Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

I dealt with your tribe on other forums before arriving.

The forum before this, one Kosher thing kept blaming Poland for the Holocaust, and got me repeatedly banned for Kosher facts.
Among a few other Koshers blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

The forum before that, allowed dumb Polak this, but got upset for mentioning Jakub Berman was a J*w who killed Poles, and got me banned.

Then the forum before that, had about 10 Kosher people, blaming Poland for the Holocaust, calling Poles dumb Polaks, and even calling for Poles to be shot, nuked, killed, experience genocide.
But, they NEVER got banned, I listed a list of several Kosher people & got banned.

Then on YouTube, I had Koshers keep running to Mods to get me banned, and also blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Yes, on Youtube, people could mock Poles, but leave a few Kosher facts, and you'd get banned.

That's just my online encounters.
I'm really, really tired of EVERYTHING your tribe does in every other aspect.
USMB is the worst because the other forums banned you immediately.

Why doesn't bashing & calling for genocide, killing, shooting Poles EVER seem to get people banned?

Explain that one?

Maybe because your tribe are a bunch of selfish scums.

Your tribe is everything wrong with the World, and the faster Humanity realizes this the better the World shall be.
Who’s calling for genocide without being attacked first?
You see how you’re now doing the out of context dance?
But you know full well what you’re doing.
I may actually put you on Ignore for a few days when you play with facts.
After all, nobody else here really pays attention to your lies.

Your Kosher people haven't attacked my Poles?
Yet,
I've never called for war, nuking, shooting, bloodshed etc. of your tribe.

I just think you should have the decency to accept the Love of Jesus Christ, and respect your host nations for once in 2,000 years
and just assimilate for the good of us all.
Why should I accept a Testament that contains vile Gospels like Mathew and John?
Any religion that relies on hate is a false religion.
And you still have to deal with The Book Of James that says Paul was a lying, self-hating Jewish con man.

So, the Talmud isn't a hate book?
Oh really?

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
So we could expect Jews to be .2% of the government, media, academia, corporate boards and Wall Street. Correct? Anything else would be a statistical anomaly wouldn't it?
Jews have always been, and will always be, a statistical anomaly.

Thats true. Why is that?
Religious or not, the Torah command to educate children is never ignored.

Eh, there were a lot of illiterate Kosher people in Eastern Europe in the 19th century, it wasn't as high as many other Eastern Europeans, but it was higher than Western Europe by a long shot.

Of course, that's changed a lot, now many countries in Eastern Europe has some of the highest literacy rates in the World.
I can’t imagine why.
You know why the printing press succeeded?
The Talmud.
It was a best seller...The Soncino family made a fortune.

USMB is the worst because the other forums banned you immediately.

Why doesn't bashing & calling for genocide, killing, shooting Poles EVER seem to get people banned?

Explain that one?

Your tribe is everything wrong with the World, and the faster Humanity realizes this the better the World shall be.

Yet,

I just think you should have the decency to accept the Love of Jesus Christ, and respect your host nations for once in 2,000 years
Why should I accept a Testament that contains vile Gospels like Mathew and John?
And you still have to deal with The Book Of James that says Paul was a lying, self-hating Jewish con man.

Oh really?
Nope.
Are you going to quote something OOC and earn a 12 hour Ignore?
Be my guest.

So we could expect Jews to be .2% of the government, media, academia, corporate boards and Wall Street. Correct? Anything else would be a statistical anomaly wouldn't it?

Thats true. Why is that?

Eh, there were a lot of illiterate Kosher people in Eastern Europe in the 19th century, it wasn't as high as many other Eastern Europeans, but it was higher than Western Europe by a long shot.

Of course, that's changed a lot, now many countries in Eastern Europe has some of the highest literacy rates in the World.
I can’t imagine why.
The Talmud.

A Catholic German Johannes Guthenberg invented the Printing Press,
well the European more modern version of it.

Thats true. Why is that?

I can’t imagine why.
The Talmud.

The machine needed someone to finance a book to pay the bills.

Explain that one?

Yet,

Oh really?
Nope.
Be my guest.

So, the Talmud doesn't state that Jesus is boiling in Gehenna or your version of Hell in excrement?
In fact,
that's not the only hateful thing I've seen the Talmud accused of, I've read many things about abusing & despising Christians is in it.

Thats true. Why is that?

I can’t imagine why.
The Talmud.

Eh, your people didn't have much Ashkenazi scientists until a couple of centuries ago, in fact the first was probably Polish Jew Izrael Abraham Stern of the 1700's who invented a mechanical calculator.
Maybe before that, but not much, if at all.

Actually, Poland had many Renaissance figures, your people not really.

Yet,

Oh really?
Nope.
Be my guest.

So, the Talmud doesn't state that Jesus is boiling in Gehenna or your version of Hell in excrement?
In fact,
that's not the only hateful thing I've seen the Talmud accused of, I've read many things about abusing & despising Christians is in it.
Show me the quote.
I explained it already...
A Torah scholar who eats without discussing Torah has used the food to please their body and only gives forth waste.
All souls are next to God and the soul that wastes this life burns with embarrassment when it realizes the life it was given was wasted.

I can’t imagine why.
The Talmud.

Eh, your people didn't have much Ashkenazi scientists until a couple of centuries ago, in fact the first was probably Polish Jew Izrael Abraham Stern of the 1700's who invented a mechanical calculator.

Before the Enlightenment and the RCC was crushed by Napoleon, no free scientific exploration was allowed.
Thanks, RCC.

Yet,

Oh really?
Nope.
Be my guest.

In fact,
Show me the quote.
A Torah scholar who eats without discussing Torah has used the food to please their body and only gives forth waste.
All souls are next to God and the soul that wastes this life burns with embarrassment when it realizes the life it was given was wasted.

Talmud Unmasked says many unflattering things, not sure how true, or untrue, but it seems your people tend to ignore Talmud Unmasked, rather than refute the passages.
Which makes me think there's a lot of truth to it.

Oh really?
Nope.
Be my guest.

In fact,
Show me the quote.

Talmud Unmasked says many unflattering things, not sure how true, or untrue, but it seems your people tend to ignore Talmud Unmasked, rather than refute the passages.
Because I care what “Talmud Unmasked” has to say.
I’ve read reviews and what the author says is never discussed is discussed every Shabbos.
You think we waste our time discussing other religions?
What a joke!

I can’t imagine why.
The Talmud.

Before the Enlightenment and the RCC was crushed by Napoleon, no free scientific exploration was allowed.
Thanks, RCC.

Proof?

I can’t imagine why.
The Talmud.

Thanks, RCC.

Proof?
All of a sudden you can’t use Google?
The use of the Scientific Method was subject to execution by the RCC for 1,000 years.
Don’t embarrass yourself.

Thanks, RCC.

Proof?
The use of the Scientific Method was subject to execution by the RCC for 1,000 years.

Poland apparently allowed Jewish schools starting in the 1500's, and yet no scientists until the 1700's, and that's only Izrael Abraham Stern as far as I know.

Oh really?
Nope.
Be my guest.

In fact,
Show me the quote.

I’ve read reviews and what the author says is never discussed is discussed every Shabbos.
What a joke!

What about Israel Shahak a Jewish Rabbi, who admitted to some unflattering views in your Talmud?

Thanks, RCC.

Proof?

Poland apparently allowed Jewish schools starting in the 1500's, and yet no scientists until the 1700's, and that's only Izrael Abraham Stern as far as I know.
Poland mostly left Jews alone.
An occasional Blood Libel.

Nope.
Be my guest.

In fact,
Show me the quote.

What a joke!

What about Israel Shahak a Jewish Rabbi, who admitted to some unflattering views in your Talmud?
There’s a non-Jewish Rabbi?
I don’t have the time to research every self-hating Jew on earth.
That’s your job; enjoy it!

Nope.
Be my guest.

In fact,
Show me the quote.

What a joke!

Wikipedia-A Liberal; that’s all I need to know.

In fact,
Show me the quote.

What a joke!

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

Show me the quote.

What a joke!

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning
Woody Allen.

Forum List

Back