Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Bullsh(t, ONLY 2.8% of NYC is Polish, there's NO WAY, that they could possibly make up 50% of all Liver failures in NYC.

You are a lying batsh*t insane, manipulative ogre.

Just like how you blame Poland for Auschwitz,
or
make up stories about some late 1800's Krakow Pogrom, which can't be found on Google.

You are a lying scum, and we hate your guts.

PS.
Poles had their educated limited, or even eliminated back then.

Polish schools were seriously underfunded, or even abolished in the Partitions by Germans, and Russians,
But.
then it's somehow it's Polish peoples faults?

Now Poland has one of the highest literacy rates in the World.

Why are you such an ignorant buffoon?

yup-----the alcoholic liver failures are of two ethnic groups----blacks and poles.

A factually based source?

sobie----you are obsessed -----I am the source----about 35 years of
experience on the wards. If you do not want to be recognized as the
POLACK ANTISEMITE that you are------fix your vocabulary and change your name

You can't even figure out who ran Auschwitz,
You
clearly aren't a good source.

you don't even know what the word "kosher" means but you THROW it around -----into the atmosphere----like polack inebriates vomit into the gutter. Auschwitz camp was built at first as a putative political jail in a POLISH TOWN under the control of the German Nazi occupation. It was really a death factory for jews. Men women and children were brought in by cattle car------right past the homes of polish citizens-------and murdered there. The people of the city of Auschwitz could SMELL the
decaying bodies of the babies but later on denied that they knew what was going on

Yet, you never hate on Germans, now why is that?
You mostly just hate on Poles.

Maybe because you & your tribe have something wrong with you?

yup-----the alcoholic liver failures are of two ethnic groups----blacks and poles.

You

you don't even know what the word "kosher" means but you THROW it around -----into the atmosphere----like polack inebriates vomit into the gutter. Auschwitz camp was built at first as a putative political jail in a POLISH TOWN under the control of the German Nazi occupation. It was really a death factory for jews. Men women and children were brought in by cattle car------right past the homes of polish citizens-------and murdered there. The people of the city of Auschwitz could SMELL the
decaying bodies of the babies but later on denied that they knew what was going on

You just hate on Poles.

I don’t Hate Poles.
You’re really the first dumb ass Pole I ever encountered.

You

You just hate on Poles.

I don’t Hate Poles.

Hmm, and yet at first you too blamed Poland for the Holocaust.

You

You just hate on Poles.

I don’t Hate Poles.

No I didn’t; his user name begins with an R.

You

You just hate on Poles.

I don’t Hate Poles.

You said Poles built the camps, and then it turns out Kosher people built the camps.

You just hate on Poles.

I don’t Hate Poles.

You said Poles built the camps, and then it turns out Kosher people built the camps.
Jews did not build the camps.
Nice try.
Poles were forced into slave labor and built them.

You just hate on Poles.

I don’t Hate Poles.

Jews did not build the camps.
Nice try.
Poles were forced into slave labor and built them.

Already covered this,
below.

Jewish Nazi Death Camps.

Please list the atrocities Jews commit when not oppressed first...
And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
What is it with you people and slaughtering children, anyway?
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.
But you already knew that you were omitting those verses.
Why don't you cite those verses I skipped? And by the way, "committing adultery" isn't the same thing as "oppressing Jews", now is it?

And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.
Why don't you cite those verses I skipped? And by the way, "committing adultery" isn't the same thing as "oppressing Jews", now is it?

Juice, your comment makes no sense. The lines you posted do not address the issue that the Israelites were already at war with
several Cannanite nations. The parts you omitted address the fact of the perversions of their cultures-----not the specific attacks on the israelites

Why don’t you find those verses?
Because all you will do is search for the next sequence of “inflammatory” verses.
I have learned quite well from your pal, NotSobie.

Because all you will do is search for the next sequence of “inflammatory” verses.
Haha, ok, I won't wait for you to cede the point. That would require character and honor. But I'll claim the victory, anyway.

Haha, ok, I won't wait for you to cede the point. That would require character and honor. But I'll claim the victory, anyway.

cede what point, Juicy?----you made none other than the fact that you are
very unfamiliar with classical literature

Must be easy to go to a Nazi site and pick up selected verses.
The problem is that it’s like walking into the middle of the movie where you might misconstrue the good guy for the bad guy.
But thanks for admitting you never read the Bible.

Auschwitz camp was built at first as a putative political jail in a POLISH TOWN under the control of the German Nazi occupation. It was really a death factory for jews. Men women and children were brought in by cattle car------right past the homes of polish citizens-------and murdered there.
Doesn't is just make such perfect sense to to build a swimming pool and a brothel in a death factory? Well, of course, because the German people have always been known for their inefficiency & stupidity. Must be why they would ship all those men, women, and children they were planning to murder hundreds of miles in cattle cars to be gassed instead of just shooting them. Sure, it all makes sense now.
4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Only slightly less easy than photographing the corpses of typhus victims and claiming they were murdered.

Auschwitz camp was built at first as a putative political jail in a POLISH TOWN under the control of the German Nazi occupation. It was really a death factory for jews. Men women and children were brought in by cattle car------right past the homes of polish citizens-------and murdered there.
Doesn't is just make such perfect sense to to build a swimming pool and a brothel in a death factory? Well, of course, because the German people have always been known for their inefficiency & stupidity. Must be why they would ship all those men, women, and children they were planning to murder hundreds of miles in cattle cars to be gassed instead of just shooting them. Sure, it all makes sense now.
4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Only slightly less easy than photographing the corpses of typhus victims and claiming they were murdered.
Tell that to the US, British and Russian militaries who took and published the photos.

4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Capri---- I own a piece of property that was----long ago---a private house (late 1800s) in the course of time it became two apartments for blue collar workers.
----more time past and it became a grocery store. more time-----different uses. The USAGE of buildings can
change over time. My maternal grandfather lost brothers and their families----
having been shipped by train from Austria to Auschwitz----the fate of two little nieces is known------a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed
their heads against a brick wall-----AUSCHWITZ I appreciate your review of the revisionist filth. All genocides result in some survivors and WITNESSES.
Of course----I "know" that no one died of starvation in Ireland-----the Mc Idiots
just CANNABALIZED the Mc Scum. See----I can act like a moron just like you.
Are you Irish? oh-----well-----I tried.

Tell that to the US, British and Russian militaries who took and published the photos.
and labelled them as whatever they wished.

c0cbb081b776806d.jpeg
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

You realize, of course, that you've refuted nothing that I've said in this thread so far.

and labelled them as whatever they wished.

c0cbb081b776806d.jpeg

that's it-------your whole witness is that person who has declared himself
"British Chief of """black propaganda""" " is he a goth? Well ---no ---he is
an ethnic German ---follower of adolf hitler whose family moved their stinking
Nazi asses to England-------one of many Nazi pigs who continued writing for DAS VATERLAND in the post war era. As a child, I read lots of that literature-----mostly emanating from Syria and Egypt. The area in which I lived as a kid in
the USA-------included a significant population of the descendants of german type
farmers-------remember the mercenaries? In fact there was a battle fought in town led by George Washington------

Forum List

Back