Everyone has been Profiled and Discriminated against

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
It's true, I don't care who you are, you have been weighed, measurred and everyone has been found wanting. Everyone has been Profiled and Discriminated against....EVERYONE!

It's true, I don't care who you are, you have been weighed, measurred and everyone has been found wanting. Everyone has been Profiled and Discriminated against....EVERYONE!

This is true but it's only 2 out of 3.

Everyone hasn't been profiled, discriminated against, and enslaved...

I'm white and I've never been profiled. I've never been stopped by the police, no matter what hour I'm out and about.

Blacks are always profiled, and walking down the road can be dangerous for them.

Trayvon was walking down the road, and George Zimmerman is on the horn in a flash, calling the cops, referring to Trayvon as a "thug" who was "getting away". From what? Getting away from what, George, you pear-shaped, 30 year old community college student loser?

The idea that the call the cops wasn't based on Trayvon's race alone is LAUGHABLE. And the six Paula Deans on the jury made a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

Oh, fuck it then.

From now on, let's just ask people who break the law to do the right thing and turn themselves in. Going after criminals may hurt their feelings. Paying extra attention to a person who, in any way, resembles a person who is being looked for may hurt their feelings.

Come to think of it, it's really OUR fault when someone commits a crime, you know. We are a collective, we are one, no one is special, so we all must pay the price.

Right on, brother.

Profiling is an issue now, I think, because of an implicit understanding that equal rights and equal protection of the law are rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Oh, fuck it then.

From now on, let's just ask people who break the law to do the right thing and turn themselves in. Going after criminals may hurt their feelings. Paying extra attention to a person who, in any way, resembles a person who is being looked for may hurt their feelings.

Come to think of it, it's really OUR fault when someone commits a crime, you know. We are a collective, we are one, no one is special, so we all must pay the price.

Right on, brother.

Calling the cops on black people when they're walking down the streets is not acceptable. Knock it off.

My professional skills are based on constant profiling.
Nobody ever complains :D

Everyone has been Profiled and Discriminated against

Then we're all equal.

^ Not

Name one. Name an ethnicity or nationality that has never been both slave and slave master.

Everyone alive is profiled dozens of time a day by everyone you meet. All animals engage in a form of profiling.

true.

everybody is profiled all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

And everybody has been discriminated against as well.
Starting from kindergarten.

People just do not realize that since "profiling" and "discriminating" is imprinted into the mind as racial only.

I'm white and I've never been profiled. I've never been stopped by the police, no matter what hour I'm out and about.

Blacks are always profiled, and walking down the road can be dangerous for them.

Trayvon was walking down the road, and George Zimmerman is on the horn in a flash, calling the cops, referring to Trayvon as a "thug" who was "getting away". From what? Getting away from what, George, you pear-shaped, 30 year old community college student loser?

The idea that the call the cops wasn't based on Trayvon's race alone is LAUGHABLE. And the six Paula Deans on the jury made a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.
Trust me you have been profiled by your qoutes on here. Everytime your out in public and you open your mouth you are being profiled.

Oh, fuck it then.

Right on, brother.

Calling the cops on black people when they're walking down the streets is not acceptable. Knock it off.

FBI study invalidates your claim.

Name one. Name an ethnicity or nationality that has never been both slave and slave master.

Everyone alive is profiled dozens of time a day by everyone you meet. All animals engage in a form of profiling.

I don't like using them, but maybe I should have put a sarcasm tag on that post.

Oh, fuck it then.

Right on, brother.

What, we're pretending that the Martin/Zimmerman case is the first time we've been lectured on the evils of profiling?

If we're not going to profile, then to hell with it. Let's just hope for the best so that the PC Police won't be annoyed. Heaven forbid that happens.

Let's do it your way. We don't want to annoy anyone in the search for a criminal.

Trust me you have been profiled by your qoutes on here. Everytime your out in public and you open your mouth you are being profiled.

Not by the police, I haven't been. I've never been pulled over and questioned over why I am in a place.

That's the whole point that conservatives don't get. Blacks are contastantly asked about why they're in a place, and need to defend their presence to cops and strangers. Liberals have one demand: Knock it off.

Oh, fuck it then.

Right on, brother.

FBI study invalidates your claim.

I don't care that crime rates among black men are higher. It doesn't get anyone off the hook for assuming a black person walking down the road needs to have the police stop them and ask them questions about who they are and why they are there. Blacks are sick of the harassment, and now GM is in hiding because of his mistake. It's his fault. I suggest you knock it off too.

Every time a criminal commits a crime they profile the victim. Trayvon Martin profiled George Zimmerman as an easy take down. Martin's profile of his victim was correct. Zimmerman was an easy take down. Martin just didn't expect his victim to be armed.

Forum List

Back