Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

Fine....you want me to call him a ******?

He's a ****** in every single sense of the word.

Happy? :eusa_angel:

According to folks such as yourself, what else could he possibly be...:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Go easy on him. He's a scared white man. They've become quite prominent in the past 20 years, seeking dark, damp warm areas where they dwell, subsisting off the manure shoveled in to them...Oh wait, sorry. Those are mushrooms....

"scared"" of what? you and your kind? :badgrin:

Knowing that "[email protected]" (snitch on enemies of the Regime) is still up and running, I'll just leave you with this....I'm about the last cat you want to meet up with when our second civil war begins. And there's millions of us who can't wait for that day to arrive.

Last edited:
Fine....you want me to call him a ******?

He's a ****** in every single sense of the word.

Happy? :eusa_angel:

According to folks such as yourself, what else could he possibly be...:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Well let's see....he's half white, half Kenyan....a muslim, a queer married to a tranny, and a gutless communist schooled by Bill Ayers. I'd say "******" is about as complimentary as I can make it. :eusa_whistle:

Must suck that imbeciles such as yourself have become so powerless.
At one time you could slap, punch, spit, murder and rape Black people, now you have been reduced to internet tantrums and name calling with a keyboard...

Oh well, guess what...nothings changing for you, those times aren't coming back.

Back to banging on your keyboard.

LOL. Look at all the trolls today!

Guys. Stop. It's sad enough watching you trying to derail this thread. You go on this rampage against Issa, who has absolutely nothing to do with this topic of discussion.

Brilliant!

"Derail" this thread?

It started off the rails. What exactly are we supposed to be discussing? The fact that a photograph of Obama was taken?

Oh, and if you liberals like amnesty so much, go try that schtick in a country that actually ENFORCES their immigration laws... better yet, take some burden of the government and start feeding and clothing these children yourself.

No? Then I suggest you stop whining about compassion and whatnot. You have none. All politics this is.

Didn't you just complain about people "derailing" the thread?

Forum List

Back