Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.

Hopeful Biden, the first rapist presidential candidate of the democrat party.

The cult of dementia will try anything to get people that their candidates are good. They want everyone to disbelieve their eyes and ears when it comes to Biden, Pelosi and the rest.
Well there was certainly a serious "creep" factor about Biden that was undeniable. This story I honestly chalked up to typical made up election bullshit until now. Not saying her accusations are true but they are now certainly backed up as an outstanding charge that isn't made up from thin air for the purposes of election meddling.

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?

Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?

So your defense is that he only sexually harasses women?

Quite plausible.

Hopeful Biden, the first rapist presidential candidate of the democrat party.
And if he wins, he will be following the Republican rapist in office.

Nope, lies.

He won't win. No one will vote for the sniffer over the American president that might even challenge Caesar in his capabilities.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

This is similar to the Trump situation. Those actively for him, in spite of everything, are not going to be deterred now by anything short of his strangling a dog. If all the pile of allegations, litigations and accusations haven't sold voters off these two "candidates", as well as the duopoly they both represent, what are charges of misconduct decades ago going to do that is more?

It's OK because he's PROG. They play victim roles thus aren't responsible for their actions.

It's the daily mail.

What's next? National Enquirer?

It's the daily mail.

What's next? National Enquirer?
That is a point. I would like to see her take a lie detector test too.

It should be investigated. Here is what I said when KAV went through this...

Are you saying that victims of sexual assault have to either speak up within a certain time or forever hold their peace? You do realize sexual assault doesn't involve wedding vows?
No. What I am saying is that victims of sexual assault can either report the crime or not. In terms of an outside observer judging it's severity, If you wait 35 minutes, you have credibility. If you wait 35 days, you have less credibility. If you wait 35 weeks, you have even less credibility. If you wait 35 months, you have still less. And I would argue that if you wait 35 years, you have zero credibility.

Strange how conservatives trashed Ford’s allegations because of their age but readily accept Reade’s.

Forum List

Back