Everyone celebrate!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now we get to go through all this crap again in a few months! Why comprimise today when you can wait and not do it again a few months from now?

This truly is pathetic. We wait till a week before doomsday and then accomplish nothing only to do it all over again.

Enough with this CR bullshit...

Democrats are claiming a tremendous victory for the president....
Is that all they care about?
Seems so.

• Banned
This is why one of our SCOTUS justices didn't recommend our exact model of government to emerging democracies. Too easy to hold the process hostage/to a glacial pace as we just witnessed.

Ginsburg?s Right, U.S. Constitution Is a Bad Model: Noah Feldman - Bloomberg

All you guys have to do is find a reasonable level of spending to stop this insanity. Just because you have a credit card doesn't mean you need to max it out. This fight will NEVER end as long as this irresponsible level of spending is maintained. Look no further than all the frivolous spending on the green energy bullshit if you need examples.

Now the Holidays will be here before we know it...lots of time off for these guys.
The time before we have to do this all over again will be upon us and where will we be?

Now we get to go through all this crap again in a few months! Why comprimise today when you can wait and not do it again a few months from now?

This truly is pathetic. We wait till a week before doomsday and then accomplish nothing only to do it all over again.

It’s the pathetic reality of things here. There has been no compromise from our government for many years – just stop gap bullshit so both sides can pretend they are fixing things.

I'm hearing all over the place people saying Obama won, the Democrats won the one thing they can't seem to tell me though is what did they win other than a chance to do this whole idiotic dance again in a few months.

I'm hearing all over the place people saying Obama won, the Democrats won the one thing they can't seem to tell me though is what did they win other than a chance to do this whole idiotic dance again in a few months.

Obamacare stayed intact; as you may recall the demand by the GOP to change or shelve it was what kicked all of this off.

Obama owns Boehner.

Obamacare stayed intact; as you may recall the demand by the GOP to change or shelve it was what kicked all of this off.

Obama owns Boehner.

What kicked this off is insane spending of which the ACA is part of. ACA or not just like last time we would have had this fight either way.

Obamacare is just an excuse used by both sides to sideline the bigger issue

Obama owns Boehner.

What kicked this off is insane spending of which the ACA is part of. ACA or not just like last time we would have had this fight either way.

Obamacare is just an excuse used by both sides to sideline the bigger issue

There is no denying the fact that Obamacare has been sidelined as an issue though – something that anyone with half a brain could have predicted would happen. Obama won because the GOP idiotically framed this debate around an issue that they were guaranteed to loose in – Obamacare

Obama owns Boehner.

Wow that's your big win something staying intact that was never in any danger personally I think Obamacare staying intact is the best thing for the Republicans given the way it's working or to be more accurate not working. Got anything else or is keeping Obamacare as is which was a given it?

it made little sense for the Republicans to not pass the Continuing Resolution based on the Democrats abandoning the Affordable Care Act - the Act itself is a Tax that pays for itself and has nothing to do with gov't financing.

so the Rs even lost the argument about gov't affordability as well.

the Rs had their best opportunity, their tactics are only going to get more difficult as the 2014 elections are already in play.

it made little sense for the Republicans to not pass the Continuing Resolution based on the Democrats abandoning the Affordable Care Act - the Act itself is a Tax that pays for itself and has nothing to do with gov't financing.

the Rs had their best opportunity, their tactics are only going to get more difficult as the 2014 elections are already in play.

And where do taxes come from nitwit? It has EVERYTHING to do with redistribution of wealth. Denying it just makes you look stupid

And where do taxes come from nitwit? It has EVERYTHING to do with redistribution of wealth. Denying it just makes you look stupid

its paid for Gramps -

American workers that is - not by campaign contributors (fat cats) is indeed the problem.

Obama owns Boehner.

Wow that's your big win something staying intact that was never in any danger personally I think Obamacare staying intact is the best thing for the Republicans given the way it's working or to be more accurate not working. Got anything else or is keeping Obamacare as is which was a given it?

If your position is attacked and you repel the attack and degrade your opponent, there is a name for you; winner.

It is a huge victory but if it makes you feel better; deny it. Denial has served you guys well lately. Did Boehner not make a concession speech in advance either?

Obama owns Boehner.

If your position is attacked and you repel the attack and degrade your opponent, there is a name for you; winner.

It is a huge victory but if it makes you feel better; deny it. Denial has served you guys well lately. Did Boehner not make a concession speech in advance either?

A huge victory really something that had to get past the Democrat controlled Senate and then be signed into law by the Democratic President not happening that is a huge victory? Uh huh by that logic the invasion of Grenada was as huge a victory as the invasion of Iwo Jima.

Forum List

Back