Evidently she still isn't proud of it...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Pictures are worth a thousand words...but she isn't.​

Attachments

• 12208626_1083747178304086_1023309809391402065_n.jpg
    12208626_1083747178304086_1023309809391402065_n.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 89
She must have just been preoccupied in that photo, not heard the music, and noticed everyone putting their hands over their hearts....an honest mistake.

You hate Obama because he's black.
I don't hate anyone. I do not respect the man, but it has nothing to do with his color.

Anyone too stupid to know shovel-ready projects fon't exist and that there has bever been any government program that has ever paid for itself or cost nothing should never be President.

She must have just been preoccupied in that photo, not heard the music, and noticed everyone putting their hands over their hearts....an honest mistake.
I never stand or put my hands over my heart. Why would I pledge allegiance to the US?
Your sorry ass should be shipped to Liberia.
Yeah repubs hate everyone's free speech but their own. I can't say I find that surprising.

I never stand or put my hands over my heart. Why would I pledge allegiance to the US?
Your sorry ass should be shipped to Liberia.
Yeah repubs hate everyone's free speech but their own. I can't say I find that surprising.
I'm not surprised you would agree with the POS. You obviously hate this country too, your posts show it.

Funny how the Right-wing America-hating lying scum always "notices" things that aren't there, like everyone putting their hand over their heart, when the ONLY person doing it in the photo is Barack.

Here is an uncropped photo so you can see everyone else:

veterans-Day-Michelle-salute-wh.jpg

Thanks for pointing out how Barry doesn't know when to do it and when not to. :p

Funny how the Right-wing America-hating lying scum always "notices" things that aren't there, like everyone putting their hand over their heart, when the ONLY person doing it in the photo is Barack.

Michelle looks like her face caught on fire and somebody beat it out with a shovel.

Michelle looks like her face caught on fire and somebody beat it out with a shovel.
His SS detail says 'Michael' has a habit of farting when he has to listen to the National Anthem being played,

1/2 black, raised muslim then white. Uses black to further agenda to bring down USA. Has no idea of inner city USA poor blacks....

Forum List

Back