Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Capri---- I own a piece of property that was----long ago---a private house (late 1800s) in the course of time it became two apartments for blue collar workers.
----more time past and it became a grocery store. more time-----different uses. The USAGE of buildings can
change over time. My maternal grandfather lost brothers and their families----
having been shipped by train from Austria to Auschwitz----the fate of two little nieces is known------a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed
their heads against a brick wall-----AUSCHWITZ I appreciate your review of the revisionist filth. All genocides result in some survivors and WITNESSES.
Of course----I "know" that no one died of starvation in Ireland-----the Mc Idiots
just CANNABALIZED the Mc Scum. See----I can act like a moron just like you.
Are you Irish? oh-----well-----I tried.
Very sorry to hear about your and your grandfather's relatives.

No one claims that there were no camps, that jews weren't targeted, or that people didn't suffer and die. The argument of "revisionists" is with the intent, the numbers, the purported methods, and the causes.

Of course, I take exception to your saying "a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed their heads against a brick wall" as I would never dream of doing such a thing nor associate with anyone who would. Regardless, your reaction is understandable and I feel no animosity towards you for it. You have my apologies if anything I posted opened an old wound. I'm not calling anyone a liar -- be clear about that -- nor claiming that nothing wrong, vile, or evil was ever committed by the German military. Horrible things happen in war. That said, word of mouth recounting of isolated incidents doesn't constitute proof of wide ranging claims.

You are, of course, correct that buildings and facilities can be re-purposed. Yet, even if we accept that Auschwitz was constructed originally for some other purpose than extermination, could it have been constructed as anything other than a prison of some sort? Remember, it was on occupied (officially) Polish territory. Would any prison have such facilities? Are you contending that the buildings were there, the camp was built around them, yet they weren't razed or made husks? How odd.

Regarding witnesses: There is video documentation of former Auschwitz inmates confirming a prison orchestra, art shows, etc. Numerous purported eye-witness testimonies are proven and admitted falsehoods. Others are proven to have been coerced through threats and torture. Some are are contradictory (as noted previously in this thread). Some are patently ridiculous. And others? Again, no one claims nothing happened; only the why, how, and how much are questioned.
Auschwitz was designed for the ground up to cremate humans em masse.
"Auschwitz was designed for the ground up to cremate humans em masse."

Why is there no order to that effect? No documents? No internal memos, notes of design meetings? Tons of documents are generated to accomplish something like that, which end up spread far and wide. And the famously meticulous Germans produced not a one? When the Jewish Bolsheviks exterminated whole Christian or ethnic communities, or parishes, or university faculties, they would contrive a deception to get the victims on trains which would go a few miles out into the woods, where the victims would be unloaded and then machine gunned (or, in winter, left to die). Faster, way cheaper, no records. Why would the Nazis build a huge crematorium when they could just have done that, having the Jewish Bolshevik example to follow from just 20 years earlier?

barracks.jpg
intellegentsia.jpg
physical_elimination.jpg
term_limits.jpg
For the same reasons the Nazis tried to burn every document they had written when they knew the allies were just a few days away.
Are you that stupid to not know that both the Nazis and the Allies had some form of radio communication?
So let me see whether I understand your claim, here. You've got a mass extermination crematorium set up somewhere in Eastern Europe. Trains pull in, unload their Jews, who are put on the assembly line and moved toward the crematorium, which runs 24 hours per day, seven days per week. It's a big operation, so it requires a lot of soldiers working in shifts, and local support staff working in shifts, as well. As everywhere else in the 1940s, news of the war is going to be the dominant theme of conversation in the camp and among the staff. As the Red Army, with its powerful contingent of vindictive Jewish leadership, draws nearer and nearer, and the news is received of this town falling, then that town falling, the local staff will become more and more anxious about remaining there in the extermination camp. The German soldiers and the German officers, too, will be anxiously watching as ethnic Germans stream past the camp toward Germany carrying horrific tales of the atrocities being committed to the east. There will be conflicting orders coming in, as there have been for weeks now as Germany collapses, from many different sources. Some orders will be to stay and fight, others to flee, others to move east, others to move north, others to send reinforcements, others to just sit and wait, and others, according to you, to destroy every last document that could be used as evidence of this enormous crime they've been committing for years.

Now, these documents would be records of pairs of shoes sold to a local leather recycler, or a diary kept by a member of the kitchen staff, or vendors supplying the crematoria, or train schedules and bills of lading at various train offices, or the plans for the buildings in the camp with the local architects, and cement suppliers, and so on. It would have been an enormous task to successfully destroy every last document in all the different camps--from where, in some cases, I suppose the German soldiers fled first, in other cases the German officers, in others, the local staff, and, in some cases, they were surprised by the forward units of the Red Army, while in others, prisoners were able to escape first.

In all that chaos, no one grabbed a box full of records to try to use as a bargaining trip, or to incriminate others. But in every single camp, and in all the surrounding areas, every single piece of hard evidence of the Holocaust was destroyed.? This is what you are asking me whether I am so stupid I don't see how obvious it is? I'd say it requires a certain level of slow-wittedness to buy it.[/QUOTE

for the record--------the idiot story that the nazi pigs DEPEND upon is the idiot idea that all those they murdered were BURNT UP IN CREMATORIA------THE FILTHY SCUM THEN MAKE A CLAIM THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO INCENERATE SO MANY BODIES IN OVENS------AND RIGHT THE NAZI PIGS LIKE JUICY ARE-------IN FACT VERY FEW WERE INCINERATED IN OVEN-----
MOST WERE DESPATCHED IN LARGE PITS--------THE FILTHY SCUM LIKE JUICE THEN DESCRIBE THE DIFFICULTY AND FUEL NEEDED TO CREMATE JUST ONE IN A USA CREMATION-------RIGHT----A QUICK CREMATION TO THE ASH IS DIFFICULT------BUT A HUGE PILE OF DEAD PROVIDES ITS OWN FUEL ONCE A BIT OF ACCELERANT IS ADDED TO THE HEAVING PILE----I USED TO TUTOR SCUM LIKE JUICY -----WHO COULD NOT PASS SIMPLE HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY. JUICY SCUM COULD USE THE SAME ARGUEMENT TO PROVE THAT THE CALIFORNIA WILD FIRES JUST DID NOT HAPPEN ------THEN TO PROVE THEIR FUTHER SEXUAL PERVERSION ------AFTER THEIR FILTHY CLERGY BLAMED da JOOOS FOR THE BUBONIC PLAGUE-----IN THE 16TH CENTURY ------THEY RECAP THEIR CHRISTIAN FILTH WITH----THEIR WET DREAMS OF "JEWISH MASSACRES IN CHRISTIAN CHURCHES------PIMPS AND WHORES STAY PIMPS AND WHORES FOREVER.

There’s an Aushwitz exhibit at the Jewish Memorial Museum in NYC.
Exhibits at that museum and the many other "Holocaust" museums are primarily re-creations -- better, fabrications & falsifications. EG - models of gas chambers, piles of shoes of the deceased that are actually only a few pairs of shoes attached to a raised base, and so forth. Meanwhile, the bars of soap that were claimed to have been made from the fat of victims and the lampshades that were claimed to have been made from their skin were removed when those lies were revealed.
Gee, they lied about soap and lampshades and other stuff; just maybe they might have lied about some other things...?
Meanwhile, the Auschwitz Museum in Poland lowered its official death total tally by nearly 3 million yet the magic number of 6,000,000 jewish victims hasn't been changed. Now ain't that strange?

There are also way too many non-Jews who liberated the camps who are still alive.
The fact is that since VHS didn’t exist at the time doesn’t make millions of non-Jewish soldiers personal testimonies false.
Not one of whom among the Americans or British claimed to have seen a murderous gas chamber or an order for mass extermination. Or maybe I'm wrong -- please show us such testimony. There were Soviet testimonies, and we all know how honest the Soviets were. :rolleyes:

I also presume you haven’t watched the unedited version of Triumph of the Will...it’s brutal.
No. I did see "Shoah" -- also brutal. Lot's of dead people it CLAIMED were murdered. No mention of typhus.
Have you seen this?: https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Seeing that StormFront has closed down I would think your fellow Nazis would be more than happy to join you in your quest to publicize the “TRUTH”.
Stormfront hasn't closed down (nyah, nyah).
And we are publicizing the truth wherever we're allowed to do so. Try truth-zone.net and gab.com/HolocaustLiesExposed for a couple of instances.

For the same reasons the Nazis tried to burn every document they had written when they knew the allies were just a few days away.
My, how convenient. Every last written record of this massive, coordinated genocide -- gone. Well, gee, that's just proof positive that it happened exactly like they say, huh?

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

worked hard on their stories
Someone worked hard on their stories. The victors get to write and promote the "history" -- that's why the "good guys" always win.

Exhibits at that museum and the many other "Holocaust" museums are primarily re-creations -- better, fabrications & falsifications. EG - models of gas chambers, piles of shoes of the deceased that are actually only a few pairs of shoes attached to a raised base, and so forth. Meanwhile, the bars of soap that were claimed to have been made from the fat of victims and the lampshades that were claimed to have been made from their skin were removed when those lies were revealed.
Gee, they lied about soap and lampshades and other stuff; just maybe they might have lied about some other things...?
Meanwhile, the Auschwitz Museum in Poland lowered its official death total tally by nearly 3 million yet the magic number of 6,000,000 jewish victims hasn't been changed. Now ain't that strange?

There are also way too many non-Jews who liberated the camps who are still alive.
The fact is that since VHS didn’t exist at the time doesn’t make millions of non-Jewish soldiers personal testimonies false.
Not one of whom among the Americans or British claimed to have seen a murderous gas chamber or an order for mass extermination. Or maybe I'm wrong -- please show us such testimony. There were Soviet testimonies, and we all know how honest the Soviets were. :rolleyes:

I also presume you haven’t watched the unedited version of Triumph of the Will...it’s brutal.
No. I did see "Shoah" -- also brutal. Lot's of dead people it CLAIMED were murdered. No mention of typhus.

Seeing that StormFront has closed down I would think your fellow Nazis would be more than happy to join you in your quest to publicize the “TRUTH”.
And we are publicizing the truth wherever we're allowed to do so. Try truth-zone.net and gab.com/HolocaustLiesExposed for a couple of instances.

My, how convenient. Every last written record of this massive, coordinated genocide -- gone. Well, gee, that's just proof positive that it happened exactly like they say, huh?

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

Someone worked hard on their stories. The victors get to write and promote the "history" -- that's why the "good guys" always win.

very good----you are very familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda. In fact the
"good guys" often lose and the shit wins------historic examples include the filth
of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ----first, second and third reich,---so vital to the history of THE CALIPHATES including but not limited to the CALIPHATES of
North Africa, Southwest Asia and most of southern Europe ---both of which (ie
the reichs and the caliphates) are responsible for the brutal murder of
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS -----AND COUNTING , upon which you and yours
dance and harbor INSTENSE LONGINGS------your GOLDEN AGES of brutal
oppression, murder, enslavement and utter depraved filth neither of which
are dead-----but live on in depravity---in YOU and YOURS and that which you call
"god"

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

Many documents were destroyed, but the Germans, being amazingly scrupulous with detailing everything they did, couldn’t destroy all of them.
And by the way, the numbers haven’t changed.
If anything, there’s that priest I saw last year on 60 Minutes, who keeps finding new ad how grave pits.
My mother-in-Law saw many people die from typhus. She had it also but was amazingly talented so they had to cure her. Her family got wiped out.

I am quite skeptical about the soap and lampshades.
People tend to hyperbolize, as if what happened wasn’t bad enough.

The hair, dolls and shoes actually exist so don’t even try going there.

"good guys" often lose and the shit wins------historic examples include the filth
of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ----first, second and third reich,---so vital to the history of THE CALIPHATES including but not limited to the CALIPHATES of
are dead-----but live on in depravity---in YOU and YOURS and that which you call
"god"
Do you drink?

Many documents were destroyed, but the Germans, being amazingly scrupulous with detailing everything they did, couldn’t destroy all of them.
And not one of them speaks of any plans for genocide.

That's right; the magic 6 million number remains the same even though the Auschwitz museum itself lowered it's death toll numbers.
Auschwitz Museum reduces death toll at Majdanek
TR 1/2003: R. Faurisson: How many deaths at Auschwitz?
Image1102s.gif

Jewish math: 6,000,000 - 3,300,000 = 6,000,000

new ad how grave pits.
What are "new ad how grave pits?

Good. You should be. In fact, you should just admit that it was a pack of lies, because they've been proven conclusively to have never existed. Two proven lies among others.

The museum exhibits are facsimiles, purported re-creations of things. The museums themselves don't deny this.

And not one of them speaks of any plans for genocide.

That's right; the magic 6 million number remains the same even though the Auschwitz museum itself lowered it's death toll numbers.
Auschwitz Museum reduces death toll at Majdanek
TR 1/2003: R. Faurisson: How many deaths at Auschwitz?
Image1102s.gif

Jewish math: 6,000,000 - 3,300,000 = 6,000,000

new ad how grave pits.
What are "new ad how grave pits?

Good. You should be. In fact, you should just admit that it was a pack of lies, because they've been proven conclusively to have never existed. Two proven lies among others.

The museum exhibits are facsimiles, purported re-creations of things. The museums themselves don't deny this.
Hmmm...
All of those historians put together an exhibit because and they’re...wrong.
When I was there about 80% of the visitors weren’t Jews.
But...you’re the expert.

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
The only way that this argument would work is if every person on the planet had an equal say. Jewish interests have an incredibly disproportional grip on the power structures driving the planet.

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
The only way that this argument would work is if every person on the planet had an equal say. Jewish interests have an incredibly disproportional grip on the power structures driving the planet.
Ever think you picked the wrong way to worship?
I hear pork is that good.

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

If anything, there’s that priest I saw last year on 60 Minutes, who keeps finding new ad how grave pits.
My mother-in-Law saw many people die from typhus. She had it also but was amazingly talented so they had to cure her. Her family got wiped out.

What's with the documented fact, of Nazi Germany feeding, clothing, and handing out other rations to Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto?

The big question becomes why do you waste time, money and resources feeding, clothing, and handing out other rations to a people you plan on killing?

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

What's with the documented fact, of Nazi Germany feeding, clothing, and handing out other rations to Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto?

The big question becomes why do you waste time, money and resources feeding, clothing, and handing out other rations to a people you plan on killing?

you are a very sick person------the DOCUMENTED FACT is that the people LOCKED into the Warsaw Poland Ghetto----STARVED to death-----the details are very well documented-----in fact----there were jewish doctors there who did INNOVATIVE WORK on death by starvation-----and left notes scrawled on walls as to those details before they died. Your catechism whore lied. Have you ever met any of the survivors?----- no one really recovered

"god"
Do you drink?

rarely. How old were you before you could read fairly fluently?

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

you are a very sick person------the DOCUMENTED FACT is that the people LOCKED into the Warsaw Poland Ghetto----STARVED to death-----the details are very well documented-----in fact----there were jewish doctors there who did INNOVATIVE WORK on death by starvation-----and left notes scrawled on walls as to those details before they died. Your catechism whore lied. Have you ever met any of the survivors?----- no one really recovered

Nazi Germans did give Jews food rations.
Even if meager.
BTW.
The food rations ended up being about twice as high because of Polish Catholics giving food to Jews.

Curators put together exhibits. They put together exhibits based either on what they believe to be so or what they want others to believe is so, along with what they think will get them patrons. The "holocaust" narrative has been exaggerated and falsified. Whats not in the museums proves that. What's in the museums doesn't disprove that.

Irrelevant.

But...you’re the expert.
Baseless and lame attempt at insult. I present facts, reason, and my understanding of them.

How old were you before you could read fairly fluently?
Irrelevant. Baseless and lame attempt at insult. Much of your writing here lacks coherence. I wondered why. When I was drinking, my writing and speaking were poor, so I asked.

No, I'm not a Jew.

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

The Pollack has made up his own story in his demented world while playing with matches. The gas fumes got to him

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

The Pollack has made up his own story in his demented world while playing with matches. The gas fumes got to him

.[39] An average daily food ration in 1941 for Jews in Warsaw was limited to 184 calories, compared to 699 calories allowed for the gentile Poles and 2,613 calories for the Germans.[40] In August, the rations fell to 177 calories per person. The German authorities were solely responsible for the arrival of food aid, consisting usually of dry bread, flour and potatoes of the lowest quality, groats, turnips, and a small monthly supplement of margarine, sugar, and meat.[41]

The only real means of survival was the smuggling of food and bartering; with men, women and children all taking part in it. Up to 80 percent of food consumed in the Ghetto was brought in illegally.[41] Private workshops were created to manufacture goods to be sold secretly on the Aryan side of the city. Foodstuffs were smuggled often by children alone who crossed the Ghetto wall any way possible by the hundreds, sometimes several times a day, returning with goods that could weigh as much as they did. Smuggling was often the only source of subsistence for the Ghetto inhabitants, who would otherwise have died of starvation.[41] Unemployment leading to lack of funds was a major problem in the ghetto.

Warsaw Ghetto - Wikipedia

Curators put together exhibits. They put together exhibits based either on what they believe to be so or what they want others to believe is so, along with what they think will get them patrons. The "holocaust" narrative has been exaggerated and falsified. Whats not in the museums proves that. What's in the museums doesn't disprove that.

Irrelevant.

But...you’re the expert.
Baseless and lame attempt at insult. I present facts, reason, and my understanding of them.

How old were you before you could read fairly fluently?
Irrelevant. Baseless and lame attempt at insult. Much of your writing here lacks coherence. I wondered why. When I was drinking, my writing and speaking were poor, so I asked.
This exhibit was not put together by curators but survivors, Jewish and not, and extant documents.
You’re getting boring.
I have met too many survivors, Jew and not, to believe they all got together to make this up.
And if you want to insult the military men who went through hell and liberated concentration camps, you’ve got mental issues that I can’t solve.

No, I'm not a Jew.
I figured that out.
It seems the diety you worship ensures that you are haunted by the Jew.

Last edited:

No, I'm not a Jew.
I figured that out.
It seems the dirty you worship ensures that you are haunted by the Jew.
Your cryptic posts are so...cryptic. The dirty I worship? WTF?

Forum List

Back