Everyone ready for the October surge of the Wuhan flu?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
We know this is going to happen. The media are rehearsing their speeches now. We ready?

NFL is now reporting players on a team testing positive......

We have to understand folks that the cultural marxists are after football. Why? Cause it is for all intents and purposes exclusively American.

Since cultural marxism is about destroying culture as the chinese did in their red revolution, well we can connect the dots as to why the beloved media attacks football.

Been doing it for a while btw. Other sports have concussions but the beloved media doesn't really attack those other sports. Report it here and there, but football gets the brunt of the attacks.

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Ahhh, those sports are WORLDLY though and not EXCLUSIVELY American.

Connect the dots folks.

We know this is going to happen. The media are rehearsing their speeches now. We ready?

We have to understand folks that the cultural marxists are after football. Why? Cause it is for all intents and purposes exclusively American.

Since cultural marxism is about destroying culture as the chinese did in their red revolution, well we can connect the dots as to why the beloved media attacks football.

Been doing it for a while btw. Other sports have concussions but the beloved media doesn't really attack those other sports. Report it here and there, but football gets the brunt of the attacks.

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.
Are you advocating that privately owned corporations should not be testing and taking precautions to safeguard their most expensive assets, in this case, the players that make up their teams? Have you addressed letters to their boards?

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

I feel for what you are saying but I'm finding it very hard to give a shit....as far as I can see football is destroying iteslf with the BLM bullshit that is only getting worse. The more they do it the less people will watch. I recently upgraded by internet service with comcast and while I was waiting I was barraged by a dozen NFL related sales pitches.....I opted to speak to a momager there and told him that I would absolutely drop their service if they kept hitting me with ads from the NFL...I know others who have done the same. My son and law and his friends had a regular Sunday brunch in front of his big screen and all of them had turned their backs on the NFL and have now become soccer fans....this is incredible since his family was NFL for thirty years standing and it was a real tradition with them.....the NFL may be uniquely amaerican but its BLM infection is not. The writing is on the wall for them....let's see if those seven figure a year athletes are in the mood to kneel when they have to load trucks for a living at fifteen bucks an hour.

JO

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.
Are you advocating that privately owned corporations should not be testing and taking precautions to safeguard their most expensive assets, in this case, the players that make up their teams? Have you addressed letters to their boards?

Nah....I'm advocating getting rid of the sport altogether and putting the money to better use. It's happening anyway....might as well speed it up.

JO

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

I feel for what you are saying but I'm finding it very hard to give a shit....as far as I can see football is destroying iteslf with the BLM bullshit that is only getting worse. The more they do it the less people will watch. I recently upgraded by internet service with comcast and while I was waiting I was barraged by a dozen NFL related sales pitches.....I opted to speak to a momager there and told him that I would absolutely drop their service if they kept hitting me with ads from the NFL...I know others who have done the same. My son and law and his friends had a regular Sunday brunch in front of his big screen and all of them had turned their backs on the NFL and have now become soccer fans....this is incredible since his family was NFL for thirty years standing and it was a real tradition with them.....the NFL may be uniquely amaerican but its BLM infection is not. The writing is on the wall for them....let's see if those seven figure a year athletes are in the mood to kneel when they have to load trucks for a living at fifteen bucks an hour.

JO
Oh I have not watched any sports. Got rid of all espn apps. Haven't tuned into espn since May.

Just saw that headline this morning.

You know the funny thing a few days ago I happened to come across espn on the radio and there was Jeremy schaap propagating commie Kaepernick as a victim.

Just so happened to put it on and that was their subject. I mean of course it was. We know how the left create racial strife to bring down the country.

Don't think that can even be debated anymore.

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

Nah....I'm advocating getting rid of the sport altogether and putting the money to better use. It's happening anyway....might as well speed it up.

JO
Oops. Hilarious! Sorry to interrupt your train of thought, but thanks for responding. :auiqs.jpg:

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

JO
Oh I have not watched any sports. Got rid of all espn apps. Haven't tuned into espn since May.

Just saw that headline this morning.

You know the funny thing a few days ago I happened to come across espn on the radio and there was Jeremy schaap propagating commie Kaepernick as a victim.

Just so happened to put it on and that was their subject. I mean of course it was. We know how the left create racial strife to bring down the country.

Don't think that can even be debated anymore.
Kaepernick was radicalized by his bitchy super leftist girl friend.
He might well be in the NFL right now if she hadn't butted in and blown up a deal with
the Baltimore Ravens to add him to their squad.

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

Healthy people dont die from the virus.

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

People with the virus are not healthy
They are infectious

NFL is now reporting players on a team testing positive....
Isn’t it interesting how when people get together in groups, the number of cases increase?
Its almost like its spread by human contact. :eusa_think:
Interesting how not one case reported in Hockey. They aren't getting together? How about those soccer games here and in Europe?

Yes?
No?

Not much?

Hockey
Boxing
Soccer

Connect the dots folks.

People with the virus are not healthy
They are infectious

Who are they going to give it to,the other healthy athletes?

Forum List

Back