Every school to receive Welsh and English language books for kids celebrating joy of same-sex families

Unlike American kids who shoot up schools when they get acne and feel low.
So your solution is to groom the kids into participating in sexual deviancies & eventually raise a population of tranny twinks.
I guess for a low testosterone girls man, a society based on perversion is preferable to any level of danger, no matter how remote.
It's hard to nut up when your balls are gone & replaced with a mangled pegina

Lawrence Schimel said: “There are other children’s books that portray LGBT lives, but these usually relate to being different or overcoming homophobia.

“Elīna and I felt that there was a need for more books that celebrate the joy of being
gay, and contain jolly stories of life in single-sex families.”

Every day I feel more and more proud of my country. Kids from every background should feel safe and welcome in school.
What a demented soul you are....

So your solution is to groom the kids into participating in sexual deviancies & eventually raise a population of tranny twinks.
I guess for a low testosterone girls man, a society based on perversion is preferable to any level of danger, no matter how remote.
It's hard to nut up when your balls are gone & replaced with a mangled pegina
How are kids being "groomed" ? Being taught that other lifestyles are valid and normal makes for a better adjusted society.
You seem to have crazy extremist views on this. Not sure how you cope in the modern world.

How are kids being "groomed" ? Being taught that other lifestyles are valid and normal makes for a better adjusted society.
You seem to have crazy extremist views on this. Not sure how you cope in the modern world.

Children are being encouraged to choose the homo lifestyle. They see it constantly on TV and movies, get encouraged to "come out", told that LGBTQ is "where its at".

This is why the numbers have soared in those countries where sodomy is glorified.

Take the example of Secretary Petey. When I was a kid, he might still have - as an adult- chosen the Gay Lifestyle. If he wanted to, he could have decided to spend every evening and weekend dressed in women's clothes and hanging out in gay highway rest stops, bowling alley bathrooms and bars.

But he wouldn't publicize it and declare that is was tremendous.

Lawrence Schimel said: “There are other children’s books that portray LGBT lives, but these usually relate to being different or overcoming homophobia.

“Elīna and I felt that there was a need for more books that celebrate the joy of being

Every day I feel more and more proud of my country. Kids from every background should feel safe and welcome in school.
They should be getting Bibles instead.

They should be getting Bibles instead.

Before Engel v Vitale came down in 1963, we never had any of this school shooting bullshit.

Even government school kids learned the concept of "Thou shalt not kill" and the fact that Almighty God doesn't put up with that shit.

IMHO, its time to bring back school prayer and get this atrocity overturned.

Before we start ripping up the 2nd Amendment over the conniption the libs are having , let's do something simple and institute Non-Sectarian prayer and bible readings in the government schools. The key here is to make sure that we aren't establishing a state church.

Can't sell them, so they have to give them away. LOL!

Before Engel v Vitale came down in 1963, we never had any of this school shooting bullshit.

Even government school kids learned the concept of "Thou shalt not kill" and the fact that Almighty God doesn't put up with that shit.

IMHO, its time to bring back school prayer and get this atrocity overturned.

Before we start ripping up the 2nd Amendment over the conniption the libs are having , let's do something simple and institute Non-Sectarian prayer and bible readings in the government schools. The key here is to make sure that we aren't establishing a state church.
I have explained this to you before. Other countries dont have your problems and thy dont have religion in school.

Children are being encouraged to choose the homo lifestyle. They see it constantly on TV and movies, get encouraged to "come out", told that LGBTQ is "where its at".

This is why the numbers have soared in those countries where sodomy is glorified.

Take the example of Secretary Petey. When I was a kid, he might still have - as an adult- chosen the Gay Lifestyle. If he wanted to, he could have decided to spend every evening and weekend dressed in women's clothes and hanging out in gay highway rest stops, bowling alley bathrooms and bars.

But he wouldn't publicize it and declare that is was tremendous.
Why do yoou want kids to suffer ?

But these other lifestyles are not "normal". They are sexual deviancies & no strong feelings change this fact.
The very act of teaching this as normal is grooming.
I do just fine Tommy Twotaint but thanks for asking!
I go where I want & say what I want. No problems here but we have freedom you British subjects don't

You don't "suffer" being born the way God created you moron.
So kids with same sex parents must be second class citizens in your world. No attempts can be made to accomodate them.

Do you not see thee societal problems you are creating here.

The issue here is that you asssume thes kids are gay and you hate them for it. They are not necessarily Gay.

And you are fucking stupid for thinking that.

So kids with same sex parents must be second class citizens in your world. No attempts can be made to accomodate them.

Do you not see thee societal problems you are creating here.

The issue here is that you asssume thes kids are gay and you hate them for it. They are not necessarily Gay.

And you are fucking stupid for thinking that.

Why do you perverts need to talk to other peoples' little kids about this at all? Just shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back