Evolution v. Creationism

A troll would be someone who can only argue what something isn't.

Which is what you are doing. You are saying life CAN'T be anything but CHNOSP.

A troll can't argue what something is. Which is why PV System can't name any elements besides HOCN that can create a rich tapestry of life

Done and done. See post #358.

Or just ignore it like you ignore everything and then LIE ABOUT IT.

The universe is so finely tuned to produce life and intelligence there aren't any other elements capable of producing a rich tapestry of life like HOCN.

If the universe wasn't finely tuned to produce life and intelligence then any old element could do the job but there aren't any besides HOCN.

That's the stuff: ignore it.

Trolls gonna troll.

Done and done. See post #358.

Or just ignore it like you ignore everything and then LIE ABOUT IT.
Incorrect. You can't explain why HOCN is the building block of life and you can't name anything that would create the rich tapestry of life that HOCN produces. You lose again.

That's the stuff: ignore it.

Trolls gonna troll.
Apparently you don't understand what finely tuned means. The universe is so finely tuned to produce life and intelligence there aren't any other elements capable of producing a rich tapestry of life like HOCN. If the universe wasn't finely tuned to produce life and intelligence then any old element could do the job but there aren't any besides HOCN.

Women are so irrational and emotional which is why they aren't very good at science.

Apparently you don't understand what finely tuned means.

I know it's mostly BS. "Finely tuned" is impossible to falsify when it comes to the universe.

This is why you Intelligent Design-Creationist types fail to get your crap pushed into schools.

Are YOU George Wald???

Wow.

The liar can't stop lying!
Ding thinks argument to authority is not only valid, but the very best argument.

All you have to do is find a scientist who says something g different, and ding's entire contribution to this topic is nullified.

That's what people like him don't understand.

You only get evolution if there is a reason for a critter to evolve.
. Even creatures that may appear to the human eye not to have changed very much have evolved through the various mechanisms of evolution and will demonstrate different genotypes then their ancestors.

Unintended consequences are still consequences.
You spoke to intent. If you are going to post in this thread, please pay attention, especially to your own posts. It gets tiring having to remind other posters what they, themselves, said. .

You said it was an attack on creationism. Wrong on every level. Evolution doesn't contradict creationism. It only contradicts the Bible mythology surrounding creation. So let's allso be clear about that.

Last edited:
I keep winning my arguments in the science forum. Recently, westwall claimed horses were the size of cats, but had no evidence. I don't think you know much science as you're a human ball of confusion. Otherwise, you would've showed us the PROOF of what you claim. Farmers are farmers. They didn't believe in evolution and don't have to today -- I know Marge doesn’t believe in evolution. You don't have anything to back up what you said about a normal farmer or shepherd lol. What an embarrassment you are.

What are you winning? You choose to ignore real evidence that is presented. You are one of the sanctimonious morons I was referring to.

Other than the horse crap about the PETM being caused by CO2 (there is ZERO evidence to support that crap) the rest of this is accurate.

Ancient Warming Shrunk Horses to Housecat Size​

nFN9ryKEZHEiCbV7Zo9yEY-970-80.jpg.webp

What are you winning? You choose to ignore real evidence that is presented. You are one of the sanctimonious morons I was referring to.

Other than the horse crap about the PETM being caused by CO2 (there is ZERO evidence to support that crap) the rest of this is accurate.

Ancient Warming Shrunk Horses to Housecat Size​

nFN9ryKEZHEiCbV7Zo9yEY-970-80.jpg.webp

I am winning most of my arguments for creation science over the atheists and their evolution arguments.

What you provided is an illustration. This is just an extremist paper, i.e. no hard evidence, so we would have to see more if global warming leads to horses shrinking. I believe in global warming, but an illustration is NOT hard evidence.

I am winning most of my arguments for creation science over the atheists and their evolution arguments.

What you provided is an illustration. This is just an extremist paper, i.e. no hard evidence, so we would have to see more if global warming leads to horses shrinking. I believe in global warming, but an illustration is NOT hard evidence.

No, you aren't. You are stroking your ego while ignoring actual real evidence. You are the worst type of person to talk with because no matter what evidence is presented you will ignore it. You are an extremist. Extremists are a huge waste of time.

So

Bye.

I know it's mostly BS. "Finely tuned" is impossible to falsify when it comes to the universe.

This is why you Intelligent Design-Creationist types fail to get your crap pushed into schools.
If the universe wasn't finely tuned for life then anything could produce life. Then life wouldn't have a narrow set of requirements. Anything could be living.

Forum List

Back