Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Every Kosher thing on this forum is a complete vermin.

My father obviously did better than your father.
Otherwise you'd come out & say it.

The NERVE of you filthy mosquitoes.

Not
that I'm losing sleep, either way, I'm not a materialistic, greedy filth of Humanity like you & your ilk.

Did he go to School to become a FIREFIGHTER?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

I said my Father has his Masters Degree in Teaching.

PS.
What's wrong with being a Firefighter, anyways?

Such snooty, snobs.

What the heck do you even do, besides being a vermin?
The easiest Masters to get.
My wife’s cousin is border line moron and has it.

So, what's your Fathers degree, what's your degree?

You are so arrogant, and refuse to tell us.
Why?

Because you SUCK, it would be okay if you didn't do as well as my Father.

But, to Mock someone for a Masters Degree?

Enough is enough, you people are all disgusting, and deserve to be treated like the Plague.
Masters in Computer &Information Science.
Almost 30 years in the private sector.
16 years on Wall Street as a software engineer.
Currently a Business Analyst for a public utility.

I don’t own a blowup doll.

My family tends to be fairly affluent, a part from my Father the Teacher, my Mother is also a Teacher, and they hold a net worth of about 1.8 million.
My Grandfather was a Vice President of a Paper company,
another cousin of mine owns a very successful Autobody shop worth millions, one of my cousins owned a huge pipe covering company worth millions,another cousin of mine is a Nurse, and lives on a 2 million dollar farm.
Another
cousin of mine was a Lawyer.

Not that we're all affluent, but a good deal of us have been.

Did he go to School to become a FIREFIGHTER?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

PS.

Such snooty, snobs.

Why?

Enough is enough, you people are all disgusting, and deserve to be treated like the Plague.

My family tends to be fairly affluent, a part from my Father the Teacher, my Mother is also a Teacher, and they hold a net worth of about 1.8 million.
another cousin of mine owns a very successful Autobody shop worth millions, one of my cousins owned a huge pipe covering company worth millions,another cousin of mine is a Nurse, and lives on a 2 million dollar farm.
Another

Mazal Tov!
I didn’t mock your father; you’re impressed by something Jews do when they fail at science.

PS.

Such snooty, snobs.

Why?

Another

Mazal Tov!
I didn’t mock your father; you’re impressed by something Jews do when they fail at science.

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
You called my dad a loser earlier, WTF,
What a scumbag you are.

Anybody in the Silent generation (My fathers generation) with a Masters Degree, didn't do bad, at all.

Why?

Another

Mazal Tov!

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
What a scumbag you are.

Anybody in the Silent generation (My fathers generation) with a Masters Degree, didn't do bad, at all.
How will I sleep tonight, Jew Hater?

Why?

Another

Mazal Tov!

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
What a scumbag you are.

So, what?
Your father was a Mohel, who snipped & sucked D(ck for a living?

F*ck you, I usually don't like to mock anybody's families.

But, I'm tired of you people, and your constant flames of family, and people you shouldn't touch.

Just because you Kosher creatures, can't debate here, and ALWAYS drive the topics into a flame fest.

You are the WORST posting group here, even IM2, and the Negs are more respectful, and civilized than you things.

Another

Mazal Tov!

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
What a scumbag you are.

So, what?

But, I'm tired of you people, and your constant flames of family, and people you shouldn't touch.

Just because you Kosher creatures, can't debate here, and ALWAYS drive the topics into a flame fest.

You are the WORST posting group here, even IM2, and the Negs are more respectful, and civilized than you things.
Yeah!
So go away; even the non-Jews who have posted here think you’re a psychotic asshole.

Another

Mazal Tov!

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
What a scumbag you are.

So, what?

Yeah!
So go away; even the non-Jews who have posted here think you’re a psychotic asshole.

Yet, you ALMOST never do anything but name call, just like your other Kosher "Friends" here.

I'd rather have an actual debate, something you ignorant wretches can't handle. (Obviously)

PS.
Many here have called for Muslim blood, genocide, nuking, and war mongering.

Yet, I'm the Psycho, just because I'm tired of your tribe lashing out at family members, and blaming Poland for the Holocaust, and everything else obnoxious you do.

Mazal Tov!

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
What a scumbag you are.

So, what?

Yeah!

Yet, you ALMOST never do anything but name call, just like your other Kosher "Friends" here.

I'd rather have an actual debate, something you ignorant wretches can't handle. (Obviously)
If I remember, and I do, from your very first post here on USMB, your were cursing the Jews.
So...fuck you,

What was your father,
A-Hole?
A Mohel?

PS.
What a scumbag you are.

So, what?

Yeah!

If I remember, and I do, from your very first post here on USMB, your were cursing the Jews.
So...fuck you,

I dealt with your tribe on other forums before arriving.

The forum before this, one Kosher thing kept blaming Poland for the Holocaust, and got me repeatedly banned for Kosher facts.
Among a few other Koshers blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

The forum before that, allowed dumb Polak this, but got upset for mentioning Jakub Berman was a J*w who killed Poles, and got me banned.

Then the forum before that, had about 10 Kosher people, blaming Poland for the Holocaust, calling Poles dumb Polaks, and even calling for Poles to be shot, nuked, killed, experience genocide.
But, they NEVER got banned, I listed a list of several Kosher people & got banned.

Then on YouTube, I had Koshers keep running to Mods to get me banned, and also blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Yes, on Youtube, people could mock Poles, but leave a few Kosher facts, and you'd get banned.

That's just my online encounters.
I'm really, really tired of EVERYTHING your tribe does in every other aspect.

So, what?

Yeah!

So...fuck you,

The forum before this, one Kosher thing kept blaming Poland for the Holocaust, and got me repeatedly banned for Kosher facts.

The forum before that, allowed dumb Polak this, but got upset for mentioning Jakub Berman was a J*w who killed Poles, and got me banned.

Then the forum before that, had about 10 Kosher people, blaming Poland for the Holocaust, calling Poles dumb Polaks, and even calling for Poles to be shot, nuked, killed, experience genocide.
But, they NEVER got banned, I listed a list of several Kosher people & got banned.

Then on YouTube, I had Koshers keep running to Mods to get me banned, and also blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Yes, on Youtube, people could mock Poles, but leave a few Kosher facts, and you'd get banned.

USMB is the worst because the other forums banned you immediately.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
So we could expect Jews to be .2% of the government, media, academia, corporate boards and Wall Street. Correct? Anything else would be a statistical anomaly wouldn't it?

So, what?

Yeah!

So...fuck you,

Why doesn't bashing & calling for genocide, killing, shooting Poles EVER seem to get people banned?

Explain that one?

Maybe because your tribe are a bunch of selfish scums.

Your tribe is everything wrong with the World, and the faster Humanity realizes this the better the World shall be.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
So we could expect Jews to be .2% of the government, media, academia, corporate boards and Wall Street. Correct? Anything else would be a statistical anomaly wouldn't it?
Jews have always been, and will always be, a statistical anomaly.

Yeah!

So...fuck you,

Why doesn't bashing & calling for genocide, killing, shooting Poles EVER seem to get people banned?

Explain that one?

Your tribe is everything wrong with the World, and the faster Humanity realizes this the better the World shall be.
Who’s calling for genocide without being attacked first?
You see how you’re now doing the out of context dance?
But you know full well what you’re doing.
I may actually put you on Ignore for a few days when you play with facts.
After all, nobody else here really pays attention to your lies.

Thats true. Why is that?

Thats true. Why is that?
Religious or not, the Torah command to educate children is never ignored.

Bingo. And thats why I found that "2/10 of 1%" claim made above so ridiculous. But its not all of it. Unlike whites Jews are allowed to organize and work for the advancement of Jews. And they use it well. Thats not all of the reason because blacks are not only allowed but encouraged to do the same thing. Yet they are as impoverished as they have always been.

So...fuck you,

Explain that one?

Your Kosher people haven't attacked my Poles?
Yet,
I've never called for war, nuking, shooting, bloodshed etc. of your tribe.

I just think you should have the decency to accept the Love of Jesus Christ, and respect your host nations for once in 2,000 years
and just assimilate for the good of us all.

Thats true. Why is that?

Eh, there were a lot of illiterate Kosher people in Eastern Europe in the 19th century, it wasn't as high as many other Eastern Europeans, but it was higher than Western Europe by a long shot.

Of course, that's changed a lot, now many countries in Eastern Europe has some of the highest literacy rates in the World.

So...fuck you,

Explain that one?

Your Kosher people haven't attacked my Poles?
Yet,
I've never called for war, nuking, shooting, bloodshed etc. of your tribe.

I just think you should have the decency to accept the Love of Jesus Christ, and respect your host nations for once in 2,000 years
and just assimilate for the good of us all.
Why should I accept a Testament that contains vile Gospels like Mathew and John?
Any religion that relies on hate is a false religion.
And you still have to deal with The Book Of James that says Paul was a lying, self-hating Jewish con man.

Forum List

Back