Evidence of Trump Campaign/Russian Interference and Collusion Mounting

I
No, dumb ass, you are confusing John with his brother Tony. Tony was registered as a lobbyist, but the Russian bank he represented was linked to the Russian government so he also registered as an agent. The campaign chairman, his brother John was never required to register.
If I am wrong, go ahead and post a link confirming that John Podesta was late registering or required to register at all.

So you're claiming John has no connection to the company he and his brother founded? LMAO I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I did not make that claim. The topic was about your claim that the Clinton campaign chairman violated the law by failing to register as a foreign agent. You claimed he did and I showed that you were misinformed and making a false accusation. Instead of admitting you were wrong you are trying to change the subject. You were wrong, get over it.

Was I, how about you provide the members of the board of the Podesta group. All the links I've looked at the list was unavailable.

John Podesta left/divested in the Podesta Group when he went to work for the Obama administration a year or two BEFORE he went to work for the Clinton campaign.

It's an easy google search....it's all out there for you to read. Inform your self!

Enough of your uninformed bull crud propaganda....!!!! :D

Yeah, I guess he separated himself from his business the same way you think Trump separated himself from his.

Don't blame John Podesta for following the rules, and/or Trump's unethical behavior!

I
So you're claiming John has no connection to the company he and his brother founded? LMAO I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I did not make that claim. The topic was about your claim that the Clinton campaign chairman violated the law by failing to register as a foreign agent. You claimed he did and I showed that you were misinformed and making a false accusation. Instead of admitting you were wrong you are trying to change the subject. You were wrong, get over it.

Was I, how about you provide the members of the board of the Podesta group. All the links I've looked at the list was unavailable.

John Podesta left/divested in the Podesta Group when he went to work for the Obama administration a year or two BEFORE he went to work for the Clinton campaign.

It's an easy google search....it's all out there for you to read. Inform your self!

Yeah, I guess he separated himself from his business the same way you think Trump separated himself from his.

Don't blame John Podesta for following the rules, and/or Trump's unethical behavior!

Did he really follow the rules, or just lay the proper paper trail? Also I haven't seen any unethical behavior from Trump. All I've seen is a bunch of empty accusations.

With news that Trump campaign manager is going to be indicted, revelations of secret meetings between trump officials and Russians, meetings the trump team members consistently lied about, it looks apparent that the evidence of interference and collusion is mounting to form an airtight case being prepared by Special Prosecutor Mueller.

vox.com/2017/9/18/16330978/paul-manafort-wiretap-indictment
Maybe you should research the subject before you open your mouth ....

Mueller has told Manafort that they will seek grand jury indictment for TAX EVASION and FAILURE TO REPORT INCOME.

None of that has a damn thing to do with collusion. Don't you just wish it were so?
Got a link for that?

All the articles I read said Manafort was allegedly told that he would be indicted, but none of the articles SAID what he was going to be indicted for...

the most I could find was what Manafort was being investigated for by the grand jury....in the original article breaking the news....

Mr. Manafort is under investigation for possible violations of tax laws, money-laundering prohibitions and requirements to disclose foreign lobbying.

Trump will drop the hammer on Mewloler as soon as his first indictment has nothing to do with Russian collusion/hacking. He'll have Sessions charge him with prosecutorial misconduct

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." Sun Tzu speaking about Russia's involvement in our elections, obviously.

I

Did he really follow the rules, or just lay the proper paper trail? Also I haven't seen any unethical behavior from Trump. All I've seen is a bunch of empty accusations.

only democrats are forced to follow the rules by right wingers....

every unethical act by the trump administration is completely ignored by these same right wingers.... :rolleyes:

only democrats are forced to follow the rules by right wingers....

every unethical act by the trump administration is completely ignored by these same right wingers.... :rolleyes:

You keep claiming unethical acts without proof of even one example. Kind of makes you go hummmmmmmmmm.

With news that Trump campaign manager is going to be indicted, revelations of secret meetings between trump officials and Russians, meetings the trump team members consistently lied about, it looks apparent that the evidence of interference and collusion is mounting to form an airtight case being prepared by Special Prosecutor Mueller.

How many votes did the Russians change from Hillary to Trump?

Who claimed votes were changed?

Wasn't that the whole primes of your conspiracy theory, Russia influenced the way people voted. Are you now saying you're full of it?

Changing votes and influencing votes are worlds apart

Trump will drop the hammer on Mewloler as soon as his first indictment has nothing to do with Russian collusion/hacking. He'll have Sessions charge him with prosecutorial misconduct

Who said it had anything to do with colusion

Russians hacked our election
Trump benefitted from the hack

Wasn't that the whole primes of your conspiracy theory, Russia influenced the way people voted. Are you now saying you're full of it?

You might want to inform the people who spend billions on ads with the intention to change votes. Aren't they targeted at people not planning to vote for them?

Russia sided with Trump in the election

Did Trump help them?

collusion is the cherry on top, and what Rachel reported tonight was enlightening on Manafort..... watch the video of the show when it comes out, could be up now?

Did Trump ever say WHY he picked Manafort to be his campaign manager? Who recommended him?

You might want to inform the people who spend billions on ads with the intention to change votes. Aren't they targeted at people not planning to vote for them?

What part of FOREIGN GOVERNMENT do you not understand?

collusion is the cherry on top, and what Rachel reported tonight was enlightening on Manafort..... watch the video of the show when it comes out, could be up now?

Did Trump ever say WHY he picked Manafort to be his campaign manager? Who recommended him?
Will Trump be arrested?
probably not

Will his campaign be connected to the Russians?
Looks that way

No --- they did NOT hack our election.

Quit perpetuating a myth.

Will Trump be arrested?
probably not

Will his campaign be connected to the Russians?
Looks that way
He (or any president) won't ever be arrested or charged as President, is my understanding of the precedence....he can be impeached, and expelled from the office, and after impeached, he could be charged in a court of law if his acts were criminal...unless the new president, pardons him.

What part of FOREIGN GOVERNMENT do you not understand?

Maybe you direct your anger at the greedy SOBs that sold political ads to people they didn't bother to vet. Do you think Facebook is going to return the money? LMAO

No --- they did NOT hack our election.

Quit perpetuating a myth.
Yes they did

They provided Trump with emails, fake news and attempted to corrupt electronic voting

Forum List

Back