Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

It isn't Republicans that are fragile. The people are fragile. It was good of Beck to realize just how close we are to a total breakup.

You see how easily a photo can be misconstrued?

The guys in your picture gave us the greatest ECONOMIC GROWTH the world has ever seen until Clinturd got his hands on it....you best think twice next time before you wander down off the porch with shit as weak as this. :poke:

Last edited:
Maybe Ricky is constipated?

The military called Issa on his fabrications, though he always looks angry, during the day. The martini hour isn't until 5 or 6 pm.

What's Issa (American Patriot) got to do with this?.....It was Barry sucking on a beer and shooting pool last night....real presidential with Iraq falling apart, the IRS, NSA, F&F, VA, Benghazi scandals and BarryCare to cost us $100B a year for the next 10 years.

Only the truly hateful could still support this turd we got floating around the world in AF1.

Oh STFU, you flaming idiot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama is not equipped for conference rooms and policy meetings. He's not equipped to wear suits and ties.

He's the sort of fellow who really belongs on basketball courts and in pool halls.
ExponentiallyDecreasingFunction_1000.gif

The IQ of anyone who believes someone must be "equipped" to wear a suit of cloths...
Do you think someone in the world is not equipped to wear a suit of cloth[e]s?

Reread my post, Einstein.

Maybe Ricky is constipated?

The military called Issa on his fabrications, though he always looks angry, during the day. The martini hour isn't until 5 or 6 pm.

What's Issa (American Patriot) got to do with this?.....It was Barry sucking on a beer and shooting pool last night....real presidential with Iraq falling apart, the IRS, NSA, F&F, VA, Benghazi scandals and BarryCare to cost us $100B a year for the next 10 years.

Only the truly hateful could still support this turd we got floating around the world in AF1.
laughing-and-pointing.jpg

Obama is not equipped for conference rooms and policy meetings. He's not equipped to wear suits and ties.

He's the sort of fellow who really belongs on basketball courts and in pool halls.
ExponentiallyDecreasingFunction_1000.gif

The IQ of anyone who believes someone must be "equipped" to wear a suit of cloths...
Do you think someone in the world is not equipped to wear a suit of cloth[e]s?

Reread my post, Einstein.

No need to, I definitely won't confuse you with Einstein...

LOL. Look at all the trolls today!

Guys. Stop. It's sad enough watching you trying to derail this thread. You go on this rampage against Issa, who has absolutely nothing to do with this topic of discussion.

Brilliant!

It isn't Republicans that are fragile. The people are fragile. It was good of Beck to realize just how close we are to a total breakup.

I agree. Beck is actually going against the grain and standing up for these kids whom he sees as refugees. Wow, I admire that. I don't know what transformed him but he's finally coming around.

Oh, and if you liberals like amnesty so much, go try that schtick in a country that actually ENFORCES their immigration laws... better yet, take some burden of the government and start feeding and clothing these children yourself.

No? Then I suggest you stop whining about compassion and whatnot. You have none. All politics this is.

Fine....you want me to call him a ******?

He's a ****** in every single sense of the word.

Happy? :eusa_angel:

According to folks such as yourself, what else could he possibly be...:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Go easy on him. He's a scared white man. They've become quite prominent in the past 20 years, seeking dark, damp warm areas where they dwell, subsisting off the manure shoveled in to them...Oh wait, sorry. Those are mushrooms....

Forum List

Back