Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

You are terrible at compensating your theft of Palestine.
Henry Ford describes in 1920 the streets of New York being full of Jewish peddlers selling the wedding rings of murdered Russians.
That’s the ticket!
Don’t forget drinking the blood of Christian virgins!
The reason gentiles are more religiously advanced than jews is because we understand all humans are flawed. All humans err. There are times in every human's life when he needs to beg forgiveness. This is a rational view of the world as it really is in terms of our relationships with other humans. We use our ability to reason to determine where we are wrong, to admit we were wrong, to seek forgiveness, to make amends. This make us more rational, more religiously advanced. Jews, on the other hand, NEVER admit, acknowledge, apologize. Y'all are still stuck in Deuteronomy. Now, what was that about drinking the blood of Christian virgins?
Is that why Jews win so many Nobel Prizes?
"Is that why Jews win so many Nobel Prizes?"

No, that would be nepotism.

Because we are smart and you are stupid

Below is the definition Thank you for proving my point

nep·o·tism
/ˈnepəˌtizəm/
noun
noun: nepotism
  1. the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.
    "his years in office were marked by corruption and nepotism"
    synonyms: favoritism, preferential treatment, keeping it in the family, the old boy network, looking after one's own,

Street Juice thanks for this thread! Really brought out the Jew lovers and the usual Israel Firster cohenservatives. On another note ANYONE who has read the Protocols of the learned elders of zion and don't believe it are either INCREDIBLY ignorant,brainwashed lemmings or lying to themselves because the truth hurts.
I'm reading Henry Ford's "International Jew" right now, and it is eye-popping...and I thought I was woke already. He incorporates a lot of the protocols in it. He says they originated in France or Switzerland. and have the tone of somebody taking notes in a lecture. Jews say they originated in Russia (but, of course) and are a Tsarist forgery. I trust Henry Ford, who sacrificed a lot to publish his papers, more than I do any Jew
Indeed. I own a copy of the International Jew as well. Another good one is Duke's Jewish Supremacism. If the Protocols are forgeries someone sure knew the history 100 years in the future! Those things are VERY descriptive of what is going on in the world today.
It’s called success via years of hard work.
Usury in many ways is what has made Jews wealthy and powerful. That and the fact they stick together like the thieves,murderers,vile evil race they are. Amazing a race can be kicked out of 109 countries and still manage to control every aspect of power in the world.

you wanted the thieves to keep it?

You are the thieves thinking the countries who let you in as Refugees
Owe you part of their properties & part of their money.

You are evil & everyone with commonsense hates you.

try again sobie dear-------ALL world war II reparations are based on actual LOSS OF PROPERTY OWNED AND EITHER CONFISCATED BY THE NAZIS OR STOLEN BY THE GIVEN COUNTRIES. Jews were in Europe before catholics got there

The STUPID POLLACK believes that the stolen property belongs to the ones who took it because they paid TAXES on it !!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::asshole:

It was the Polish nation, you don't get to claim part of the nation as your own for monetary gain, without being despised in return,
especially when you don't respect Palestine.
We

“ Palestine “ has nothing to do with what happened between 1941 and 1945 you ignoramus. We also have the Right to demand Reparations from anyone who was involved in helping out the Nazis

So, when are you going to point fingers at your own, for the Holocaust?

I'm tired of your tribe barking orders you won't even follow.
So do something about it.
The FBI is bored of you not taking action.

Why don't you force Poland to pay you your loot they owe you.
Because Jews aren’t animals like you.

You are worse than Animals, even most Animals don't disrespect the ones who take them in when they're strays, even some rather vicious ones like Bears can be tame.

You on the other hand, never respect the Polish people, who took you in.

Maybe because you're spawns of Satan?

Your ilk are worse then animals; they are SAVAGES.
Pollacks didn’t participate in killing Jews?

You and your ILK are the spawns of Hell and shouldn’t even be living

What a loser you are, copying me half the time. LOL

You are so dumb, you can't even come up with your own material.

You are the thieves thinking the countries who let you in as Refugees
Owe you part of their properties & part of their money.

You are evil & everyone with commonsense hates you.

try again sobie dear-------ALL world war II reparations are based on actual LOSS OF PROPERTY OWNED AND EITHER CONFISCATED BY THE NAZIS OR STOLEN BY THE GIVEN COUNTRIES. Jews were in Europe before catholics got there

The STUPID POLLACK believes that the stolen property belongs to the ones who took it because they paid TAXES on it !!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::asshole:

It was the Polish nation, you don't get to claim part of the nation as your own for monetary gain, without being despised in return,
We

“ Palestine “ has nothing to do with what happened between 1941 and 1945 you ignoramus. We also have the Right to demand Reparations from anyone who was involved in helping out the Nazis

You ARE stupid, you Pollack, Blame the Jews instead of your own FILTHY ILK

I have no idea. It has nothing to do with what I wrote above.
Your guess is as good as mine.
I honestly have never really looked into the issue.
Hm. In what issue? About Canaanites or about circumcision?
Circumcision.
I believe there’s only one rabbi on earth who does it.
His community probably believes he has the ability to give the children the ability to resist sexual sins.
I thought that this is still widely practiced by Jews today.
I don't know how circumcision affects sexual life, but adoption of this practice had nothing to do with that, as far as I know. It was a part of covenant with Abraham. Something like to distinguish those who follow the covenant from those who don't.
I apologize for not being clear.
The knowledge of the circumcision is meant to constantly remind the Jewish male to control his sexual urge in a manner acceptable to God.

Hmm, so it really worked to reduce sexual urges in Jeffrey Epstein, Anthony Weiner, and Harvey Weinstein among other perverts & pedos of your Kosher ilk?

So do something about it.
The FBI is bored of you not taking action.

You are worse than Animals, even most Animals don't disrespect the ones who take them in when they're strays, even some rather vicious ones like Bears can be tame.

Not true, You ask and I answer, I posted other Religions that don't accept JESUS ( unlike you) and you don't respond. In your Pollack posts, I never saw you use the word ILK you dumb, stupid, moron

We

Emanuel Ringelblum stated just that, and he was Kosher.

If you & your ilk are such bottom feeding maggots, that you have to blame Polish Allies, the first to fight the Nazis as the Polish Nazis who did the Holocaust.
Just because of minor Polish Nazi collaborators.
then
what's wrong with stating that that there were some minor Kosher Nazi collaborators too?

Maybe this is why you, and your ilk are despised.

You are no good to your rotten cores.

Not true, You ask and I answer, I posted other Religions that don't accept JESUS ( unlike you) and you don't respond. In your Pollack posts, I never saw you use the word ILK you dumb, stupid, moron

They lived in their own countries until pretty recently
, not in Christian countries for thousands of years, while disrespecting Christ, like you & your ilk.

Henry Ford describes in 1920 the streets of New York being full of Jewish peddlers selling the wedding rings of murdered Russians.
That’s the ticket!
The reason gentiles are more religiously advanced than jews is because we understand all humans are flawed. All humans err. There are times in every human's life when he needs to beg forgiveness. This is a rational view of the world as it really is in terms of our relationships with other humans. We use our ability to reason to determine where we are wrong, to admit we were wrong, to seek forgiveness, to make amends. This make us more rational, more religiously advanced. Jews, on the other hand, NEVER admit, acknowledge, apologize. Y'all are still stuck in Deuteronomy. Now, what was that about drinking the blood of Christian virgins?

Why do Kosher terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Prizes too?
He killed terrorists who were killing goyim.

They lived in their own countries until pretty recently
, not in Christian countries for thousands of years, while disrespecting Christ, like you & your ilk.
Yes, 1,000 of persecution and mass murder...good Jesus boys.
There is no christ, Dildo Brain...The Book of James, retard.
The Law of Moses is mandatory...Dildo Brain.

Your guess is as good as mine.
I honestly have never really looked into the issue.
Circumcision.
His community probably believes he has the ability to give the children the ability to resist sexual sins.
I don't know how circumcision affects sexual life, but adoption of this practice had nothing to do with that, as far as I know. It was a part of covenant with Abraham. Something like to distinguish those who follow the covenant from those who don't.
The knowledge of the circumcision is meant to constantly remind the Jewish male to control his sexual urge in a manner acceptable to God.

Hmm, so it really worked to reduce sexual urges in Jeffrey Epstein, Anthony Weiner, and Harvey Weinstein among other perverts & pedos of your Kosher ilk?
That's like asking why some people drive thru Stop Signs, Dildo Brain.
Many people disobey what they should obey.

That’s the ticket!

Deir Yassin Massacre done with at least some participation of Menachem Begin shouldn't get him the Nobel Peace Prize.
But
Long behold it does, like magic.

That’s the ticket!

You do realize that the Nobel Committee is mostly, if not all, Goyim.
Of course you don't; you're too busy snorting glue.

That’s the ticket!

Aren't they mostly Protestant?
Basically Kosher Lite, a different tribe you converted.

We

“ Palestine “ has nothing to do with what happened between 1941 and 1945 you ignoramus. We also have the Right to demand Reparations fromPOPO anyone who was involved in helping out the Nazis

Emanuel Ringelblum stated just that, and he was Kosher.

If you & your ilk are such bottom feeding maggots, that you have to blame Polish Allies, the first to fight the Nazis as the Polish Nazis who did the Holocaust.
Just because of minor Polish Nazi collaborators.
then
what's wrong with stating that that there were some minor Kosher Nazi collaborators too?

Maybe this is why you, and your ilk are despised.

You are no good to your rotten cores.

Tell us who those Jewish Collaborators were; You Pollack piece of Garbage.
Jews aren't liked because of the disgusting, vile, despicable [POLLACKS? Believe me, you are not important to anybody

That’s the ticket!

Deir Yassin Massacre done with at least some participation of Menachem Begin shouldn't get him the Nobel Peace Prize.
But
Long behold it does, like magic.
Yawn...RCC murdered tens of millions and all you have up your a$$ is 3 "massacres" committed against people who murder their own people.
You're such a Dildo Brain.

Circumcision.

That's like asking why some people drive thru Stop Signs, Dildo Brain.
Many people disobey what they should obey.

Many of the most prolific perverts known to public have been Kosher,
but
everybody's a pervert but J00.

That’s the ticket!

Aren't they mostly Protestant?
Basically Kosher Lite, a different tribe you converted.
Yes; smarter than Catholics.
You're like, so dull.
Did your blow up doll deflate?

Street Juice thanks for this thread! Really brought out the Jew lovers and the usual Israel Firster cohenservatives. On another note ANYONE who has read the Protocols of the learned elders of zion and don't believe it are either INCREDIBLY ignorant,brainwashed lemmings or lying to themselves because the truth hurts.
I'm reading Henry Ford's "International Jew" right now, and it is eye-popping...and I thought I was woke already. He incorporates a lot of the protocols in it. He says they originated in France or Switzerland. and have the tone of somebody taking notes in a lecture. Jews say they originated in Russia (but, of course) and are a Tsarist forgery. I trust Henry Ford, who sacrificed a lot to publish his papers, more than I do any Jew
Indeed. I own a copy of the International Jew as well. Another good one is Duke's Jewish Supremacism. If the Protocols are forgeries someone sure knew the history 100 years in the future! Those things are VERY descriptive of what is going on in the world today.
It’s called success via years of hard work.
Usury in many ways is what has made Jews wealthy and powerful. That and the fact they stick together like the thieves,murderers,vile evil race they are. Amazing a race can be kicked out of 109 countries and still manage to control every aspect of power in the world.
"the fact they stick together"
and convinced us that, when we do it, it is something called racism (the prime evil in the world, which, wouldn't you know, only white people can be guilty of because we have all the power hahaha)

Ford made a good point about the diaspora actually being a huge advantage to Jews

The International Jew

Forum List

Back