Every Voter in Nassau County, NY (Population: 1.391 Million) listed as ‘Democrat’ after Printing ‘Error’

I drive a BMW
/----/ Everyone’s heard the typical complaints about BMW drivers; they’re obnoxious, never use their turn signals and can’t park. Obviously, most of that is just a stereotype, right? Maybe not, actually. According to this new report from Insurify, a car insurance comparison site in the U.S., BMW drivers are actually the rudest drivers.

I drive a Volvo. We're polite drivers, maybe because our cars are underpowered.

/----/ Everyone’s heard the typical complaints about BMW drivers; they’re obnoxious, never use their turn signals and can’t park. Obviously, most of that is just a stereotype, right? Maybe not, actually. According to this new report from Insurify, a car insurance comparison site in the U.S., BMW drivers are actually the rudest drivers.

I drive a Volvo. We're polite drivers, maybe because our cars are underpowered.

So the number one driver on Insurify’s naughty list is that of the BMW 4 Series. According to the insurance gurus, 4 Series drivers are the ones most likely to commit those traffic violations. Second on that list is the BMW 7 Series, which isn’t surprising.

I drive a 3 series, so it's all good.

Forum List

Back