Evolution v. Creationism

JB is an example of an extremist jackass though. Just like apoo, and Crick, and the rest of the warmist faithful.
I.E., pretty much the entire global scientific community. Your ignorant and misguided opinion just doesn't really matter to them or to the science.

Because you suffer a loss of the relation to the reality all around or because you nerve everyone to death with always the same neverending nonsense?
As usual, I am open to any science that you may want to present. That's the point. Despite my requests, I continue WINNING. BELIEVE ME, IT'S A GREAT FEELING. OTOH, I get the feeling of complaint from you. If you were right, then I should get the opposite feeling and I would respond from a conceding position than a position of strength.

There is lack of evidence on the evolution side. Recently, I asked for a photo instead of an illustration for an "evolved" animal and the poster went bonkers. He became so angry and unsociable that I had to put him on ignore.

55 million years ago the ancestors of horses had the size of a cat or fox and looked like a kind of antilope without horns. They had three toes in the front legs and four toes in the back legs. In 1840 was found the first of this fossils near London and had been classified "Hyracotherium". In Northamerica such fossils also had been discovered (although horses had died out there and the seddlers brought them back). Othniel Charles Marsh (1831-1899) gave them the name "Eohippus" - a short form which means something like "horse of the early sunrise".
Much of this is what I discussed with atheist scientists papers to get funding. That said, the ancestry of horses is prolly the best showcase and argument for evolution. However, it is wrong and a better argument for creation. Creation scientists think "the horse series probably comprise three different created kinds, not including all animals that have been labeled Hyracotherium. Hyracotherium itself appears to contain several different created kinds such as animals similar to tapirs."
I know indeed a lot about theory of tests, how to make experiments and emipirical studies in general. I know also a lot about evolutionary epistemology - but a lot of this knowledge needs to be reorganized meanwhile. Specially it needs to be integrated some genetical structures which are able "to learn" (better perhaps to say: 'individually to be activated') from the life of near ancestors.
Okay, now we're getting someplace. If you'd show more links to these experiments that others have done. If it's yours alone, then maybe we can see a youtube?

I know. And a farmer like my grandpa was continously working and the same time never in hurry - also not when he had worked in his fields in the age of 97.
My family in the old country were farmers, too. I've been on their farms when I was small. It's not easy work like that we see on tv. Once they were up, they put on their farming clothes and ate breakfast in them and returned to eat lunch in them. I helped them at times in my own way and you could tell the crops I planted because they didn't grow up straight.
And believes also not in stones, the sea or the Roman empire?
Jeez, COVID-19 shows creation science instead of evolution. What did it evolve from? It was your chance to EXPOUND, but you couldn't.

Hmm .... strange ... in my own language no one would use the word "embarassement" like a spearword against a person. It would describe only a situation. It is by the way an intention from me to use the word "spearword" here instead of the original English word "swearword". I correct in this way a mutation of this word so it feels better because it better fits.
Again, where is your evidence?

Here's mine with COVID-19 against evolution -- http://scienceagainstevolution.org/vol25-8.pdf.

I.E., pretty much the entire global scientific community. Your ignorant and misguided opinion just doesn't really matter to them or to the science.
If it wasn't SO ignorant or misguided, then it would have to be taken seriously. The SAF presents an illustration as hard evidence. Thus, how can I address a made up animal painting? Obviously, we have regular horses and miniature breeds.

iu

We have a wide variety of breeds with horse. Even regular and miniature ones.

See, I can present an actual photo disproving his sorry arse. People here should be laughing their horses off right now at westwall. Maybe I should unignore him for use as my comedy relief.

Last edited:
If it wasn't SO ignorant or misguided, then it would have to taken seriously. But how can I address a made up animal painting? Obviously, we have regular horses and miniature breeds.
No idea what you are crybabying about, sorry.

You have explicitly said no evidence or argument can convince you.

So you are just a dickhead sockpuppet troll who stays on ignore.

No idea what you are crybabying about, sorry.

You have explicitly said no evidence or argument can convince you.

So you are just a dickhead sockpuppet troll who stays on ignore.
Oops, you didn't know about miniature horses as a separate breed.

No crybabying like westwall. I even have the studies to back me up as science backs up creation science -- The evolution of the horse - creation.com.

To the contrary, this makes you the "dickhead sockpuppet troll..."

Flat Earthers at creation.com?

Now that's pretty darn funny.
Science backs it up as well as the AIG and ICR. Science doesn't back up your evolution. Do you even have a website?

For example, show me where in your website about the horse shrinking due to global warming?

Relax. I was just fucking with her.
Sorry - but you said in German: "Entspanne dich. Ich war gerade dabei mit ihr Beischlaf zu verüben". So you have an orgasmic feeling when you speak unchivalrousy with a lady and you do not share her opinion? Exists any ICD-10 Code for this form of sickness?

Last edited:
Sorry - but you said in German: "Entspanne dich. Ich war gerade dabei mit ihr Beischlaf zu verüben". So you have an orgasmic feeling when you speak unchivalrousy with a lady and you do not share her opinion? Exists any ICD-10 Code for this form of sickness?
Not exactly.

You seem to be over reacting.

Not exactly.

You seem to be over reacting.

You are not shy to threaten "to fuck" a lady in public and others over react? In the Middle Ages you had to be happy about that your head is still on your shoulders.

Fact v. fiction.

Science v. religion.

Idiotic statement. Creation and evolution are totally different things. No evolution without creation. And natural science is in general not "a belief" - also not the belief in atheism. You could perhaps compare the paradigmas of science (including philosophy and mathematics) with the dogmas of religions and the constitutions or ideologies of human societies for example.

Last edited:
Science backs it up as well as the AIG and ICR. Science doesn't back up your evolution. Do you even have a website?

For example, show me where in your website about the horse shrinking due to global warming?
Science doesn't ''back up'' your silly creationer ministries. The planet is not flat. Pass that on at your next Flat Earth Society meeting.

You are not shy to threaten "to fuck" a lady in public and others over react? In the Middle Ages you had to be happy about that your head is still on your shoulders.
You need to work on your English. You are off base.

If it wasn't SO ignorant or misguided, then it would have to be taken seriously. The SAF presents an illustration as hard evidence. Thus, how can I address a made up animal painting? Obviously, we have regular horses and miniature breeds.

iu

We have a wide variety of breeds with horse. Even regular and miniature ones.

See, I can present an actual photo disproving his sorry arse. People here should be laughing their horses off right now at westwall. Maybe I should unignore him for use as my comedy relief.
Representative of what strolled off the Ark, which, you know, sailed around in circles so as not to fall off your Flat Earth?

Idiotic statement. You could not possibly know the truth of this.

You think the world, the universe existed since ever? What evolves needs an own substance and a separation from other things wherin it is able to fit. All this processes need energy, space and time. Once was no time, no space, no energy and so on and so on ... all this had to exist first before the natural law "biological evolution" had been able to freeze out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back