🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Everyone Has Fallen for the Lies About Venezuela

Even so-called liberals like Bill Maher are jumping on the regime-change bandwagon.

There are three things I know for sure in this fanciful, sometimes inglorious experience we call life:
  1. You will never have a safety pin when you need one, and you will have thousands when you don’t need one.
  2. Wild animals are breathtakingly majestic until they’re crawling up your pant leg.
  3. A U.S. presidential administration will never admit that it invaded another country or backed a coup attempt in order to essentially steal the natural resources (oil) of said country.
This is why it was so very shocking last week when members of the Trump administration admitted they were backing a coup attempt in order to essentially steal the natural resources (oil) of another country.

That country is Venezuela. I’ll get back to this in a moment...
Everyone Has Fallen for the Lies About Venezuela

Head in the sand....

upload_2019-2-19_15-34-48.jpeg

I’m glad we finally a president who isn’t afraid to take a stand for the people of Venezuela.

If the Venezuela people are dissatisfied with their government, then it's up the citizens to rise up and force regime change.

We have no business getting involved in their internal affairs. ... :cool:
Americans have collectively lost their abilty to think for themselves and use common sense. Some people believe whatever they are spoon-fed.

If the Venezuela people are dissatisfied with their government, then it's up the citizens to rise up and force regime change.

We have no business getting involved in their internal affairs. ... :cool:
That is exactly what they are doing...we are not involved beyond expressing our opinion...just like 2/3 of the rest of the world....Maduro is a thug...he has stolen and hidden the wealth of Venezuela all over the world...stashed away....
He has a very short shelf life....we don't have to do anything...

People are fleeing Venezuela because they survived the same policies democrats are currently pushing.

You'd think that after our fiascos in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, we would have learned something, and quit interfering in other countries internal political problems. ... :cuckoo:

You'd think that after our fiascos in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, we would have learned something, and quit interfering in other countries internal political problems. ... :cuckoo:
We’re supporting a new president.

I had Venezuela pegged as a top 3 option for Trump to play with his new military toys after he was elected. It’ll be a mistake, but I suppose it’s better than another adventure in the Middle East.

What new military toys would those be?
I'm genuinely interested in em because military tech is fascinating.
His little soldiers and tanks and planes. They serve at the whims of a tantrumming toddler.

Forum List

Back