Every Voter in Nassau County, NY (Population: 1.391 Million) listed as ‘Democrat’ after Printing ‘Error’

If the “mistake” went the other way, it would be the top story for weeks on CNN and the rest of the fake news media.

Funny how voting errors always shift in the favor of Democrats.

What difference does it make? Is this some place where you have to show proof of party affiliation to vote in a primary? I know that in a general election all choices are listed, no matter what your affiliation is.

What difference does it make? Is this some place where you have to show proof of party affiliation to vote in a primary? I know that in a general election all choices are listed, no matter what your affiliation is.
In Florida if you are Registered Republican you can only vote in the Republican Primary, not the Demofacist.

In Florida if you are Registered Republican you can only vote in the Republican Primary, not the Demofacist.
I had heard primaries worked that way in places. That would make it more difficult for DEMS to help pick the Republican candidate. I am Independent. In Tennessee, on primary day, they ask which primary I plan to vote in and only those and (plus) general ballot choices show up for me to select. I sometime vote in the Democratic primary, other times the Republican primary, as I think best.
If it is in New York, as you say it is in Florida, It is pretty easy to see why the Republican might be pissed, if there were no longer any valid Republican voters in that county, due to some error.

Murphy cheated his ass off against the Italian American who ran against him.

They have programmable voting machines, of course...

40k voted were flipped in Nassau to Murphy.

Cover for the machines flipping votes.

See, the voter was a registered Dem, so the voter meant to vote Murphy even though the voter did not...

I had heard primaries worked that way in places. That would make it more difficult for DEMS to help pick the Republican candidate. I am Independent. In Tennessee, on primary day, they ask which primary I plan to vote in and only those and (plus) general ballot choices show up for me to select. I sometime vote in the Democratic primary, other times the Republican primary, as I think best.
If it is in New York, as you say it is in Florida, It is pretty easy to see why the Republican might be pissed, if there were no longer any valid Republican voters in that county, due to some error.
Too ashamed of yourself to identify as a Marxist/Democrat? You just sway as the wind blows. How is Joe Biteme working out for ya?

Too ashamed of yourself to identify as a Marxist/Democrat? You just sway as the wind blows. How is Joe Biteme working out for ya?
You have no opinion related to the topic of Nassau County listing all voters as Democrat, so you want to derail the thread, and discuss me? Sounds typical.

Funny how voting errors always shift in the favor of Democrats.

/——/ I live in Nassau County and I ain’t no stinkin’ democRAT.
IMG_4611.jpeg

Last edited:
/——/ I live in Nassau County and I ain’t no stinkin’ democRAT.
They said it is not a registration thing, but a printing thing, thought that sounds kind of weak. So what is the plan. Vote normal or use your new Democat voting card to select the shittiest weakest most backward democrat to face your Republican guy?

They said it is not a registration thing, but a printing thing, thought that sounds kind of weak. So what is the plan. Vote normal or use your new Democat voting card to select the shittiest weakest most backward democrat to face your Republican guy?
/——/,I did that for 10 years as a registered democrat, then voted Republican in the election.

/——/,I did that for 10 years as a registered democrat, then voted Republican in the election.
Looks like an invitation for the 56% of voters in your county to do exactly that, next month. Just sayin....

Murphy cheated his ass off against the Italian American who ran against him.

They have programmable voting machines, of course...

40k voted were flipped in Nassau to Murphy.
That’s quite an achievement, seeing as how Nassau County is in New York and Murphy was running in New Jersey, dickhead

Looks like an invitation for the 56% of voters in your county to do exactly that, next month. Just sayin....
/——/ our democRAT **** Governor wants to mandate public housing all over Nassau county over riding local zoning laws. She wants to shut down some Long Island RR stations and build high density housing in the parking lots.

Forum List

Back