Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

you've rejected that and you say you aren't religious.....must be something else......

Oh, like, dinosaur fossils, evolution, the Big Bang. And believe in a flood that covered the earth then magically disappeared... you get the idea.

but apparently you don't......I don't reject fossils.......I don't reject the fact that 37k different types of beetles evolved.......I accept the Big Bang as the result of God saying "let there be".......and a flood that killed all humans except one family didn't need to cover the entire earth, only that portion where humans lived at the time......so, again.....what do I have to reject of science to have faith in God?......

Ok, you have your own definition of god and don't adhere to any organized religion. That's already better. I've always said that if a god exists, science is just showing us its creation.

10,000+ colleges and universities on the planet.

Hand full teach evolution is false.

Only those with a lack of faith in their religious beliefs and are weak believe evolution is a threat to them.

10,000 institutions that are all on the same page is not because of partisan political religious beliefs.
Something about the scientific method and facts, things religious fanatics can never comprehend.

so to be clear, you believe science proves humans and mushrooms have a common ancestor?......

All life has a common ancestor if you go back far enough. Life evolves to exploit niches in the environment. Mushrooms have theirs and humans are exploiting the environment like very few other life forms have done in the past with only a couple of exceptions like cyanobacteria and stromatolites.

Only those with a lack of faith in their religious beliefs and are weak believe evolution is a threat to them.

10,000 institutions that are all on the same page is not because of partisan political religious beliefs.
Something about the scientific method and facts, things religious fanatics can never comprehend.

so to be clear, you believe science proves humans and mushrooms have a common ancestor?......

Proves? No. But the evidence is such that any other conclusion makes no sense at all.

You fundamentally do not understand the scientific method if you believe something has to and can be proven 100%.

I get so tired of fucking idiots saying that.......experimentation, dumbfuck.....experimentation......if you don't have a fucking clue what the requirements of the scientific method are, don't accuse someone else of not understanding it, okay?......

What's your scientific background?

Oh, like, dinosaur fossils, evolution, the Big Bang. And believe in a flood that covered the earth then magically disappeared... you get the idea.

but apparently you don't......I don't reject fossils.......I don't reject the fact that 37k different types of beetles evolved.......I accept the Big Bang as the result of God saying "let there be".......and a flood that killed all humans except one family didn't need to cover the entire earth, only that portion where humans lived at the time......so, again.....what do I have to reject of science to have faith in God?......

Ok, you have your own definition of god and don't adhere to any organized religion. That's already better. I've always said that if a god exists, science is just showing us its creation.

just YHWH, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the religion of Christianity.....nothing more complicated than that.....are you as ignorant of religion as you are of science?......

All life has a common ancestor if you go back far enough. Life evolves to exploit niches in the environment. Mushrooms have theirs and humans are exploiting the environment like very few other life forms have done in the past with only a couple of exceptions like cyanobacteria and stromatolites.

so, at some point, half a billion years ago one single celled organism evolved into a multicelled organism........and for some reason, its never happened again.......but, it isn't just random shit happening........and you think science has proved it.....

Proves? No. But the evidence is such that any other conclusion makes no sense at all.

now, apart from the fact there ARE mushrooms and humans, what evidence do you have that they share a common ancestor?.......

You fundamentally do not understand the scientific method if you believe something has to and can be proven 100%.

I get so tired of fucking idiots saying that.......experimentation, dumbfuck.....experimentation......if you don't have a fucking clue what the requirements of the scientific method are, don't accuse someone else of not understanding it, okay?......

obviously more extensive than Zmrzlina's......and if you agree with him, more extensive than yours......I for one, know what the scientific method is......do you have enough scientific background to know what it is?......

I'm a year away from finishing a BS in physics. I'm pretty sure I've encountered a mention of the scientific method once or twice.

so, at some point, half a billion years ago one single celled organism evolved into a multicelled organism........and for some reason, its never happened again.......but, it isn't just random shit happening........and you think science has proved it.....

1. Single celled organisms are not visible to the naked eye.

2. We have not been observing single celled organisms for hundreds of millions of years.

3. Conditions for the evolution of single celled organisms into multi celled organisms are still being researched.

4. Cells, single or multi, don't fossilize therefore we don't have a record for how many times it might have occurred.

5. Science has proved that cells consist of chemicals.

6. Chemicals occur naturally.

7. Random events happen all the time.

8. Just because you never saw it doesn't mean that it never happened.

now, apart from the fact there ARE mushrooms and humans, what evidence do you have that they share a common ancestor?.......

The basic structure of life. DNA, RNA, cell structure. As far as I am aware, there are no silicone based life forms on this planet. No life forms which have no cells, none which have no DNA. Unless you can point to any, then any suggestion there is no connection makes no sense.

obviously more extensive than Zmrzlina's......and if you agree with him, more extensive than yours......I for one, know what the scientific method is......do you have enough scientific background to know what it is?......

You are making it clear you have no background in science. Experimentation is the method that empirical evidence is gathered and lays the foundation of scientific knowledge but no amount of experimentation will allow for dogmatic truths.

You are making it clear you have no background in science. Experimentation is the method that empirical evidence is gathered and lays the foundation of scientific knowledge but no amount of experimentation will allow for dogmatic truths.

Now, now. He probably took science in high school and read something on Wikipedia. How much more do you need?

The basic structure of life. DNA, RNA, cell structure. As far as I am aware, there are no silicone based life forms on this planet. No life forms which have no cells, none which have no DNA. Unless you can point to any, then any suggestion there is no connection makes no sense.
And let's clarify that all that is necessary for evolution. If there was differing chemicals for DNA in different creatures, if more developed creatures only used RNA, if some creatures were silicone based....all that would be possible under a supernatural creator, but would invalidate most of evolution.

The story has been told of a person who went back to his university professor many years after completing his degree in Economics. He asked to look at the test questions they were now using. He was surprised to see that they were virtually the same questions he was asked when he was a student. The lecturer then said that although the questions were the same the answers are were entirely different!

I once debated with a geology professor from an American University on a radio program. He said that evolution was real science because evolutionists were prepared to continually change their theories as they found new data. He said that creation was not science because a creationist's views were set by the Bible and, therefore, were not subject to change.

I answered, "The reason scientific theories change is because we don't know everything, isn't it? We don't have all the evidence."
"Yes, that's right," he said.
I replied, "But, we will never know everything."
"That's true," he answered.
I then stated, "We will always continue to find new evidence."
"Quite correct," he said. I replied, "That means we can't be sure about anything."
"Right," he said.
"That means we can't be sure about evolution."
"Oh, no! Evolution is a fact," he blurted out. He was caught by his own logic. He was demonstrating how his view was determined by his bias.

Models of science are subject to change for both creationists and evolutionists. But the beliefs that these models are built on are not.

The problem is that most scientists do not realize that it is the belief (or religion) of evolution that is the basis for the scientific models (the interpretations, or stories) used to attempt an explanation of the present. Evolutionists are not prepared to change their actual belief that all life can be explained by natural processes and that no God is involved (or even needed). Evolution is the religion to which they are committed. Christians need to wake up to this. Evolution is a religion; it is not a science!
Evolution is Religion

You may wish to read this link:

http://web.missouri.edu/~hanuscind/8710/NSTA_Science101theorylaw.pdf

Faith isn't investigatively rigorous; intelligent design (ID) is at best an Axiom, assumed true without evidence.. IMO ID is a made up story based on the clergy's effort to maintain some credibility in the Scientific Age.

Evolution isn't a law, it is a theory, but one which has been vigorously studied, and continues to be studied. ID is accepted as fact - a law - without such vigorous study by many.

Last edited:
1. Single celled organisms are not visible to the naked eye.

somebody should invent something....they could call it a "microscope" (patent applied for)....

2. We have not been observing single celled organisms for hundreds of millions of years.

then we missed it.....

3. Conditions for the evolution of single celled organisms into multi celled organisms are still being researched.
/yawn......

4. Cells, single or multi, don't fossilize therefore we don't have a record for how many times it might have occurred.
any non DNA lifeforms roaming around out there?......

5. Science has proved that cells consist of chemicals.
well yeah.....so are rocks and water.....

6. Chemicals occur naturally.
we can leaves where they came from for another thread....

7. Random events happen all the time.
not many of them turn single celled organisms into multicelled organisms, though.....

8. Just because you never saw it doesn't mean that it never happened.
yet some here argue that because we never saw it means it DID happen.....

digital watches, Sony game platforms, and Gateway computers all use binary code.....that does not mean they are descended from each other.....it just means their intelligent designer used something that works to make them........

Forum List

Back