Evidence of the ethnic cleansing paid for by US taxpayers in Gaza

Let's give Hamas F-15s; they don't know how to fly them anyway.
Nahhhhh... those still have some kick left in 'em...

Relax.

Not gonna happen.

US Foreign guidelines clearly stipulate that Foreign Aid must be dispensed according to the following schedule:

1- For every gazillion dollars that Israhell gets - the Palestinians will get 69 Cents

2- For every F16 the zionusts get the Palestinian will get one sling shot.

And so it goes.

Let's give Hamas F-15s; they don't know how to fly them anyway.
Nahhhhh... those still have some kick left in 'em...

Relax.

Not gonna happen.

US Foreign guidelines clearly stipulate that Foreign Aid must be dispensed according to the following schedule:

1- For every gazillion dollars that Israhell gets - the Palestinians will get 69 Cents

And so it goes.

The 69 cents goes towards rockets that can't be aimed.

Whatever Israel gets goes into an ever expanding infrastructure.
You think you hate Israel now?
If you saw how magnificent it has become you'd REALLY be pissed off.

I hope israel kills every fucking man, woman, and child in the terrorist gaza strip.

American Zionism at work, and very Biblical. Slaughter is how Jehovah became the "Thou shall have no other gods before me." He's the tribal god who ascended, with blood on his hands.

gjZuSHw.jpg

.:rolleyes:

btw we finance all of their buddies military forces too yet none of them seems to be rushing to help them........

Iron Dome is very reliable. The use of force is completely unbalanced and not even remotely pinpoint as the propaganda pamphlet states. It's a completely one sided affair that will only distance Israel further. Even Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski agrees.

...US Foreign guidelines clearly stipulate that Foreign Aid must be dispensed according to the following schedule:

And so it goes.
By Jove, I think you're starting to get the hang of this thing.

Fun, ain't it?

Really?

Where are the Palestinian F15's, F16's, Tanks, the Palestinian's Iron Dome, etc?

Can't be honest , can you?

As another writer pointed out they couldnt operate them if they had them....do we or do we not send money to the palestinians......simple question......and of course none of that gets used for anything but humanitarian purposes riiighhhhttttt.......

Excuse Mr. Aryan

They will learn just as fast as you motherfuckers learned

btw we finance all of their buddies military forces too yet none of them seems to be rushing to help them........

Yes, indeed. It called FEAR of the criminal Judeo-American Axis of Evil

"The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.

In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director."

Iron Dome is very reliable. The use of force is completely unbalanced and not even remotely pinpoint as the propaganda pamphlet states. It's a completely one sided affair that will only distance Israel further. Even Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski agrees.

No, it won't.

The religious right in particular, but Americans in general, are completely narcotized.

They actually believe that the actual Israel is somehow related to the ten lost tribes of ancient BIBLICAL Israel.

The motherfuckers have been able to perpetrate the perfect fraud,

...US Foreign guidelines clearly stipulate that Foreign Aid must be dispensed according to the following schedule:

And so it goes.
By Jove, I think you're starting to get the hang of this thing.

Fun, ain't it?

Enjoy it while you can.

btw way its exact opposite of your cartoon.....nice try though

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

For example , CBS Meet The Press frequently interviews their Master Bibi about the Holocaust at Gaza, the Palestinian point of view is , you guessed it , irrelevant.

Please....most of what we hear is evil jews doing this or that purported atrocity....you do follow along on the threads here dont ya.....

btw way its exact opposite of your cartoon.....nice try though

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

For example , CBS Meet The Press frequently interviews their Master Bibi about the Holocaust at Gaza, the Palestinian point of view is , you guessed it , irrelevant.

Please....most of what we hear is evil jews doing this or that purported atrocity....you do follow along on the threads here dont ya.....

The ONLY ones who are the problem are the Zionists.

True Jews are against Zionism.

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

The ONLY ones who are the problem are the Zionists.

True Jews are against Zionism.

Oh yeah, the guys who live off Israel tax dollars and refuse to serve.
I believe in the US we call them moochers.

Forum List

Back