Evidence of Real Crimes

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
In the midst of the Democrats' wild goose chase for evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy that does not exist, they seem to have forgotten that there have been leaks that warrant prison sentences. First, there was the leak that identified General Flynn as a man sharing a phone call with the Russian Ambassador. Aside from the issue of government surveillance of a private American citizen who was involved with the Trump administration, and whether it was authorized by law, this information, including Flynn's identity should have never been made public. This is clearly illegal. Secondly, there have been leaked telephone calls between our president and the leaders of both Australia and Taiwan. The content of these telephone conversations was most likely classified and never of been released to the public.

All of these leaks are serious infractions. But the Democrats don't care. Why? Because they are on a fishing expedition in an attempt to bring down the sitting American president. This sounds suspiciously like treason in itself. At the very least we have a political witch hunt on our hands.

Think about this: if the Democrat scum are so certain that Russia "hacked" our election (which they didn't), then one would think that they would be falling all over themselves to retaliate against Russia. Obama gave the nod to some symbolic sanctions that do not amount to a hill of beans. If we were honestly attacked by Russia then we ought to be fighting mad, including the Democrats. But no, they are more interest in going after Trump. This clearly demonstrates that the Dems are solely on a mission to take down trump.

Remember, Absolutely no real evidence of Russian tampering has been uncovered, just some statements of conclusion by political appointees in the intelligent field confirming that some people who may be connected to the Russian government may have worked their way into the DNC server as the result of the DNC's grossly incompetent online security.

My advice to Democrats is that you better uncover a smoking gun soon, because we are watching and waiting. You are way out on a limb here, and we are waiting eagerly to see you fall. That will be when the real fun begins!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In the midst of the Democrats' wild goose chase for evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy that does not exist, they seem to have forgotten that there have been leaks that warrant prison sentences. First, there was the leak that identified General Flynn as a man sharing a phone call with the Russian Ambassador. Aside from the issue of government surveillance of a private American citizen who was involved with the Trump administration, and whether it was authorized by law, this information, including Flynn's identity should have never been made public. This is clearly illegal. Secondly, there have been leaked telephone calls between our president and the leaders of both Australia and Taiwan. The content of these telephone conversations was most likely classified and never of been released to the public.

All of these leaks are serious infractions. But the Democrats don't care. Why? Because they are on a fishing expedition in an attempt to bring down the sitting American president. This sounds suspiciously like treason in itself. At the very least we have a political witch hunt on our hands.

Think about this: if the Democrat scum are so certain that Russia "hacked" our election (which they didn't), then one would think that they would be falling all over themselves to retaliate against Russia. Obama gave the nod to some symbolic sanctions that do not amount to a hill of beans. If we were honestly attacked by Russia then we ought to be fighting mad, including the Democrats. But no, they are more interest in going after Trump. This clearly demonstrates that the Dems are solely on a mission to take down trump.

Remember, Absolutely no real evidence of Russian tampering has been uncovered, just some statements of conclusion by political appointees in the intelligent field confirming that some people who may be connected to the Russian government may have worked their way into the DNC server as the result of the DNC's grossly incompetent online security.

My advice to Democrats is that you better uncover a smoking gun soon, because we are watching and waiting. You are way out on a limb here, and we are waiting eagerly to see you fall. That will be when the real fun begins!

Well I figure we have a minimum, an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, of 4 years to go fishing without a smoking gun thanks to the Benghazi circus you nutjobs went loopy over. Besides, there's already a smoking gun in the classified and declassified unanimous summary from 17 intelligence organizations that Russia sabotaged the elections in order to hurt Clinton.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Add Flynn's resignation and Sessions recusing himself, and we've got a real shitstorm for the orange dumbass to deal with. I love it :thup:

Well I figure we have a minimum, an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, of 4 years to go fishing without a smoking gun thanks to the Benghazi circus you nutjobs went loopy over. Besides, there's already a smoking gun in the classified and declassified unanimous summary from 17 intelligence organizations that Russia sabotaged the elections in order to hurt Clinton.

Add Flynn's resignation and Sessions recusing himself, and we've got a real shitstorm for the orange dumbass to deal with. I love it :thup:
Yeah, I don't think you are seeing things very clearly. Dems are still in the denial stage.

Rob: In the midst of the Democrats' wild goose chase for evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy that does not exist,

You seem to know more than our intelligence agencies.
Where'd you get your information? The same place the orange clown got his about Obama wiretapping his phones?

Yeah, I don't think you are seeing things very clearly. Dems are still in the denial stage.
Lol. There's a crisis of credibility in the White House.. he's alienating our allies, becoming an international laughing stock ( Prez of Sweden: What are you smoking?) He screwed up A meeting with a world leader with much more credibility than he has, wouldn't shake hands with her and sent him looks the whole world saw.IS THIS GUY CRAZY?
And you think the Dems are in denial? Lol

Rob: In the midst of the Democrats' wild goose chase for evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy that does not exist,

You seem to know more than our intelligence agencies.
Where'd you get your information? The same place the orange clown got his about Obama wiretapping his phones?
Russia indirectly attempted to hack/crack DNC and RNC servers. Beyond that there is no evidence of anything, certainly not collusion between Trump and Russia. Show me evidence then I may change my mind. But assuming it happened without proof is disturbing.

Actually we're having a pretty good time with this. Trump's proving to be an even worse train wreck than expected. With a little luck, we'll stop him from destroying this nation after all :thup:

Lol. There's a crisis of credibility in the White House.. he's alienating our allies, becoming an international laughing stock ( Prez of Sweden: What are you smoking?) He screwed up A meeting with a world leader with much more credibility than he has, wouldn't shake hands with her and sent him looks the whole world saw.IS THIS GUY CRAZY?
You are just being an opinionated drama queen.

You are just being an opinionated drama queen.
^ ironic

Actually we're having a pretty good time with this. Trump's proving to be an even worse train wreck than expected. With a little luck, we'll stop him from destroying this nation after all :thup:
In other words you want to take down a lawfully elected president because you disagree with his policy objectives, and you are willing to employ whatever means necessary.

Now tell me something I don't know.

In other words you want to take down a lawfully elected president because you disagree with his policy objectives, and you are willing to employ whatever means necessary.

Lawfully elected is questionable, considering foreign sabotage and domestic treason by the FBI director 4 days before the election is unprecedented. And using any means necessary to remove a subversive lunatic from the most powerful office in the country is fine by me.

Lawfully elected is questionable, considering foreign sabotage and domestic treason by the FBI director 4 days before the election is unprecedented. And using any means necessary to remove a subversive lunatic from the most powerful office in the country is fine by me.
"Foreign sabotage" and "domestic treason", Huh?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

"Foreign sabotage" and "domestic treason", Huh?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Yep. Don't worry I'm aware you alt-right braindeads support that. Fortunately, you're a small minority of the country.

Any port in a storm when you're a lefty loon.

This investigation is nothing but a dog and pony show and a big waste of time.

Forum List

Back