🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“Every Time We Find Evidence of Corruption on Joe Biden, Donald Trump Gets Indicted” – WOW! Rep. Nancy Mace DESTROYS Political Hack Norah O’Donnell

There is no Justice in the Banana Republic

NX1S14I.png

This Nancy Mace is a lovely patriotic smart woman. Media hack Nora O'Donnell couldn't handle the facts Mace was giving her national audience about Biden's crimes which they are not reporting on. Anyway, watch!

“Every Time We Find Evidence of Corruption on Joe Biden, Donald Trump Gets Indicted” – WOW! Rep. Nancy Mace DESTROYS Political Hack Norah O’Donnell – It’s So Bad They Cut her Off​

Mace is a typical MAGA hack who pivots to the same old tired line, "But Hillary" whenever the subject of Trump's ripoff of classified docs that he hid in his club comes up.

She's a piece of shit. Period.

Mace is a typical MAGA hack who pivots to the same old tired line, "But Hillary" whenever the subject of Trump's ripoff of classified docs that he hid in his club comes up.

She's a piece of shit. Period.

Actually Nancy Mace has bad mouthed Trump quite a bit since 2020.

You really aren't even rudimentarily schooled on the subjects on which you pontificate, huh?

Actually Nancy Mace has bad mouthed Trump quite a bit since 2020.

You really aren't even rudimentarily schooled on the subjects on which you pontificate, huh?
So what? She now defends him despite his theft of classified documents using the good old Hillary line which works on the MAGA clueless & willfully ignorant.

My statement stands.

Typical trumper. Ask her did she read the 49 page indictment, and she changes the subject to Hillary.

As it should be

I would have done the same thing

Fuck the leftards, and their lawfare, and their TDS.

Until the leftards start growing a brain cell, the best thing to do is squash their idiotic narratives.

The majority of Americans probably disagree, just as they did in 2020.
Birdbrain, the so called "press" WITHHELD the evidence.

So did the lying political scum around Hitlery.

The woman is a lying PSYCHOPATH, she should have been locked up a ling time ago.

She deliberately destroyed evidence after a subpoena, that she was specifically instructed to preserve.

She's a fucking CRIMINAL, and if you put Trump in jail without putting her there FIRST, I'm going to start working hard to bring down your travesty of systemic injustice.

Birdbrain, the so called "press" WITHHELD the evidence.

So did the lying political scum around Hitlery.

The woman is a lying PSYCHOPATH, she should have been locked up a ling time ago.

She deliberately destroyed evidence after a subpoena, that she was specifically instructed to preserve.

She's a fucking CRIMINAL, and if you put Trump in jail without putting her there FIRST, I'm going to start working hard to bring down your travesty of systemic injustice.
What evidence? Some not brought to courts, judges, prosecutors.
Like I said here many time, there was nobody worth a shit running in the election, as both were good examples of bad character, for a job where character counts.

Forum List

Back