at the same time they were underrated and sidelined by the system. So, it is understandable that the movement which aim was to fully destroy this system attracted many of them.

The Western civilization throughout all its history persecuted Jews or discriminated them in some or another form. Nationalism and Christianity played significant role in it. So, there is no surprise that they support cosmopolitan and secular parties there.

They lived in Tsarist Russia, and killed the Tsar, and implemented their own system not by Democracy but by killing, sure seems traitorous to me.

Oh really?
Kosher people were intellectually superior?
Are you Kosher?

Maybe if Kosher people assimilated, they wouldn't have been persecuted, how about that?

try again sobie dear-------ALL world war II reparations are based on actual LOSS OF PROPERTY OWNED AND EITHER CONFISCATED BY THE NAZIS OR STOLEN BY THE GIVEN COUNTRIES. Jews were in Europe before catholics got there

The STUPID POLLACK believes that the stolen property belongs to the ones who took it because they paid TAXES on it !!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::asshole:

It was the Polish nation, you don't get to claim part of the nation as your own for monetary gain, without being despised in return,
especially when you don't respect Palestine.

That’s the ticket!

Why do Kosher terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Prizes too?

silly -----Jews have offered the palis FULL compensation for any claims of
losses-----so long as the losses sustained by jews in muslim lands are
compensated------IS THAT NOT FAIR?

I'm tired of your tribe barking orders you won't even follow.
So do something about it.
The FBI is bored of you not taking action.

Why don't you force Poland to pay you your loot they owe you.
Because Jews aren’t animals like you.

You are worse than Animals, even most Animals don't disrespect the ones who take them in when they're strays, even some rather vicious ones like Bears can be tame.

You on the other hand, never respect the Polish people, who took you in.

Maybe because you're spawns of Satan?

It was the Polish nation, you don't get to claim part of the nation as your own for monetary gain, without being despised in return,
especially when you don't respect Palestine.
We

“ Palestine “ has nothing to do with what happened between 1941 and 1945 you ignoramus. We also have the Right to demand Reparations from anyone who was involved in helping out the Nazis

silly -----Jews have offered the palis FULL compensation for any claims of
losses-----so long as the losses sustained by jews in muslim lands are
compensated------IS THAT NOT FAIR?

I'm tired of your tribe barking orders you won't even follow.
So do something about it.
The FBI is bored of you not taking action.

Why don't you force Poland to pay you your loot they owe you.
Because Jews aren’t animals like you.

You are worse than Animals, even most Animals don't disrespect the ones who take them in when they're strays, even some rather vicious ones like Bears can be tame.

You on the other hand, never respect the Polish people, who took you in.

Maybe because you're spawns of Satan?

Your ilk are worse then animals; they are SAVAGES.
Pollacks didn’t participate in killing Jews?

You and your ILK are the spawns of Hell and shouldn’t even be living

That’s the ticket!
"Is that why Jews win so many Nobel Prizes?"

No, that would be nepotism.

I don't mean that they became pro Russian. Bolshewism virtually denies divisions on nationalities. I meant they became less Jewish.

That kind of proves it's Kosher, rather than Russian.
The fact that it was initially against ethnics & their divisions.

Stalin sure changed that though.
It couldn't be the other way around. Bolshevism was the opposite of social, political and economic system which existed in the Russian Empire. And it wasn't just a whim of Bolsheviks. Many people were fed up by the system.

The real Russian Empire were the Tsarists, what the Bolsheviks were are traitors of the Tsar, and ones using very much similar values of the Kosher people today tend to support in the USA, such as pro-Abortion, pro-Gun control, and ending Ethnic and religious concepts.

It's just like in the USA they Kosher people fund Democrats by 1/2 of their financing, and push the same kind of cr@p as the Bolsheviks did, except this time far worse.

They pray upon indoctrinating & dividing the populace into a wedge to push Bolshevik values.
Jews can't be considered as traitors, because they never showed allegiance to the Empire or the tsar.

Why they were active in the Bolshevism movement? They were intellectualy superior to the average population where they lived, but at the same time they were underrated and sidelined by the system. So, it is understandable that the movement which aim was to fully destroy this system attracted many of them.

The Western civilization throughout all its history persecuted Jews or discriminated them in some or another form. Nationalism and Christianity played significant role in it. So, there is no surprise that they support cosmopolitan and secular parties there.

They lived in Tsarist Russia, and killed the Tsar, and implemented their own system not by Democracy but by killing, sure seems traitorous to me.

Oh really?
Kosher people were intellectually superior?
Are you Kosher?

Maybe if Kosher people assimilated, they wouldn't have been persecuted, how about that?

As opposed to other religions I have mentioned and you have ignored, Pollack?

Forum List

Back