Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

Proven to the satisfaction of the vast majority of those scientists that have studied it.

99% of all scientists.

well, if we are measuring truth by the number who believe, 3 billion Christians still trump you......

the simple fact of the matter is, regardless of how many scientists you quote, it has NOT been proven by science.....

3 billion Christians and not a one that has any science to offer, not one shred of evidence, that God created man in his image.
Show us your picture of God and that will be evidence.

99% of all scientists.

well, if we are measuring truth by the number who believe, 3 billion Christians still trump you......

the simple fact of the matter is, regardless of how many scientists you quote, it has NOT been proven by science.....

3 billion Christians and not a one that has any science to offer, not one shred of evidence, that God created man in his image.

Yesterday on PBS they showed how whales use to have hind legs and walk on land. I bet any christian that heard that doubted the scientists "theories" on that.

The only way they'll believe that is if you show them a living whale with back legs.

So we're even I guess? :lol:

Yesterday on PBS they showed how whales use to have hind legs and walk on land. I bet any christian that heard that doubted the scientists "theories" on that.

The only way they'll believe that is if you show them a living whale with back legs.

Whales had to have legs back then, how else could they get into the Ark? :dunno:

YES!!! YOU CAN BREED DOGS for size color and such(micro evolution) but you can never breed a dog into a cow(macro evolution) so how foolish to think pond scum evolved into humans??????????

You don't seem to be able to grasp the amount of time this evolution took. We all came from the sea, eventually evolved into amphibians then reptiles then we split and birds and mammals and reptiles and amphibians.

Humans were once a very small mole like mammal creature that eventually evolved into ape then into man. Its fact.

Whales use to walk on land. They went the other way. At least that's what science says. Who are you to doubt little man?

99% of all scientists.

If I was looking for information about Christianity I'd ask a Christian, if I wanted information on science, I'd ask a scientist.
so, you concede that all the comments about Christianity posted here by non-Christians are invalid?......

99% of all scientists.

99% of scientiests and not a one that has any science to offer, not one shred of evidence that a single celled organism evolved into a human being, or that the first living thing spontaneously appeared in a mud puddle......show me a picture of the first single celled organism and that will be evidence.....

true.....I'm an "agnostic atheist" when it comes to whales with back legs.....

YES!!! YOU CAN BREED DOGS for size color and such(micro evolution) but you can never breed a dog into a cow(macro evolution) so how foolish to think pond scum evolved into humans??????????

You don't seem to be able to grasp the amount of time this evolution took.

very inefficient.....an intelligent designer could shorten that by millions of years.....

So of the thousands of accepted theories out there in the world scientists PICKED ONE, JUST ONE, to put out there that they KNOW is false yet they offer it as fact anyway.
That is what the religious right claims.
Anyone that claims that is true is a damn fool.
Evolution is considered as fact because it has stood up to FAR MORE rigor than any other scientific theory in the history of man.

thousands of accepted theories

So tell us Old Buddy - what are a few of these "thousands of accepted theories" regarding how life on Earth came to be what it is. I can only think of two Creationism and Evolution

Please start with showing where creationism is an accepted scientific theory.
Where did I claim that evolution was the ONLY accepted scientific theory?

Ahhh - gadawg ... are you trying to deflect ?... :lol: I thought you could do better than that .
creationism is accepted by some scientists - not literal "as per genesis" creationism but varying elements of it - but that wasn't the issue and you know that damn well little fella -Dont ya- What were the "thousands" of theories other than the two mentioned . You have several options - you can
1.] Ignore the question and hope it goes away.
2.] Deflect and try to change the subject
3.] Come up with some half baked answer - which I will be more than glad to tear apart for you

I'm betting on # 1 :lol:

Last edited:

99% of scientiests and not a one that has any science to offer, not one shred of evidence that a single celled organism evolved into a human being, or that the first living thing spontaneously appeared in a mud puddle......show me a picture of the first single celled organism and that will be evidence.....
:lol:
Show me a picture of your god!

Not that I give a rat's ass what Catholics believe, but even the Pope has stated that there is no incapability between creationism and evolution. However, we can't expect some guy who happens to live in the Vatican to know more about religion than anonymous message board posters. However, it is clear that, when counting Christians that don't believe in evolution, one would have to subtract a hell of a lot of Catholics (Pun intended).

If I was looking for information about Christianity I'd ask a Christian, if I wanted information on science, I'd ask a scientist.
so, you concede that all the comments about Christianity posted here by non-Christians are invalid?......

Not invalid, just not authoritative. If I had a question on Catholicism I'd trust a priest before I'd trust a rabbi. Of course there are no universal authorities in Christendom, there isn't even consensus as to who is a Christian.

LOL!!! READ GENESIS AND LEARN HOW GOD CREATED the universe and little man!!!

Actually, Genesis only says he did, it doesn't tell us HOW he did it.

Actually, it does. I believe it says we came out of a mud puddle.

Actually it doesn't. It tells what God did and when (relatively speaking) but never the slightest mention of how.

How and why does a mud puddle become a human? If God can make the earth from nothing what does he need a puddle for? Were all the molecules or elements present in the puddle?

And "breathing" life is not going to cut it, aside from the fact that God has no need for lungs, it says nothing about how God can "breath" life.

Actually it doesn't. It tells what God did and when (relatively speaking) but never the slightest mention of how.

How and why does a mud puddle become a human? If God can make the earth from nothing what does he need a puddle for? Were all the molecules or elements present in the puddle?

And "breathing" life is not going to cut it, aside from the fact that God has no need for lungs, it says nothing about how God can "breath" life.

LOL!!! Must I tell you everything?? GOD SPOKE ALL CREATION INTO BEING WITH JUST HIS WORDS!!! =LET IT BE!!! AND SO IT WAS!!!

LOL!!! Must I tell you everything?? GOD SPOKE ALL CREATION INTO BEING WITH JUST HIS WORDS!!! =LET IT BE!!! AND SO IT WAS!!!

How does his words bring things into existence? What are God's words anyway? Does he have lungs and a larynx? How did he speak before the universe existed? Who is he talking to, himself?

I'm guessing this "words" weren't words like we think of them so what were they?

How does his words bring things into existence? What are God's words anyway? Does he have lungs and a larynx? How did he speak before the universe existed? Who is he talking to, himself?

I'm guessing this "words" weren't words like we think of them so what were they?

◄ Psalm 33:9 ►
For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.

Well, I assumed it was raining... And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground....

He was a persuasive speaker?

Well, I assumed it was raining... And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground....
WHY BE A SILLY TARD??? THINK!!! GOD'S WORD OFTEN MAKES USE OF ""METAPHORS""
========For the word of the Lord is right, and all His works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap; He layeth up the deep in storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.

9 For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought; He maketh the devices of the people of no effect.

11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations.

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.

13 The Lord looketh down from heaven; He beholdeth all of the sons of men.

14 From the place of His habitation He looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth;

15 He fashioneth the hearts of all; He considereth all their works.

16 No king is saved by the multitude of an army; a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.

17 A horse is a vain thing for safety; neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy,

19 to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.

21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.

22 Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.
PSALM 33

WHY BE A SILLY TARD??? THINK!!! GOD'S WORD OFTEN MAKES USE OF ""METAPHORS""
========For the word of the Lord is right, and all His works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap; He layeth up the deep in storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.

9 For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought; He maketh the devices of the people of no effect.

11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations.

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.

13 The Lord looketh down from heaven; He beholdeth all of the sons of men.

14 From the place of His habitation He looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth;

15 He fashioneth the hearts of all; He considereth all their works.

16 No king is saved by the multitude of an army; a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.

17 A horse is a vain thing for safety; neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy,

19 to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.

21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.

22 Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.
PSALM 33

By George, I think you are right! "Dust of the ground" must be a metaphor. It refers to life coming from a primordial soup. Life from the very elements of the Earth. Excellent! You have just demonstrated via the Word of God that abiogenesis is true! You should feel proud.

Forum List

Back