Evidence Over Hysteria

Go see what flu does to people who don’t die from it and I’m sure you’ll find similarities.
You’re the one cherry-picking.

Oh, so your argument is that bad Corona virus death and health damage isn't important because they aren't much worse than death and health damage from the flu? That's like arguing that being killed by a bullet isn't that big of a deal because a person can be killed by a bow and arrow... both results in DEATH. The difference in Corona Virus and the flu? There is no vaccine for the Corona Virus.

You are the definition of why taking in information doesn't make a person intelligent, if they don't have the brain power to understand it.
You made my argument with your bow and arrow analogy. You also defeated gun control advocacy.

No, I proved just how asinine your argument is. The Corona Virus is not the flu, because there is no vaccine for it.
Vaccine is moot because we’re comparing infections.
No vaccine in 2020.
And...?

Go see what flu does to people who don’t die from it and I’m sure you’ll find similarities.
You’re the one cherry-picking.

Oh, so your argument is that bad Corona virus death and health damage isn't important because they aren't much worse than death and health damage from the flu? That's like arguing that being killed by a bullet isn't that big of a deal because a person can be killed by a bow and arrow... both results in DEATH. The difference in Corona Virus and the flu? There is no vaccine for the Corona Virus.

You are the definition of why taking in information doesn't make a person intelligent, if they don't have the brain power to understand it.
You made my argument with your bow and arrow analogy. You also defeated gun control advocacy.

No, I proved just how asinine your argument is. The Corona Virus is not the flu, because there is no vaccine for it.

You can't compare infections when a large portion of the population has been given a vaccine for one and not the other. Now you are just moving the goalpost.
If anything that makes Wuhan less serious.

No vaccine in 2020.
Hard to have a vaccine in ample stock for something that never existed before
18 months for a clinical trial, someone should explain to Don how a double blind clinical trial works.
Why don’t you explain it since you’re an expert.

No vaccine in 2020.

...and that is why it is so dangerous.

No vaccine in 2020.

They have no vaccine for any of those other corona viruses they call colds.

No vaccine in 2020.

Oh, now you are comparing the Corona Virus to a cold?...

Sorry I can't argue with someone that falls for some Facebook bloggers post that has been proven false, and still believes it over doctors even when it has been presented to him. Maybe I should go look for a Facebook post to show you so you'll smarten up. :abgg2q.jpg:

No vaccine in 2020.

Sorry I can't argue with someone that falls for some Facebook bloggers post that has been proven false, and still believes it over doctors even when it has been presented to him. Maybe I should go look for a Facebook post to show you so you'll smarten up. :abgg2q.jpg:
Colds are corona viruses. Do your homework.

If you follow the link now, you get:
This post is under investigation or was found in violation of the Medium Rules.
There are thousands of stories to read on Medium. Visit our homepage
to find one that’s right for you.

Take me to Medium

And so begins the censorship of The Internet.
Not censorship of the internet. That sight just won't knowingly let people post false invalid corona virus information (fake news) on their site. It is still available on facebook as far as I know and that facebook guy that wrote it has it as a link on his personal "about" page, of his own site, or it was there after medium.com booted it from their site last night. Privately owned and operated sites have their own private rules and standards. Some want to last more than a political cycle in business, so they can have long-term growth for their business model. Who knew?

Take me to Medium

Not censorship of the internet. That sight just won't knowingly let people post false invalid corona virus information (fake news) on their site. It is still available on facebook as far as I know and that facebook guy that wrote it has it as a link on his personal "about" page, of his own site, or it was there after medium.com booted it from their site last night. Privately owned and operated sites have their own private rules and standards. Some want to last more than a political cycle in business, so they can have long-term growth for their business model. Who knew?
Yep. The source of the thread may have ulterior motives but some of the graphs and numbers he cited were legit. Enough to draw a clearer conclusion.

No vaccine in 2020.

They are not this one, yes, please do won't you?

And this one isn’t those. What’s your point?

Take me to Medium

Zuckerberg has no compunctions whatsoever about propagating propaganda and misinformation.

And this one isn’t those. What’s your point?
It's there in front of your face, simply stated for the intellectually bereft.

Take me to Medium

Yep. The source of the thread may have ulterior motives but some of the graphs and numbers he cited were legit. Enough to draw a clearer conclusion.
Apparently not legit enough for their standards. Some people have higher or lower standards than others.

Take me to Medium

Zuckerberg has no compunctions whatsoever about propagating propaganda and misinformation.
They've done it before.

No vaccine in 2020.

A butter knife and a Bowie are both 'knives,' does that mean a butter knife does the same amount of damage?

Stop... just stop.

Friends in the Chinese telecom equipment business say their company as already had queries from The U.S. and UK for licensing The Great Firewall software. Government queries though, in The U.S. from individual states. Gee, I wonder which ones!

Forum List

Back