Evidently she still isn't proud of it...

Too much. $20T debt but nothing to show for all that spending. Bad GDP, incomes down, military has become social exoeriment, time money wasted on phony GW scam, court cases on nonsense, Vacations trips boondoggles parties every few days on credit, war in police, support blm ows etc. When does the good part start? The more I open this site the more I aware USA is doomed. It will take a lot to clean this mess up.

She must have just been preoccupied in that photo, not heard the music, and noticed everyone putting their hands over their hearts....an honest mistake.
I never stand or put my hands over my heart. Why would I pledge allegiance to the US?
Your sorry ass should be shipped to Liberia.
The question is who is brave enough to help you do it since we all know you are too afraid to try it alone? :cool-45:

She must have just been preoccupied in that photo, not heard the music, and noticed everyone putting their hands over their hearts....an honest mistake.
I never stand or put my hands over my heart. Why would I pledge allegiance to the US?
The question is who is brave enough to help you do it since we all know you are too afraid to try it alone? :cool-45:
Don't fight it, you'll be much happier there with your own kind. Trust me. :itsok:

Don't fight it, you'll be much happier there with your own kind. Trust me. :itsok:
I'll only fight it if you ever get brave enough to try and force me. :cool-45:

Awwww was that photo not politically correct ? Look how PC you're being . I thought righties hated political correctness ?

I'll only fight it if you ever get brave enough to try and force me. :cool-45:
You might fight it but once you get there and see all those black women with big butts running around half naked you'll be in booty heaven.

Forum List

Back